Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ฿ <- Add this character to your keyboard with Keyboard Layout Creator  (Read 7279 times)
BTCurious (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 02:32:12 AM

In System Preferences > Language & Text > Text, there should be a list of "substitutions". OSX will automatically substitute a few characters by a new character, if it's in the list.
You can add a new one there, for example "$B" into "฿". OSX will then change "$B" into "฿" if it encounters it.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 05:27:22 AM

In System Preferences > Language & Text > Text, there should be a list of "substitutions". OSX will automatically substitute a few characters by a new character, if it's in the list.
You can add a new one there, for example "$B" into "฿". OSX will then change "$B" into "฿" if it encounters it.

doesn't work in Chrome or Safari for me. Angry
d.james

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Firstbits: 12pqwk

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 07:32:37 AM

I demand an official logo change!

This is too funny I had to spend 5min photoshopping.

BTC

That was hard, typing three characters.

how about

Rofl

I'm glad someone else can find humor in this ridiculousness. I couldn't give a flying fuck what a bunch of anonymous cumsocks agree to on a poll. There is no bitcoin nation, no bitcoin standards organization, and stealing a symbol of a random country.

Without a standards organization in place to represent bitcoin, you will not get anything added as a currency symbol, and as for just adding a symbol, pay the fee and wait a year.

Stop destroying the 'integrity' (tongue in cheek) of bitcoin by using the baht symbol you tards. Rules don't change for everything just because 'bitcoin'.

You can not roll a BitCoin, but you can rollback some. Cheesy
Roll me back: 1NxMkvbYn8o7kKCWPsnWR4FDvH7L9TJqGG
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 08:01:35 AM

hahaha i love it.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
November 01, 2011, 08:53:14 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2013, 09:22:54 PM by Matthew N. Wright

This. Someone should stencil this and submit it as the counter proposal to the Unicode Consortium.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: