Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BEACON -MN/POS- Huge Bounties! Transparent Team! Great Utility! 🔥  (Read 483 times)
Official Beacon Crypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:35:44 AM

And I believe Indonesian is still available.  Grin

My luck  Grin
Already join your discord channel.
to whom i can ask about this?
Thank you.

Comment in the translation channel under bounties that you are reserving indonesian. Smiley
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

Update on Launch Seats: 50 sold

Beacon is a great, small investment. Only .05 BTC to get involved. No need to shell out .5 - 1+ BTC for a single investment. 👍
AltcoinWire

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

Altmarkets is a rapidly growing exchange with now over 5,500 registered members and over 80 coins listed for trading, we run competitions, promotions and airdrops on a weekly basis!

Request a listing via our add coin page, https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin.

(OPTIONAL) Join us on Discord to speak directly to us about your listing request : https://discord.gg/ZhQzy5f

Our Fees - https://altmarkets.cc/fees
Listing Policy: https://altmarkets.cc/add_coin
morfinmand

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

Finally! i have waited so long for this!
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Comment in the translation channel under bounties that you are reserving indonesian. Smiley

Already.
Discord id : Max|Than_abi

Frittycat

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Been waiting a long time since first hearing about Beacon for us to be this far.  This is everyone opportunity to help FIX the cryptoscene. Let's prove to everyone what we are all capable of when we work together for the common good!
Omnimercurial

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:46:21 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 02:07:47 PM by Omnimercurial

The Beacon Project really is something to get excited about!
The inbuilt structure includes features to ensure a level of equivalency between Investors. This is something I have not really seen implemented in a Crypto Currency before.

The Beacon Project pretty much has me champing at the metaphorical bit, very much like a Racehorse that wants to Run and Win!

The checks and balances to reassure Investors of both Transparency and Accountability are also a most promising sign, I am swayed into favouring this project more and more.

That the Project is so generous to more than just Whale Investors is also a pleasant surprise indeed!

After reading through the White Paper, I feel both excited and confident about Beacons future success!
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

UPDATE.

After 11 hours journey.. IMHO.. SAFE

Already search plagiarism or suspicious action about your projects using my 'Scammer tools'.
And the result are (IMO) :

1. Nice and solid whitepaper. 80% free from plagiarism. ( And I LOVE IT!! )
2. I still doing research about the rest of your team. I'll let you know in long next hours (8-24 hours). Safety research can takes a whole days.

PS :
I have a good feeling about this project, but i need to make safety research first. As you know, many scam projects emerge.

Btw, if i already do safety research and the result is SAFE (according to my opinion), and if translation bounty available,
May i apply for indonesia translation?. Especially for your Whitepaper.

Thank you.

Additional PS :
If you need my translation portfolio, i can give it to you. but wait when the result is SAFE (according to my safety research).

Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

UPDATE.

After 11 hours journey.. IMHO.. SAFE

Already search plagiarism or suspicious action about your projects using my 'Scammer tools'.
And the result are (IMO) :

1. Nice and solid whitepaper. 80% free from plagiarism. ( And I LOVE IT!! )
2. I still doing research about the rest of your team. I'll let you know in long next hours (8-24 hours). Safety research can takes a whole days.

PS :
I have a good feeling about this project, but i need to make safety research first. As you know, many scam projects emerge.

Btw, if i already do safety research and the result is SAFE (according to my opinion), and if translation bounty available,
May i apply for indonesia translation?. Especially for your Whitepaper.

Thank you.

Additional PS :
If you need my translation portfolio, i can give it to you. but wait when the result is SAFE (according to my safety research).

Thank you! An amazing thing to see from a third party person. We are trying to make a project that is fair and high integrity for all investors.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

There is still time to get you a seat !
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

Thailand translation reserved
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

Beacon is making some changes to the project and will be locking this thread. Please keep an eye out for a new BitcoinTalk Ann later this month. Thank you.

The Beacon Team.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: