Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][PRE-SALE]🔥 Fiii.io |🔥 Making Cryptos Available for All🔥  (Read 23733 times)
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:26:17 PM

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

Pre-Sale 2 Ends in only 3 days!!! Don't miss your final chance to get 20% Bonus. Already $10.7M raised
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:50:49 AM

Was that 10 mil raised in the pre-sale alone or was there a private investment?

I was going through the whitepaper and it seems the focus is on two primary aspects since this is mobile mining; the focus is in IP lists to connect different nodes and the capacities for proof of Capacity. When did you guys begin this?

auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:11:12 AM

it looks like the product you are offering is something that is always needed in the daily life of the community. but we also know there are many competitors for fiioin and you have to be able to provide something more promising than your competitors. I see in the roadmap that in Q4 you will expand to 10 countries, what countries do you mean?
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

I was going through the whitepaper and it seems the focus is on two primary aspects since this is mobile mining; the focus is in IP lists to connect different nodes and the capacities for proof of Capacity. When did you guys begin this?

The $10.7M was raised in Private + Pre-sale so far. We're closing pre-sale in 3 days:)

The founders have been in this project since 2016
FiiiLab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

it looks like the product you are offering is something that is always needed in the daily life of the community. but we also know there are many competitors for fiioin and you have to be able to provide something more promising than your competitors. I see in the roadmap that in Q4 you will expand to 10 countries, what countries do you mean?

So for Q4, we're aiming mainly Asian countries, because our HQ is in Asia so are our 2 other offices. It's much more easier to expand and travel. For 2019 we will expand to Europe and North America.

Right now, we have Australia, china, hong kong, indonesia, macao, malaysia, singapore, taiwan, thailand

9 countries in total.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:15:30 AM

So for Q4, we're aiming mainly Asian countries, because our HQ is in Asia so are our 2 other offices. It's much more easier to expand and travel. For 2019 we will expand to Europe and North America.

Right now, we have Australia, china, hong kong, indonesia, macao, malaysia, singapore, taiwan, thailand

9 countries in total.

It's good explanation. First of all, I have to say your thread look amazing. Secondly, starting already with 9 countries is already good. Congratulations.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

The $10.7M was raised in Private + Pre-sale so far. We're closing pre-sale in 3 days:)

Hello

Will you count current raised funds when you will distribute tokens for the bounty?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

The ICO is still running but the apps are already available? You do not often see that a project already has a finished product during the token sale. This looks very interesting at first glance
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

What is understood is Fiii tokens are not compatible with ERC20 wallet and we need to use Fiii walllet to store the tokens?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

first of all, i would like to commend you guys for the level of work you have put in i saw you guys have gotten $10 million already, that's truly wonderful. i have one question though. the FiiiPay service you guys are planning to launch can a user use it to pay for purchase using any cryptocurrency or will it be basically Fiii Coin.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

Its good to see some Development already before the ICO even started!
I always liked those project that has this great spirit of keeping the development on going!
And you guys seems to be doing a good job here!
 I'll sure give good look into it!
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

10.7 million already raised in the pre sale that's really a good sign of the project. Even in this current market where everywhere is red candle you guys raised 10.7 million that's great achievement. I wish this project could achieved their hard cap. Team looks very strong which is best. Do you guys have any bounty campaign? I would like to join the bounty campaign as English hindi translation.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:22:16 AM

10.7 million already raised in the pre sale that's really a good sign of the project. Even in this current market where everywhere is red candle you guys raised 10.7 million that's great achievement. I wish this project could achieved their hard cap. Team looks very strong which is best. Do you guys have any bounty campaign? I would like to join the bounty campaign as English hindi translation.

This is one of main positive feature of this project which I will consider to look the project in detail further. Also I heard its not ERC20 token. This could be a good alternative for all the ERC20 tokens available in the market.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

Wow, So the project is running for almost around 3 years. Why does the project started the sale now? Or it was running since 2016? By the way you raised really good congrats.

At your service
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

Just came across this project. Looks like they already raised a decent amount of money AND they are developing their own blockchain (not just another ERC20-token). Definitely a project worth to take a deeper look at.
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

not the first project that wants to unite the real world with a crypt and simplify the entrance to it for ordinary people. big amounts collected are considerable and everything looks very much so. but taking into account both regulators and the law do not like such projects, the chance for success is relatively not great.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

9 countries in total.

It's good explanation. First of all, I have to say your thread look amazing. Secondly, starting already with 9 countries is already good. Congratulations.

Just saw the announcement thread here and wondered that they have already a working product and are available in 9 countries. Fiii want to expand to 10 contries this year.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

Official website is still incomplete some links are not working properly when I clicked on them it showed errors. You should put links under the ecosystem buttons to read the functions of these features.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

The ICO is still running but the apps are already available? You do not often see that a project already has a finished product during the token sale. This looks very interesting at first glance

For the fact that they already have something running gives them an edge and i guess that's the reason they must have raised such significant amount at this downtrend but i'm yet to grasp the concept properly, are they trying to get into the mining industry with just mobile devices?, because the last time i checked, such is down with some serious hardware
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: