Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 06:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does a cryptocurrency gain followers?  (Read 1038 times)
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

You might want to read their whitepaper first before anything else. Whitepaper should compose of all their plans, ideas, target dates and etc. Some of the ICO this year has an interesting concept and ideas but of course, we should be aware that there are a lot of scammers out there waiting for their prey. I would suggest that you study their ideas and try to see if you can do some background check about their team which can be a big factor in choosing a good ICO.

yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

Hi, I am now investing in projects in which ICO has recently ended. I invest only in projects where there were successful ICOs and buy tokens where the price is below the price of ICO.
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

A possibility to earn something is making me follow a project I have chosen. It's not greed or lust for money but just a desire and a dream that can be satisfied with crypto.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

The hype brought by last year's golden days of cryptocurrency was the one reponsible for gaining of followers. New followers thought that cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get reach. But, reality checks. Almost 10 months of bloody months has been so disappointing for new comers.
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

I think new cryptocurrecies can gain followers if the project is original, believable and has a team of developers and marketeers that will not hide under the curtain of anonymity of the blockchain.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

On this forum i usually follow all the good coins, while if you are refering to ico projects then i do my own research about each project and try to make sure that the project is practical and will be popular and with a competent team, we have to be very careful now with all the scammers around.

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

First of all the advertising is important. Every time I see an add about cryptos I get curious so I gain all the info I can find online about it. This way a particular crypto is gaining followers

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
awakpane

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

In my opinion, one way to get more cryptocurrency followers is to campaign for cryptocurrency through social media or by presenting in detail about cryptocurrency.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

I like the project only if I see potential in it. I'm not strong enough to distinguish between fraudulent projects, as many of them I still can not distinguish from normal, but it is the demand for the project always find.
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

In other words, what makes you decide to follow a project?

I follow only if the service provided by the project seems interesting for me. If I or my friends could use it in the future.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

After examining a project through its White Paper, Team, Social Media especially LinkedIn, Website. Solutions for the crypto world that they offer. They make me convinced that I am following a legitimate and useful project. Naturally, I follow it even after the ICO to those projects that have great potential.

I currently like to follow projects with the "Working Product" and projects in which Charlie Shrem is an Advisor.

My positive thinking especially for those who are just beginning  Smiley We are Bounty hunters that every day we improve to find a good project worthy of belonging in our crypto world.
Despite the negative side of the ICOs, we frequently find wonderful projects of a very high standard.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

in following the project certainly consider he replied: the concept and the purpose of the project is good or not for the future and have benefits. This will be an important consideration in due time is quite many projects springing up but does not have a clear concept. in fact, there is project impressed for what it is without having a definite benefit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

There are a few good methods, if a particular crypto want to gain a large number of followers. These include:

1. Airdrops
2. Bounty campaigns
3. Listing in major excanges
4. Promotional campaigns in partnership with exchanges
5. Advertisement in mainstream media
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

On this forum i usually follow all the good coins, while if you are refering to ico projects then i do my own research about each project and try to make sure that the project is practical and will be popular and with a competent team, we have to be very careful now with all the scammers around.

You are right, this forum gives you loads of information about cryptocurrency. Like bounty campaigns, ICO's also social media is making them more popular apart from that those who are in this forum share and discuss everything about the market. That's how it increases its follower's.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

Before it even starts having followership, it has to be an idea  that is unique and must be a utility of some sort, the team behind the project needs to be good at least in marketing and promotions! If it is able to surmount this first stage all it needs to gain more; is a strong community of dedicated believers not dumpers, people who  can attach, know and keep the value of what they are holding! this way no one goes giving their holdings cheap because what kills a good project is dumpers. It can build followership using all social media channels, getting people to do tasks via twitter, facebook, reddit, VK, linkedIn and rewarding them with tokens via airdrops.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

for the new project I followed it if the project was exciting in the future, but now it's difficult to find a good project, the fraudsters are very smart in doing interesting projects
xeno94

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

The development of the project and also the inyegrity of the team members.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

I focus on a project usually because I like their ideas, and everything seems to be true and feasible, and it would be better if there were some government or authority support. There is also the size of the community. A good community is one of the key factors for a project to be successful.

Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

If the project is promising and there is some kind of technology that will possibly work in real life. Also if you work in a bounty or airdrop you need to follow the project. Sometimes there are such projects that attract at first sight and it is impossible not to subscribe to them.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

The main reason I focus on a project is its products and partners, of course, if its team itself is very popular! Because I think the strength of the partner means the success rate and promotion of the project!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: