Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5683 times)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:04:26 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
Ledger Nano S capable of storing bitcoin,ethereum and ripple so if you can buy that and your funds will be fine until you never share the private keys to anyone.And one more thing I need to say don't buy it from online purchasing sites because where people selling old hardware wallets and start stealing our funds once deposited so buy them from the official site.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

Not a single wallet will give you a guarantee to keep your tokens safe, unless you take extra precautions. Cool
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

You are not the only one who is afraid of losing your money because we have been talking about many cases when investors have lost money. It seems to me that first of all I need to put 2fa no matter what you have kosheek

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

I prefer  to use wallet that has 2fa so that your money is safe and no one can hack on it. Such myether wallet  for altcoin and ledger nano which is very reliable.  But bear in mind to don't ever share your personal information especially when there's a site offering free btc and etc but required to have kyc and private key.. 'cause that's the number one reason nowadays why more holders got scam.

I never give my account information to anyone and I don't take part in any strange giveaways.
I only do trading, that's it.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

Trezor, Ledger. I heard nothing about problems with these wallets. I use trezor, some of my friends use its too, others use ledger and no one complains.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:52:10 PM

Hey, guys!

Trezor, Ledger. I heard nothing about problems with these wallets. I use trezor, some of my friends use its too, others use ledger and no one complains.
We can avoid for that, no matter how hard to earn here in crypto but as long as you make a good plan there's something good to happen so have a courage to face those risks because everything will bring us to the path .I believe that it's more safe if you have more wallet to access because your earning are not totally in bundle but after this trend you must capable now to learn not to put all your earnings here to be more secured .
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:05:07 PM

Hey, guys!

We can avoid for that, no matter how hard to earn here in crypto but as long as you make a good plan there's something good to happen so have a courage to face those risks because everything will bring us to the path .I believe that it's more safe if you have more wallet to access because your earning are not totally in bundle but after this trend you must capable now to learn not to put all your earnings here to be more secured .

Maybe it's better to have few wallets for different coins in order to save some money if any of wallets will be hacked one day.
It just takes time to switch from one to another..
Scientest

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

The best is to use a qt wallet for avoiding any kind of issue and being secured. You have to download the file only. Later, you can save the private key in order to be more secure. I don't recommend to use any kind of online wallet.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.

Relax mate, do not panic and sell stay calm and hold your coins I believe the market is turning hot slowly. Like you in trading you need to have lot of patience and understanding. Holding coins is the safest option for you now also you can see change of value in CMC just today BTC price has increased for $300 which is a great show. So hopefully the value of the coins will increase in upcoming days.

Look at these guys.
Did not even read the body of the thread. Just answering the title of his thread. C'mon, at least change the way you work for your bounties for a better forum.

To the OP:
As of keeping bitcoin I am using Electrum. Can be used in Windows OS and also on android. You can connect it and can easily access to your smartphone.

As of Ethereum I am only using MyEtherWallet and never had the problem from the start of using it.

Ripple? Dont really know for I havent read anything from it.
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Everyone is afraid of losing money and me too. I used myetherwallet to keep my all coins. But my account hacked four months ago. After that time I have been using hardware wallet Ledger Nano S. So I suggest you use hardware wallet because I think it's the safest now.

Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.

Relax mate, do not panic and sell stay calm and hold your coins I believe the market is turning hot slowly. Like you in trading you need to have lot of patience and understanding. Holding coins is the safest option for you now also you can see change of value in CMC just today BTC price has increased for $300 which is a great show. So hopefully the value of the coins will increase in upcoming days.

Look at these guys.
Did not even read the body of the thread. Just answering the title of his thread. C'mon, at least change the way you work for your bounties for a better forum.

To the OP:
As of keeping bitcoin I am using Electrum. Can be used in Windows OS and also on android. You can connect it and can easily access to your smartphone.

As of Ethereum I am only using MyEtherWallet and never had the problem from the start of using it.

Ripple? Dont really know for I havent read anything from it.

Thanks for help! And you're very attentive Smiley There are so many people that think I'm afraid because of the rates.. I'm not a panic seller, just looking for a good service!
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

Hey, guys!

We are all afraid of losing money. We are all here to earn not to waste money. Cryptocurrency is actually risky in terms of security as we continue keeping transaction in here without seeing physical money or the person who will claim you investments. Fear of losing money because of scam not by the price. Because we all know that price is volatile.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.

Smart people understand everything that you have written, and some, on the contrary, begin to buy more coins at falling prices. I am sure that the market will grow in value and those who have had the patience will receive an award.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

In the all wallets have a risk. Everywhere have I risk.  But i prefer is Copay and Bitcoin wallet. Hold your profit and be cool)
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

Hey, guys!

Ledger Nano S capable of storing bitcoin,ethereum and ripple so if you can buy that and your funds will be fine until you never share the private keys to anyone.And one more thing I need to say don't buy it from online purchasing sites because where people selling old hardware wallets and start stealing our funds once deposited so buy them from the official site.
I have never used a hardware wallet, can you include an official address to buy the wallet that you mean. During this time I only used myetherwallet and wallet in the local exchange market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

Hey, guys!

I agree, this is an excellent solution for safe storage of coins. but just do not forget about their care, because in most cases theft of money occurs through the fault of investors
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

If you have got extra one hundred bucks you can afford hardware wallet -  Trezor,Ledger and etc.But if you want free online wallets I would recommend you to use Electrum for your btc , MyEtherwallet for Eth and Gatehub for Ripple.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

I think all forms of investment must have different levels of risk and profit, and in the world of Crypto, it has a high level of risk but the benefits are high, if you are new to the Crypto world, then my advice is that you have to learn a lot before trading or investing

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

Buy yourself trazor and be sure your coins will not get anywhere! Trezor is great and supports ERC tokens, go to youtube and search for trazor overview, it is very easy to use and very secure. MEW is very good and secure too, but be careful not to give private keys, look out for phishing sites and don't trust your e-mails that you will receive as there is lots of scams trying to steal your private keys  

mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:55:25 PM

Now everyone is afraid of losing. We understand that the correction will end sooner or later. But all the same experience is not going anywhere. It is necessary to wait, have patience and everything will be restored.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: