Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW PORTFOLIO / TRACKER FOR YOUR CRYPTOS -  (Read 74 times)
etrackerweb (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:18:57 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 08:13:43 PM by etrackerweb

WHAT IS AND WHAT A PORTFOLIO WORKS?

After months and months aiming at all types of airdrops, I find myself with a portfolio full of different tokens. So full that I had to diversify them into several wallets. And now I’m faced with the big problem: How do I monitor the value of each wallet? I was looking at different apps or websites that promised to solve that problem, but stayed on that, promises … Or I have to add them one by one, as long as the web has it listed, or I have to pay. And in any case, it only lets me use a single wallet.

AND HOW WAS THE IDEA OF ​​ETRACKERWEB BORN?

At that time I decided to create eTrackerWeb.
With this website (which will soon be released as an Android app), we can do everything that other websites do not allow or allow me separately. We have worked hard, and we continue working, to offer all the “Hodlers” the definitive tool we need.

THEN, WHAT DOES ETRACKERWEB DO?

Something very simple and at the same time very important. It allows all the cryptocurrency traders or holders to connect, with a single click, our wallet to the web. You already have a wallet or several you can do with all. The moment you enter your PUBLIC key (as if it were an airdrop) you will be able to see the list with all the content of your wallet and its total value. You can also see the price of a specific token. Prices are updated every 3 hours from CoinmarketCap, Coingecko, CoinCapand Ethplorer. We are working on connecting with other exchanges such as Binance, Bittrex, Mercatox ….

WHAT ELSE DOES ETRACKERWEB DO?

As a good holder, sometimes we trade our cryptos in some exchange. How to know if the price goes up or down? Very easy. In the section “trades” of our website you can add (this time one by one) the investments you have in any exchange and thus monitor its price. In the event that the exchange is decentralized, you can connect the wallet that you use to trade as if it were yours.

IS ETRACKER SAFE?

Absolutely!!
I ask: how many airdrops have you signed up to fill your cryptocurrency wallet? Well, the information we need is less than what they ask you to participate. Simply an email, which we will use to recover your password if you lose it and the PUBLICkey of your wallet. You can give your real email or create one unlinked from your data. We do not request anything else. We also worry about safety. We already know how this world works …

AND FROM NOW , WHAT?

Well now we will take a few days off and start to improve the price update part. We want to connect to all possible exchanges and be able to show at all times where we get the current information.
And surely, some more surprise …

https://etrackerweb.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

Simply and Safe. Connect your ERC20 wallets, like in an airdrop, and manage your tokens and the value of your wallet.
Prices updates every 3 hours.
Test and receive our ETRK tokens in 2019.
Something suspicious of your service. I use the tracker from Dent - Ethscnr - this is the only hardware tracker that I trust. This is a truly transparent, reliable and secure application.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:48:37 PM

I didn't click the link but I've got questions.

Why there's a need to connect our wallets? most of the trackers are settable. You just need to input the number of coins you hold, add/remove.
etrackerweb (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Simply and Safe. Connect your ERC20 wallets, like in an airdrop, and manage your tokens and the value of your wallet.
Prices updates every 3 hours.
Test and receive our ETRK tokens in 2019.
Something suspicious of your service. I use the tracker from Dent - Ethscnr - this is the only hardware tracker that I trust. This is a truly transparent, reliable and secure application.
On our website, which is not an application and therefore does not install anything, you just have to put the public key in order to offer your content after passing it through etherscan, just as you do. In the airdrops more information is requested. This website simply reads your wallet to offer you the content and value. Nothing else is saved, since we do not ask for extra information either.
etrackerweb (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

I didn't click the link but I've got questions.

Why there's a need to connect our wallets? most of the trackers are settable. You just need to input the number of coins you hold, add/remove.
Precisely to avoid having to add coins one by one. I have been a holder for years and I find wallets with more than 70 different currencies and many times some of my currencies are not listed. With our website, all the coins are listed. Also, if you have several wallets, you can manage them independently. And now, you can put wallets ERC20 or NEO. Our website supports 100% of the tokens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: