Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to Ethereum?  (Read 13096 times)
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?
Well it takes time to increase value. Remember the spike in late 2017 and early 2018? Price fall down very quick again. So right now we have a low price, it's true, but I don't expect and want too quick bullruns. It's not good for ETH because transaction cost will also rise.

Price now favorable low, but should I still buy?
Personally ETH is still very cheap for me.

Smiley Smiley
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

Of course Ethereum is linked to bitcoin and it'll vary according to its value, but the inventor of Ethereum predicted its fall, so better be cautious. Also, as it's volatile, you never know.
ethereum meang's price follows the flow of bitcoin prices. including now where the market of bitcoin which is experiencing a decline will certainly provide many benefits for people who have not started investing
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:35:51 PM

In my opinion the ETH go down and it can be said to be the most expensive compared to the Altcoins in the coinmarketcap. It is possible because the ETH discharge whale in large quantities or ETH is held by a large group of people and makes the price to ETH is low and then buy it. Beside that i think Bitcoin is not stable and falling ETH being dragged will have many reasons that in my opinion will reply.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:47 PM

Ethereum is now very low in price before this coin should soon soar very well.
Between it and Bitcoin, of course, there is a relationship in price, since Bitcoin, as the leader of cryptocurrency, exercises price domination over other types of cryptocurrency, including ethereum. He can do this because he has a high level of capitalization. Therefore, ethereum is not free to behave in terms of price.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

Between it and Bitcoin, of course, there is a relationship in price, since Bitcoin, as the leader of cryptocurrency, exercises price domination over other types of cryptocurrency, including ethereum. He can do this because he has a high level of capitalization. Therefore, ethereum is not free to behave in terms of price.
I think that this is empty talk, which is spread throughout the bitcointalk forum, because if you have any concrete facts that can help trace the development of cryptocurrency in the future, drawing an analogy with past years, then I ask you to put them.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

I think that this is empty talk, which is spread throughout the bitcointalk forum, because if you have any concrete facts that can help trace the development of cryptocurrency in the future, drawing an analogy with past years, then I ask you to put them.
If we look at the problem from such an angle, I can assure you that almost half of all the information that exists here is a figment of users who simply write their messages and express their opinions.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

Ethereum is number 2 based on CMC and also one of the most used utility token in cryptospace, yet it is unable to rise above $230 USD. It would seem that it is waiting for Bitcoin's bull run. Can't it make its own bull run?

What if the price doesn't go up?

Since Constantinople fork failed and should be expected in 2019, is that hope?
Few days ago the price was 223 US dollar the price dropped and now after downfalls the current price is 206 dollar which is a loss made by investors.

But those investors who want to sell right now and are in loss have still the opportunity to hold and make it a long term for it is only possible if investors wait for some more time as there are equal possibilities for the coin either go high or downward so there can be a high price in the upcoming days and the best strategy is to hold for some more time in order to stay away from loss.
Seast

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

Nothing extraordinary... Ethereum like all other altcoins falling, but the lowest point reached and soon wee will all see the backward line...

That is true. The lowest point is around the $160-$180 range. That is rock solid bottom.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

Etherum is one of the most potential markets in the digital currency world. with a very high level of popularity, etherum has a very good level of trust in filtering its users. etherum prices are indeed currently not on a good track. we have seen unstable price movements and even prices continue to decline. but we must be optimistic and we must also help the development of etherum, use etherum more and more and that will increase public confidence and can increase etherum prices much more stable.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

I wouldn't be too concerned about the current price drop of ETH. It is often the case that those that fall hardest during a bear market climb back the strongest when the bull returns.
It's a great buying opportunity now.

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

The thing is that right now the market situation is letting us all down. There is really little buying pressure created by real people and main 24h volume comes from bots. Ethereum main points are ICOs and DAPPs, both of which aren't really popular right now. Taking that into notice, it's rather understandable why the price stays stagnant or isn't growing at all.

Nothing is happening, that's the reason. Missing excitement.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

Well, this is quite difficult to have an exact answer because nobody knows what makes this altcoin get stuck with its current value. As what we know, every time the value of BTC goes up and so with this Eth. The good things is it continue to be more useful and if you really want to make some profit/s better to discover more altcoins and don't only focused on one thing.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

I wouldn't be too concerned about the current price drop of ETH. It is often the case that those that fall hardest during a bear market climb back the strongest when the bull returns.
It's a great buying opportunity now.
Choosing an investment place is not an easy thing, one must know the ins and outs of the place. I am sure if they know ethereum more deeply and ethereum's function then the current price situation is the right time to buy with the money they have. One must try to choose for long term investment and ignore the price conditions that always go down at any time. This year is a correction for the cryptocurrency market, the reason is clear enough that every regulation that rejects cryptocurrency at this year is only to make cryptocurrency repaired so that it can be accepted by the public.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Moshi Moshi

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Etherum is one of the most potential markets in the digital currency world. with a very high level of popularity, etherum has a very good level of trust in filtering its users. etherum prices are indeed currently not on a good track. we have seen unstable price movements and even prices continue to decline. but we must be optimistic and we must also help the development of etherum, use etherum more and more and that will increase public confidence and can increase etherum prices much more stable.
Patience is the key to getting profit on cryptocurrency so we just need to be patient waiting for the return of ethereum to a good path, I'm sure ethereum will survive and even rise to the moon again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Factors have not fully determined yet but the good for this drought is that I had an opportunity to buy when it drops to it's lowest, for now, I'm waiting until it will bounce back and definitely it is possible to happen, there's nothing to worry just keep on holding.
Marry_OI

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

What happens to ETH? It falls and can not consolidate its position in the market. I hope that in the near future it will begin to grow.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

What happens to ETH? It falls and can not consolidate its position in the market. I hope that in the near future it will begin to grow.
Despite some negative results in testing the update, the team is still confident in the prospects and showed a lot of positive moments in the new technology for scaling the block chain. Nevertheless, the negative aspects in the update were most likely due to unprepared miners who had changed the software.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

I've just heard a rumor that whales are controlling the price of ETH so they can buy it low also it said that it will last until the first quarter of 2019.
Well that's just a rumor too early to conclude that it will not go to bullish this year we can't tell the exact outcome for now as it is so unpredictable and the price doesn't seem to improve further the line, legitimate projects have the struggle to raise some funds to their token sale well it is not the ETH price alone that is affected to it, scammers made the things worst for this platform losing some precious investors that make them want to sell to ETH.

sabhana

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

i don't know but the latest news vitalik buterin said he will out of ethereum like dev doge so i think eth is not best option to invest now
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

i don't know but the latest news vitalik buterin said he will out of ethereum like dev doge so i think eth is not best option to invest now
I understand your emotion, but with the same confidence you can read the information on the network, where Vitalik Buterin immediately declared that he would not leave ethereum and he had no such intention. Based on this, I generally will not trust any information from other or third sources.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: