Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SAVL]SAVLE -A Crypto For Community Projects-100% POS [SALE][MN] [AIRDROP]  (Read 1659 times)
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 12:01:44 PM by tamara163

Hello!What is the interest rate of PoS?this coin will remain pure PoS? joined but I would like to see a road map
where is website?
savle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Hello!What is the interest rate of PoS?this coin will remain pure PoS? joined but I would like to see a road map

The POS rate is 29% and the coin will remain PURE POS. The roadmap will be soon updated
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Yup will do promote SAVL when more information will be posted and updated, airdrop is getting scarcer and we really need good projects to thrive here on the bitcointalk circle of crypto enthusiast!
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

Savle project is one new, fresh and very promising project to engage in. The community on discord is getting larger everyday and daily bounties & airdrops is always happening with instant distribution to your personal wallet. I am excited for its incoming developments and of course its whitepaper. Looking forward to the development and full implementation of this project. I wish success to the Savle team and the whole community as well.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

The project is still young-only developing. I like the coin-POS is 29% -a profitable investment.
There are various promotions and bounty in discord.
Admins are adequate-communicative.
I think that the coin is waiting for a good success, you just need to join and support the project.
savle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

The project is still young-only developing. I like the coin-POS is 29% -a profitable investment.
There are various promotions and bounty in discord.
Admins are adequate-communicative.
I think that the coin is waiting for a good success, you just need to join and support the project.

Thank you and welcome to our project!

This is my honest review about this project. There are free Airdrops running as of now. This project is right now in community building stage & then will move to development stage. But surely, you can just chill or hangout at their discord channel. Dev is really cool.

Thanks angel/god!
cryptonymous_id

Activity: 52

https://t.me/cryptonymousid

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

i think is a good project, when started from people, by people and to people. Dev, could you update the explorer soon ? and make a real used crypto for live world.  Cool
Charm741

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

This is a new project but I have seen the growth of its community. The dev is transparent with the whole situation and is really cool in handling everything. He is seeking active participation from the community and giving corresponding rewards in doing so.
It  release now the staking rewards of

1000 SAVL = 0.00333 BTC or equivalent in ETH,LTC or DOGE

Sure sign of improvement.

Will see how it goes and enjoy being there.
andem

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

Thanks Virtu for getting me join SABL community... It's an interesting coin and seems has a great future. The community is also growing and the dev (savlproj) had been so nice helping me with my messed up wallet and coin. I am excited and looking forward to see this project grow. And i'm also glad i joined early. Good luck and hoping for a profitable SAVL to all. Smiley
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:02:15 PM

This will not gonna last long. I couldn't see any strong foundation how this will overcome the competition in crypto market. But let's see, you are creating a community here that might help you because you are giving freebies here.

Maybe, I'll change my perception on this once the website and other basic info are out.
toffeenickyl143

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:14:44 AM

Interesting project and has potential in cryptoworld. I donated already a small amount to help get Savle listed  in it's first Exchange AltMarkets exchange soon. Please get Savle Staking packages for one pckgae of 1000 SAVL for 0.00333 btc ands get Savle listed to other exchanges.
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

Interesting project and has potential in cryptoworld. I donated already a small amount to help get Savle listed  in it's first Exchange AltMarkets exchange soon. Please get Savle Staking packages for one pckgae of 1000 SAVL for 0.00333 btc ands get Savle listed to other exchanges.

I am also interested in doing as you do, a good project to develop together. their team has planned big things in the future. I hope this project can get the best place in exchange.
savle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

Thanks for helping the project @toffee
enzo17

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:52:23 AM

Congrattulations $SAVL for being listed and now live trading at ALTMARKETS EXCHANGE! I hope to see Savl on many more exchange. Good luck and keep it up!

cryptonymous_id

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

Congrattulations $SAVL for being listed and now live trading at ALTMARKETS EXCHANGE! I hope to see Savl on many more exchange. Good luck and keep it up!

Lets check it guys ! https://altmarkets.cc/market/BTC-SAVL
savle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

Trading SAVLE is now finally available
savle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

Main topic updated
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:01:26 AM

Savle is live now in the Altmarket Exchange.

The Staking package sale is available to purchase in discord.
cryptonymous_id

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

Now listed in altmarkets.
next month SAVL will listed on coinexchange soon
HelloDapp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

Typing this to bump the thread lol also typing this to let you know that i started a community to give projects a way to promote for free. Its a discord server with its own currency, that you use for promotion. Its set up this way to prevent spam, and theres a limit of 3 projects per day so that they dont get drowned out. If you're interested, the link is https://discord.gg/eafPDkY . There's an active bounty right now rewarded in BAC , so when the community grows a bit bigger, you may be able to use the BAC to your advantage if you win.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: