Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My experience in the cryptocoins  (Read 1283 times)
eagle123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

I am new to crypto and don't have experience in this this field, but i have heard much positive news about cryptocurrencies from people and my friends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Iam doing this 1 yr and still not pro in this industries i hope next year I will get more better and better and and i have a lot of wrong decision in this idustries
bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

Profiting from fluctuations is not so difficult. But you also need some luck and patience. Bitcoin has a greate potential and most of the coins in the market are not at their ideal price.
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:11:09 AM

Testing the waters in any field where money is involved is a good strategy. The learning process contains both gains and losses. But don’t consider losses as something completely negative because this way you gain experience and knowledge. Patience is your best friend in the crypto market. When the price drops, don’t panic – hold and wait for the better price to get profits.   
shaunonsite

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

I've been in crypto for one year now and it has changed my life in so many ways.

1. I've been able to live off of Bitcoin and other alt coins thanks to the work available in blockchain.

2. I'm now working in blockchain with my video/media skills. I've struggled for 8 years getting work in my field and as soon as crypto and blockchain came around, i've been able to learn and be an asset to the community.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

My experience Cryptocoins is also good until now I also pick some good cryptocoins to invest and to trade for long-term and short-term in a lifetime of earning.

1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

i joined crypto by accident or just to satisfy my curiosity. It has opened a new field of knowledge to me and of course, an alternative source of income. I have made some good money even in airdrops.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

Experience in Crypto is always one of the most important things, but if you want to make a profit, you have to know how to control your emotions. Feelings affect your decision in trade, so if you master the emotions, you have 50% of success.

The biggest your experience in the cryptocurrencies, the more chances that you will earn good money investing in BTC and alts or trading tokens is. Skills mean much as well.
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

my short-time experience in crypto is teach me a lot. not everyone will succeed in crypto, the investor must be smart in coin trading. they should know everything about coin.
ChandraGold

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

My experience is that do not invest everything you have in cryptocurrency, only invest the amount that you can lost because you never know what will happen in crypto world.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

I've had technical knowledge of the internet for many years and I've heard of Bitcoin in the early days, but for some time I did not have that curiosity that was characteristic of an early adopter nerd. This was a high cost of opportunity as Bitcoin's growth is impressive, especially in 2017.

There is one side of me that sees skeptically and another that can see the disruptive proposal of the coin. For about 3 months I was watching the dynamics and signing some videos on Youtube. I signed the Fernando Ulrich channel and read some texts to understand how it worked: Buy / sell through an Exchance, Possibility to move to a wallet to "save" in safety and all other possibilities (trade, etc).

About 2 months ago I decided to try it and so far things are going well. At the end of September I was able to buy for USD 3,800 and then started to move towards USD 7,000, reaching USD 7,800 and then dropping to USD 7,200. I saw this fall as an opportunity to buy and I got more $ 10,000.00 for this price since my goal was to have at least 1 BTC. And to show that nothing in this market is predictable, the day after my purchase at USD 7200 it drops to USD 5800. It needs to have a stomach! But I looked again as an opportunity and went to buy more to reach my goal of having 1BTC. As it was a weekend, I had to wait for Monday to do a TED for Exchange (you do not need to talk about why Bitcoin is causing it in the global financial market as it is 24hrs). I got on the second to take to the Exchange and unfortunately that low was already at USD 6,400 and three days later had already risen again to $ 7,200.

I'm enjoying this joke and it's that maxim ... Only invest in BTC what you're willing to lose. I do not invest in BTC by expectation but by the promising and disruptive future! Everything is an ideological issue and I am comfortable with this movement.
The classic behavior of a person who wants to quickly get rich on little-known things) Sorry, but the first attempts to work on the stock exchange can not immediately throw such large amounts (of course, if you are not afraid to lose them). Even if you have studied and watched the market, read the thematic literature is not an indicator that it is worth throwing money away. Start with small deposits, see how the market moves and start from this in further actions. Good luck!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

I agree with you the author. if you want to invest your funds in Bitcoin and believe in growth, then you do not need to expect an acceptable entry point and the lowest value. investing now because bitcoin will grow anyway
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

Experience in Crypto is always one of the most important things, but if you want to make a profit, you have to know how to control your emotions. Feelings affect your decision in trade, so if you master the emotions, you have 50% of success.

I agree with you. I also think you need more research about cryptocurrency. In my experience i invest in crypto two ways that is  short and long term.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

You have done well in a very short time frame and some of us who have been in for much longer haven't done so well because our trading knowledge hasn't been that good. Now I am learning more about day trading I seem to be making better choices and decisions and hope one day I might have one full round Bitcoin before the bull market comes. Let's hope it happens soon and I can do better than I have done in the previous year. 2018 has been a disaster but am slowly trying to get back everything I lost. It's an uphill battle and might take me two years at least before I get back what I lost in January unless 2019 works out to be really lucky for me.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

~snip~

I'm enjoying this joke and it's that maxim ... Only invest in BTC what you're willing to lose. I do not invest in BTC by expectation but by the promising and disruptive future! Everything is an ideological issue and I am comfortable with this movement.
Lol if you dont invest to expect,then why you wanted to have a 1btc from yout investments

And when this is just a joke,so tell us whats the serious part?

But one thing in this whole thread that matters and truthful,that is TO INVEST WHAT WECAN AFFORD TO LOSE
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

It's great that you believe in crypto currency, because many people panic when the market falls and few people understand that during this period you need to buy coins, not sell them. With this approach, you will clearly succeed in this area.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:28:35 PM

My experience is somewhat similar to yours, because I too have been eyeing bitcoin for quite some time, whether to trust it or it's just a Scam.  I think that the main thing is not to be afraid, but simply to invest and believe in the prospect of success. This is important.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

This is a great experience because you are doing absolutely right that you continue to believe in the success of the coin. At what price you would not buy bitcoin, it will still rise in price several times, you just need to have a lot of patience and faith in the technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

I don't have much experience in bitcoin but I see my friends use bitcoin and get more profits in Bitcoin where I can see a lot of developments in their lives. But remember, we should not be too passionate about trading bitcoin, playing slowly, what's important we always make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: