Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Posting as Jet Cash and JetAid in the same thread.  (Read 649 times)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

I realize you quoted me, but I'm not sure if this question was directed towards me or not, I didn't report the post... but if you want my general opinion, it would be that any back-to-back post by a single entity (especially in a short timeframe) could be deemed (#32. Posting multiple posts in a row), so it should be avoided if you don't want to get a warning (or mod wrist slappings Tongue). It was probably more of an issue to the reporter that it was coming from an alt, but that's me speculating.

I'm under the impression this wasn't reported but more of a thing FH wanted to point out to jet cash so it doesn't happen more in that section of the forum.

Also with the multiposting thing: if someone gave me a chocolate cake, I'd be happy; if someone gave me two, i'd be happier but not much happier than if I only had one; if someone gave me 6 or ten, I reckon I'd be a lot more happier. (I'm in a creative mood this week)...

I feel like this is a thread that could have been better dealt with via pm. There's nothing against multiposting generally as long as it isn't done so much and is for a valid reason however, I can see why FH would like to reduce it on P&S.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

I feel like this is a thread that could have been better dealt with via pm. There's nothing against multiposting generally as long as it isn't done so much and is for a valid reason however, I can see why FH would like to reduce it on P&S.

Flying Hellfish did send me a well reasoned PM.

It was me who brought it to Meta. Probably because I still resent having some of my threads in mining and elsewhere deleted.

I think this thread may have run its course, so it might be best if I lock it.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: