Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5683 times)
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

Dropil will have a new universal smart wallet releasing soon. Or you can do paper wallets for all yoir coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:44:17 AM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

you can use myetherwallet or armory if you want a wallet in a pc application. I just want to comment about you are afraid about losing money, in case you are afraid you should be more strict and secure in terms of keeping your account safe. Choosing the best wallet is not only the key to it. You should always keep your accounts where you are the only one who can access it.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

lost money clearly all do not want to experience it. However in the crypto for those who do not dare take the risk, I think not to be able easily to obtain results. Crypto full results and a loss indeed for those who aren't sure and clever in playing the strategy properly. but when only afraid of losing it is better do not get into the crypto.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

Everyone is afraid as you do to loss money but the market will not always give profit as well, so we are all trying our best to add more value to our capital by increasing in on daily , weekly or monthly basis, and be afraid is even the worse scenario to loss more as you won't be able to be bold in buying token as at the time you suppose by thinking it might dip more and if that continue then you are bound to remain stagnant or even loss more.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

In fact, you don't have to use a wallet when your money is not too much. The exchange is actually very safe. I am referring to a good exchange. Everyone is afraid of losing money. Whales are more afraid of losing money than investors. But the investment is like this, investors must take responsibility for their choice.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

I suggest you save it in the official wallet exchange in your country. usually in each country there is crypto exchange to fiat. just use that wallet, I also use a wallet exchange, besides being safe, it is useful if one day I want to exchange crypto to fiat.
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

The starting point for this idea is correct, and you will be cautious when you are afraid. Only a prudent and effective investment can make you make more money. Failure to do so alone may result in bankruptcy. This is a cruel game.

maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

I am also like you, very afraid of being cheated. But I was still cheated. I learned a lot from this failure. Now I think that cryptocurrency knowledge is very important, and it is recommended that new people learn more. But please note that there is a lot of misleading knowledge, you must learn the most real knowledge.

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

To minimize the risks, think again whether you should keep all your crypto savings in one wallet.
I would advise to divide your investment at least 2 places, so there are at least some guarantees if something happens though it is so unlikely.
1. For storage, I would recommend using a hardware wallet Ledger Nano S - the best and most convenient, supports most of the top coins.
2. All that does not support Ledger Nano's better to store the purse https://www.myetherwallet.com/ . This wallet supports ALL erc20 tokens well and it is reliable and simple.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:41:33 AM

Do not be afraid of losing your money because this is the risk of the investment that you run, every investment certainly has risks both big and small, but you must remain optimistic behind the risks of course there will be benefits that you will receive in the future
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

If you are afraid of lossing money then you are not ready to make  money life is all about profit and loss you can not make gain at every point of your life,lesson are been learnt when we lose something or money so lose and earn thats the business
Yes you are right! All cryptoindustry is a risk, but it is also an opportunity to earn good money.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

There is a popular quote in english that goes thus; If you protect something too much, you end up losing it! and according to wise counsel; "The greatest risk in life, is not to take any risks at all" Crypto is risky!! Agreed, but you will risk everything if you don't give it a try, do your own due deligence is what they always say; research, know about a coin/token before going into it and be abreast of happenings around the entire markets, globally because every commodity moves with the news good news is good profit, bad news is doom! Up and downs are welcome here, but if you can work on your patience and greed level then you can thrive here!!! loses would be minimized and the potential to win; double!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

The wallet is a reliable and a secured way to store the coins and tokens. In your case, the fault when the other user has the access to your wallet, is that it is maybe exposed by the hackers. Better next time if you are victim also, you should be more careful of your keys.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

There is a popular quote in english that goes thus; If you protect something too much, you end up losing it! and according to wise counsel; "The greatest risk in life, is not to take any risks at all" Crypto is risky!! Agreed, but you will risk everything if you don't give it a try, do your own due deligence is what they always say; research, know about a coin/token before going into it and be abreast of happenings around the entire markets, globally because every commodity moves with the news good news is good profit, bad news is doom! Up and downs are welcome here, but if you can work on your patience and greed level then you can thrive here!!! loses would be minimized and the potential to win; double!

I'm not afraid of risks and I'm patient enough to wait for better days. I just want my money to be safe and that's why I'm looking for a good wallet.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

everybody afraid of loosing money. but crypto is a very profitable investment option. all investors know that risk but still invest because of the possibility to get good profits in short term.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

If you are afraid of losing money, do not invest, but do research and also contribute to the bounty program to get or collect coins, then save in a safe wallet.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

all in one wallet, in my opinion, is not safe, but for walllet hardware, it is certainly safe, which is a problem, you have to buy with a reasonable fee, for better software, use one wallet for one coin.
Yes, I agree with you that we should not put all coins in one wallet. However, I don't think hardware wallet is certainly safe. Of course hackers cannot hack your offline wallet. But there are many causes that can damage your wallet, such as wet, heat, breaking,... so you have to make sure you wallet is put in a safe place
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Hey, guys!

Afraid of losses is a normal feeling to everybody  else , though you have a very good holdings like BTC, ETH and RIPPLE and Ripple was going strong it almost overtake ETH and  my wallet MEW.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

I think that all people are afraid of losing what they have been able to accumulate, this time, this is a standard situation that should, on the whole, show how the time of people is still appreciated.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Hey, guys!

Why are you afraid? You should make sure that coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are really good for holding. So if you invest in them, no money shall be lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: