Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing a Bounty Campaign?  (Read 2043 times)
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:36:39 AM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Projects Concept/Whitepaper
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

How to choose a profitable company? The answer is simple-each in its own way, who have what priorities, as a rule, a good company invites a good Manager, this is one of the points that are worth paying attention to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

Follow the bounty management teams like Wapinter, Amazix, BXNTY. I am always searching campaigns from a great manager, because I have took part in a lot of campaigns and they were all awesome.
follow the manager is a good move and it's safe to and fro. The manager that has possessed big names certainly will also produce a bounty of good. But even this is not a guarantee because once the bounty manager carries the bounty scam and he is one of the great managers. other aspects such as its own analysis remain necessary in this case because the manager also will certainly make mistakes.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:18:39 PM

I believe that in order to choose the right bounty program, you need to carefully select suitable managers who already have a good reputation. Of course, some managers are ready to work with fraudulent projects for the sake of income. But in any case, this is an important criterion for a reliable and promising project.

Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

Someone told me that joining a bounty campaign would provide you some income, well I agree with that because if you're going to take a look at the users in the forum the one with the largest number of traffic is in the bounty section.

I've been here in a while and noticed that some people are joining a scam campaign and some are earning good in some certain campaigns my question is that how do bounty hunters like you chose legit or profitable bounty campaigns?

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

Today, there are a lot of promising bounty programs on the crypto market that offer additional income to their members. But to achieve the desired goal, you need to be extremely careful about the choice of a suitable project, check information about the development team, the finished product and realistic plans for further development.

moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:15:39 PM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

Yeah I agree with that...most of the bounty hunters will follow those proven bounty managers and the participants are too many. As a results we can only get a few reward for a member rank. Although this is not a guarantee that they had a 100% success rate as this will depends on the outcome from the crowd sale.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

Follow the bounty management teams like Wapinter, Amazix, BXNTY. I am always searching campaigns from a great manager, because I have took part in a lot of campaigns and they were all awesome.
follow the manager is a good move and it's safe to and fro. The manager that has possessed big names certainly will also produce a bounty of good. But even this is not a guarantee because once the bounty manager carries the bounty scam and he is one of the great managers. other aspects such as its own analysis remain necessary in this case because the manager also will certainly make mistakes.
They are still human and not even a pro in in everything, we should double check projects legalities, some better project now were not even handles by famous manager but by the Ico team itself.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

First thing to remember while joining is about bounty manager. If you are joining bounty campaigns managed by managers like yahoo then there is very low chances of getting scammed.
Project concept or WP is necessary only if you are interested in holding tokens.
Bounty presentation doesn't matter if above two are in positive.
     ETC: Team member and efforts of promoting their campaign and ICO.

You can find best bounty campaigns here: https://cryptocreed.com/ico-bounty/ or in bounties section of this forum.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

Everything is simple, for the correct choice of a bounty company you need to study the project in detail, at the moment there are many useful resources for a bounty company member such as icobench where you can find all the detailed information about the project, the team and other details, and we can search for campaigns search from on the forum, also in different blogs and other houses
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

to find out the bounty project that can generate big income is to look at the project concept. see the map of the road and see also the products that will be produced by the bounty. usually I will choose a bounty that has a smart concept. then you also need to see the manager. is he a trust manager? if he has positive trust then join in the project he is managing.

jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

We need to learn many things before we can join the good bounty campaign  because we need to distinguish which are good bounty campaign and which are not.

Just look for additional their website design, avoid joining project use good model picture because its a signed of being scammers.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:51:19 PM

following a bounty campaign we can see
first manager is bounty, we choose managers who are experienced, trusted in managing bounties.
if our new member manager can see a number of trusted Ico sites recommending projects, their support team and the platform they are carrying out, by analyzing we can find out the project is correct or scam .
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

Choosing a good bounty you needs a research about the project of that bounty if its have a good concept or unique product and have great team. Also having a trusted bounty manager is important because they are the one who give to us a reward.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
BitProfit.pro

Activity: 126

Professional Bounty Hunter

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Guys, some of you are searching for airdrop/bounty campaign. A friend of mine, bounty platform ceo, is conducting an airdrop for video-makers who could create 2-4 minutes video in good ENG about ICO, project, etc. They pay in btc/eth. If anyone got interested, please contact me in DM. IT'S NOT SCAM!
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

Well, I hope that someday we will be free of fakes, so people will be trusting bounty campaigns once again. Now situation is terrible and it is needed to be changed.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:20:13 AM

Is it?

• Through Manager
• Bounty Presentation
• Etc.

Everybody can lie to you and people that lie do know that they will not be punished. That is why I do not take part in modern bounty campaigns.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

You have to search about the project itself not the bounty that they run, good projects do not scam people and care about their reputation. The bounty manager is important point as well, because the best managers do their due diligence before running a bounty.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

There are much less bounty hunters right now than it was six month before and the reason is difficulty of choosing a campaign that is not fake.
CPN99

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

I currently only focus on the signature campaign. but I was very selective before joining the campaign. usually I see how good they are from the way they do the ICO program. besides that I also usually choose bounties that have reached the softcap. this is to avoid the project from failing.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

Ok, there were a lot of people, who say about reliable managers, but sometimes manager does not know that bounty will be fake, because this person is just one more victim.
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

Ok, there were a lot of people, who say about reliable managers, but sometimes manager does not know that bounty will be fake, because this person is just one more victim.
Most experienced managers can easily research if a project is a scam or not. They are very long around here working with various projects and know how to research a project. They can't know always for 100% if a project is legit but most decisions are based on a correct jedgement.

Dangerous managers are those which were good in the past, but now need money and lower their standards to be manager of a bounty. This can always happen and if this manager is very trusted it can end badly. For this reason I always check the project first and if I find some fishy issues I stay away even if the bounty manager has a high repuation.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: