Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5683 times)
Commander90

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.
My friend. I use it for the second year purse Myetherwallet. I don't have a single complaint about him. And if you are so afraid, then keep your money in parts on the wallets of different exchanges

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

Honestly, everyone has this kind of worry. Losing money is not a pleasant thing for anyone. The only difference is that some people can forget this in time and adjust their mentality very quickly.
This is most experience we are worried on our investment in crypto that if price drops we suddenly get panic. Best thing to avoid lose search best project to invest, although without taking risks we will not gains any.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

Use your Ledger wallet ! Or as I) I have a separate apple computer, from which I go to only wallets and exchanges! And nowhere else !!!
I am sure that today there are no systems that would guarantee 100% security, any expert who works in the field of IT can confirm this, because this is a recognized fact. If you are interested in people, then you will definitely be hacked.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

You got nothing to be scared of, people always say "he who that cannot risk things mostly money is not ready to be rich" and it's true have you ever experienced the situation you think of buying a  particular coin in a price you think it's low but you feel so scared of buying them and later find out it makes 1000% in 24 hour and still making more hun. It also go other way around so you think before risking things.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

Hello Buddy as we know Cryptocurrency is and internet money so its needed to be connected on the internet. And the net is not safe and its not perfect even the most advance systems has own vulnerability and flaws. So we better aware in this issue. in terms of wallet the more safe is going offline or hardware wallet, or if you want to gamble just make sure that you are aware of the online wallet flaws and vulnerability. if you use to store Ethereum base token i can recommend to use Imtoken V2.0? it has ERC20 wallet ,EOS wallet,and Bitcoin wallet with real time market statistic and EIX so its quite useful for FREE app wallet.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Hey, guys!

Myetherwallet is a safe and secured wallet, but you need to be careful on pasting your private key in the site because hackers is always there to track you. Better to use a metamask or if you have a hardwallet, ledger or a trezor it will be more safe and secured. Smiley
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

The way you are going when the crypto market has fallen so much over the past year. The winner in this market is someone who must understand and live and sleep with it. So many depressed and distrusted Bitcoin and sell it at a low price.
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

profit and loss is a fair thing in trading, especially if you do not learn basic technical analysis and learn about the latest issue of cryptocurrency news

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Risk is gain/achievement. If you afraid to take risk,maybe you fall down and can't success. But if you risk to get profit, you will get success to your hand. So do not afraid anymore.

Be hardworker
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:36:14 PM

If you're afraid of losing money, don't get involved. Because there is no condition that you will always win in this market. Even 1 win and 2 can lose.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

Risk is gain/achievement. If you afraid to take risk,maybe you fall down and can't success. But if you risk to get profit, you will get success to your hand. So do not afraid anymore.
that's right, because in cryptocurrency it has a very large risk so before you choose to join here you have to prepare your determination and mentality so that you don't panic easily and also feel afraid to lose your money, because investment names everywhere will suffer losses so there is no need to fear .

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

when you trade you should not be afraid when you lose the money you have because it is a risk that you will get when you panic and sell the assets you have at a low price. so it's best to be able to avoid that you must have the expertise to be able to determine the right time to buy and sell coins.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

As far as I know, you can't just hack a wallet. The only case when the company of the wallet manufacturer itself was hacked and then the entire database gets to the hackers. But as far as I know this has not happened yet, at least in Bitcoin and Etherium. Frequent cases of hacking are when you go to a phishing site, or mistakenly specify your passwords and private keys somewhere in the public domain, or hack your PC by remote access to it, but even here you yourself contribute to this. You can of course have a cold wallet and all the crypto assets for hold to transfer there. But in any case, so just your wallet is not hacked. You always need your personal actions. Try to just be careful.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

The most trusted wallet for holding coin is hardwallet, personally I've chosen Ledger Nano S

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Hey, guys!

All the hardware wallets accept bitcoin and ethereum I am no so sure about ripple but you can investigate that, it is true you are going to need to pay some money out of your pocket for such a wallet but it is money that is well spent since that means that is going to be almost impossible for hackers to get to your coins and such a security does not have a price.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

Well I think everyone is also afraid of it.
If you couldn't take the risk then don't .
If you don't have extra money for it then don't you would just stress yourself.

The risk to lose the money is really high. That is why never invest everything that you have in the cryptocurrency. No not spend more than 30% of fiat for the cryptocurrency. Even if you are unlucky, it will not be a great failure.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

Hey, guys!

When you are afraid of loosing money you shouldnt invest! Why you invested when you cant manage risk? Or even accept risk.
It was said many times that cryptocurrencies are high-volatile, more than stocks market.  Roll Eyes
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

Don't be afraid to lose money , and this investment is a risk , I hope you don't all have money invested in coins , I have allocated about 10 percent and not worry about their funds

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Hey, guys!

When you are afraid of loosing money you shouldnt invest! Why you invested when you cant manage risk? Or even accept risk.
It was said many times that cryptocurrencies are high-volatile, more than stocks market.  Roll Eyes
I agree, or an alternative option to put money at interest in the bank. But still, the risk of investing in stocks of the stock market is much less than in the crypto market

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

Everyone is afraid of losing any amount in this community.
We are here to gain and have profit for our future.
If someone will know he or she will just lose money on this, they will just try their luck in gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: