Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-09-20] A Guide to Profiting from Crypto Airdrops and Avoiding Scams Along  (Read 89 times)
frauswif (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

"Airdrops are a central feature of the cryptocurrency space. The first time I participated in one I didn’t even fully understand what it was or the value of the tokens I received. I was new to crypto and had read something on social media about “free ETH”. I followed the link and provided my ETH address. In actuality, no one was giving out free ethereum. A startup was airdropping their new token. The amount they were giving away was going to cost .5 ETH during their upcoming Initial Coin Offering (ICO). I got the tokens but it wasn’t until later I understood I had 1000 ERC20 tokens that could eventually be worth something on an exchange.

Since then, I have participated in hundreds of airdrop campaigns and made thousands of dollars in profit. I want to share my experience navigating the world of airdrops, as well as the scams I saw along the way."

https://blog.goodaudience.com/a-guide-to-profiting-from-crypto-airdrops-and-avoiding-scams-along-the-way-b4f77b4082a6
blingow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:54:42 AM

This was helpful, I must say, thanks for compiling and sharing this. I think just as it has been a help to me, it would be a help to so many others too. It is always a good thing to see people who are concerned about others in the industry, and share enlightening tips such as this to help them. Thanks again, for sharing.
frauswif (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

Yeah, it would be nice if people would genuinely try to help each other more in the crypto community. Too many have an every-man-for-himself mentality.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: