Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: between whitepapper and reality  (Read 966 times)
PetrVas7789

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

As the cryptocurrency by nothing and nobody is regulated, and fraud prospers here. I wouldn't know who have agreed to moderate projects. And in general as they can be selected initially not perhaps with an accuracy to tell the project good or the swindler.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:56:25 PM

As I know, now there are many new projects to protect the investments of investors in new ICO projects, so you can use their services so as not to fall for the scammers.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:01:32 AM

Its shame how commonplace this has become, most of the Whitepaper we see around are only cosmetic makeup good enough to be washed out at the end of the day. Many projects set unrealistic target in their Whitepaper, their intention is only to raise money and nothing more. At the end the Whitepaper becomes useless, it's very bad I must say.

Yeah I must agree that nowadays people only treat new ICO as  the commodity to make money, most of the coin developers didn't care about the crypto anymore, they make the whitepaper seems like so promising and set unrealistic value, and when the fund is enough they will run away, but since this is decentralised world so nothing could be done, we only could rely on ourselves to make a good decision when we want to invest in ICO
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

There have been no official laws about it and of course, this becomes a risk for many investors. even knowing this scam only when it is entered in the forums and because of thanks to the analysis. When the secure escrow should probably find info on ICO who at least could be trusted on a situation that is indeed full of scam is this time.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:43:35 AM

I see a lot of fake ICOs that are on this forum and have taken a lot of casualties.
many investors lose their money.
they offer tempting benefits but in the end they cheat and it's clearly against the law.
how can they get away with this forum and this will make crypto electability destroyed.
sometimes I ask whether there is a legal legal umbrella to protect investors where they complain and whether there are legal sanctions for those fraudsters.
and I want to see your opinions and solutions about this.
If all those scam project can't be stopped or at least reduced, there will be possibilities that no people will have their trust on cryptocurrency project anymore. If there is no regulation on everyone who wish to start a new project that opening an ICO, it could be hard to filter the validity on every created project.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:50:55 AM

I believed whitepaper is one of the most important documents when running the ICO.  Even how good and well details the whitepaper if it can't fulfill in the right time then it is useless. Look at most of the ICO now there are full of promises, they have expert team members and they are also verified members but they struggle too much because the content of their whitepaper are really hard to adopt in the real world. in our current situation it is realy hard to determined potential ICO. They can even use ICO as a legal way scam.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

I see a lot of fake ICOs that are on this forum and have taken a lot of casualties.
they offer tempting benefits but in the end they cheat and it's clearly against the law.
how can they get away with this forum and this will make crypto electability destroyed.
sometimes I ask whether there is a legal legal umbrella to protect investors where they complain and whether there are legal sanctions for those fraudsters.
you know, this question is really painful lately. we can't catch them by the hand doing their tricks but for heaven's sake, we live in a digital world, why can't we just track them down and bann?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

Personally I pay attention to the White Paper and try to make the analysis how much the idea in the project is real. Very often some WPs look like the one pager or double the information from the website, so you can not find new details there. Very often you may find the good project with a strong idea and good WP, but according to some circumstances the team does not work and develop their idea and looses its popularity and just disappear from the market. So strong WP is not the first point I pay attention to, but is among all those poins in the list as for me.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

You are absolutely right that most projects are just making promises to do this or that according to a rather blurry roadmap. In fact, most of these promises are either being cancelled or postponed (e.g. they promised to list the token in November, but "due to severe market conditions" listing will take place in May next year, so investors are basically loosing their money and time).
The solution of the problem could be the availability of a working test product for any project that wants to start its ICO. Yes, in this case the developers will have to work for no money for some time before the necessary funds are collected, but at least they will present the actual implementation of the idea that lies under the project that can persuade the investors to believe their promises.

goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

unfortunately, there are no sanctions for such scams. as soon as the sanctions are imposed, I think there will be much less scams in the field of cryptocurrency
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

Currently, there is no such protection that would allow people to feel comfortable after they invested in one of the new projects. The only thing that can protect you qualitatively is your personal awareness and professionalism.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

agree with you, at the moment I see many ICOs that offer many benefits, but in the end only scams and fakes. The whitepaper that has been made is sometimes not in accordance with reality, at this time I rarely invest in the ICO especially if the project does not have an exchange. I am more interested in investing in a project if the project has been registered in the exchange

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: