Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Opinion on Graft (GRFT)  (Read 225 times)
BuHoBeH (OP)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

Hey guys, what your end of the prediction for Graft (GRFT)?
Do you think it can rise to 0.5$?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

everything is possible in crypto world,,
depends on now price this graft will grow more than x20 if your target is about 0.5$
and for now this is too hard to be true, but if you want to keep it for long term ,, maybe the price can reach your target in the next year my friend
but you should think about the risk too  Wink
regards
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

It looks like it was being pumped and this will surely dump hard after a week or two if the market also reacts negatively. This is only me speculation and if that chart forms a head  and shoulder, it may dump to $0.017 and the support price will be $0.13. If it cross the support price, it may go down up to $0.095. That altcoin looks promising since they already created their own wallet. For me, it might take a year before that altcoin reaches $0.50. Why are they getting pump now? It looks like the bulls in GRAFT seems to be exhausted already.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

I think for now it will be difficult to reach the price of 0.5 $ how do we not just see the coin that has a long life with the dev is still active the price for now is still below let alone this new token I think it takes a long process

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

It doesn't even have a lot of daily trade volume and how could you believe if that will be worth around $0.5 in the future? does it make sense? the daily volume tradace can represent how popular that coin is. I thought that you must learn a lot about this case dude. It's really important for you.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

There's just something about the name that keeps me wary of the project.

Graft: The practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage

Of course we've seen worst names in crypto. Doesn't make it none the more comforting
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

depends on now price this graft will grow more than x20 if your target is about 0.5$
and for now this is too hard to be true, but if you want to keep it for long term ,, maybe the price can reach your target in the next year my friend
regards
Exactly! Even shit coins get to pump at times when given the perfect condition, let alone for a pretty good project like Graft. I was fortunate to invest in Graft ICO and I must say this is one of the projects I still have so much optimism for in the long term when it comes to good growth.

Rising to 0.5 would mean about 25x increase and that is absolutely something that is not hard seeing in this space. Time would get to tell eventually anyway, so we just have to wait to see how things would pan out eventually, but I am really vouching for the long term growth of this one and if the market condition becomes favorable, it gets listed on good exchanges, the chances of increasing hugely will even be higher.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

I don't think it will rise to $0.5 because the all-time high price of GRFT is $0.059 and the current GRFT price is $0.023, it's hard to break the all-time high price in bearish conditions, moreover, expect 9x price increases from the all-time high price

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

It looks like it was being pumped and this will surely dump hard after a week or two if the market also reacts negatively. This is only me speculation and if that chart forms a head  and shoulder, it may dump to $0.017 and the support price will be $0.13. If it cross the support price, it may go down up to $0.095. That altcoin looks promising since they already created their own wallet. For me, it might take a year before that altcoin reaches $0.50. Why are they getting pump now? It looks like the bulls in GRAFT seems to be exhausted already.
I think your on point, the certain pump of graft might be a strategy to keep the movement in action, it can be also called a manipulation to where the price goes through, though this coin has a potential but to reach .5$ at this moment, I think it has a long way to go, so keep your keeps for now and wait.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

In the long term, there is actually the possibility of Graft rising more than that, and this is a coin I believe would really be a great asset considering the fact that it has real life usage in terms of payment method mostly and for some other services that revolves around the graft network.

I have some of this in my graft wallet and I am not looking to sell anytime soon since it is not in even in the exchanges I can trust yet anyway but I mostly believe there is a lot to come for graft in the long term based on increase in value as well as usage which I am so much looking forward to.
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

I am not sure that I will reach $ 0.5 in a short time unless there is a pump.
From historical data $ 0.02 has risen quite high compared to a month ago around $ 0.008. If this project is good and the developer is active enough to develop this project, it is possible to achieve the highest price, but it all depends on the market and investors
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

I think it is very possible for graft to get to $0.5 though it is currently below $0.03.  Many companies are adopting graft and I believe that by meddle of November it is going to grow to around $0.1. I have been holding graft for quite some time now and I think I will make good profits from it some years to come.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

0.5$ it's too difficult to increase demand many still hold the bite and are stuck in the market,at the crypto world it can happen but you have to see the trading history and see every comment that is in your thread.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2338
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:59:54 AM

regards
[/quote]

Exactly i agree, if i am not wrong during the ico token sale last year, the target amount  of the graft dev is at 8$, either more than the price expectation can reach of graft in the near future ao hold it and more patience.

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

What is the purpose of this coin?  Isn't this a pump and dump coin?  If so, isn't it good for trading?
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

This project is one of the long term relationship platform but unfortunately it will not reach the consumer expectation so it is impossible to grow in 0.5 USD and this will be raise again but we don't predict when will be going moon. I think all the cryptos are depends on Bitcoin so once it will raise gradually in crypto market automatically all the tokens and coins are going to moon so graft is not a better choice in this scenario.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

To reach 0.5 this is still very difficult, many things must be done and full of big business. The Graft community must work hard for this, a value that is still far from expectations.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

To reach 0.5 this is still very difficult, many things must be done and full of big business. The Graft community must work hard for this, a value that is still far from expectations.
Current mcap looks like a sweet deal to get into. However, you're right about more work being required from both the team and the community to prop the product into the public consciousness
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:01:29 PM

This really suits the people on business world. With this businessmen can use a turn-key electronic payments to their clients since can’t get support from traditional payment processors.

It also promises uncompromising privacy and guaranteed super-fast transactions with unlimited TPS.

Andretti83

Activity: 297
Merit: 112

PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:31:15 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 07:51:35 PM by Andretti83

Graft is one of just couple cryptonote coins, I'm interested in. There are couple of reasons, but I will list 3 of the top of my head:
1. Project has funds for good dev team.
2. One of devs previously worked on Monero.
3. Graft is officially supported by Verifone (This one point should be enough).
https://www.verifone.com/en/us/graft

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: