Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BINANCE NOT RESPONDING SINCE 7 DAYS  (Read 223 times)
Haskara (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

Yeah sure its was my fault, no doubht in that.
Thanks for all answers..
Theyve told my now they can restore it for 0.2 ETH, but it can take 1 Month.
So ill leave it, since its not really worth its cause the Token Swap ends in a few Days.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

Most times Bianance takes time to respond to their ticket because of the amount of ticket they receive on daily basis but I have gotten my request resolved with them in short time by contact them on their telegram or through their social media handle. If you wait and didn't get a response, you can try these options.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

I think that such a ticket is not so important for the team, also it can be impossible transaction technically, your coins can be lost at the network, because now it is not ERC-20 token any more.

Wigowien

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

You need to understand that they are doing a lot of work with a pretty small team. Just wait a bit, they will surely get you back.
Onardonwan

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

Binance is a very popular exchange site and deals with very large amount of transactions every day. It is advised to keep patience and wait for their reply, other than that there is nothing else to do as it was a mistake from your side it seems.
Haethiel

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

Just wait a couple of days and by that time if you dont get your money back, you can send another mail with details. Binance handles tons of transactions so give them some time.
Micronometer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

You need to understand that they are doing a lot of work with a pretty small team. Just wait a bit, they will surely get you back.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

Dont worry, they will gonna answer your problem. By the way , sorry about your mistake. Sometimes binance going slow down , but they are working.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:25:45 AM

Yeah sure its was my fault, no doubht in that.
Thanks for all answers..
Theyve told my now they can restore it for 0.2 ETH, but it can take 1 Month.
So ill leave it, since its not really worth its cause the Token Swap ends in a few Days.
Good decision OP, better leave it there than spending 0.2 eth and waiting for 1 month to have your 96 icx back, it's not worth the effort. Just be careful next time. Especially in other exchange they would not even try to give back your wrong sent token.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: