Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning is earning!  (Read 3900 times)
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Yes of course learning is the best thing to consider to earn money in this filed because without it you can't start earning anything without the step of learning in something that you want to learn and earn. And I think in investing our money learning first from any experience is the great thing to have to be able to get a great earnings.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

Learning is the source of wisdom and earning is the source of wealth . Before you can earn you need to learn , knowledge give money.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

yes! i believe in you men!! and how we survive is learning first before jumping with the deep and it needs to crawl so much ideas coming from others because time will provide the understanding on every problem and you can make the best solution.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

Of course, in order to earn you need to learn. And the more your appetite for money, the more thoroughly you need to learn.
Of course, some people are lucky enough to earn money without knowledge and experience, but this is only luck and it will not be permanent. Only knowledge and experience can truly make money.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

Learning is the most important instrument of every investor. Everyone makes mistakes and you should also learn from them and avoid such mistakes in the future. If you are available to do it, you will earn a lot of money on this market.
mistakes will make people more confident, and will always be careful to make decisions,
when the first fails and the second and so on we must succeed, failure is a delayed victory.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:45:15 AM

I agree fully on this. When you go and tried to invest to this cryptocurrency, you should go under a few learning to ensure that you are really good to go. Even if it takes time for you to learn, you can gain earnings of it. Earning a good lesson to never get a bad decision.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

Want to get results, of course, you have to go through the learning phase. Create a future like Cryptocurrency. To get results, we must learn and have knowledge. By having the knowledge, you can trade every day or do a prize campaign. So you can distinguish good coins or not and avoid scam projects.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:00:50 AM

I suggest to look for earnings. obviously we engage into cryptocurrencies because we want to earn but we can earn more if we know more. research and read as much as you can, and earnings will come afterwards. this market is has a high risk so proper knowledge is a requirement.
all things must have risks, depending on how far our ability to understand it, because the more we understand what we are doing, the risk of loss will be small, but if we do not understand what we are doing then the risk is big
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

You are right. When a person is only at the beginning of his journey, he needs to study a lot of information to understand everything. But even if you understand one direction of earnings, it is not a reason to stop. You need to constantly engage in self-development and self-education. The more you know and be able, the closer you will be to your goal.

I agree learning is earnings, with learning we can read good opportunities with the future and of course this becomes a strong capital for us to invest and get big profits, never leave learning because life is always changing.
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:36:41 AM

While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I believed on what you have said! Because it happens to me as well, before I earn a lot I tend to read and learn several fundamentals and basic concepts in the world of crypto before I get better profits. It is just like education, For you to get a better grade, you start learning then.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:24:16 AM

As we always knew "Knowledge is Power". So basically, in order for us to earn, we must have to learn first. Just like in crypto trading, there is no way for you to put a single order if you don't know how trading works or how such crypto exchange works. And of course, take some research first about the coin or token you're buying unless you prefer losing.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

We learn a lot to increase knowledge and insight, we become smart and smart by learning. Seeing this development, we learn bitcoin and by appearing to act to be able to produce. Learning has been obtained so that it requires evidence to be able to produce the learning, and the results can be extraordinary according to our abilities.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

Learning resulted in me starting from the very low capital. I tried to learn to trade, but I suffered losses. And since then I have tried to study the graph of crypto coin prices. And I also continued to study and try again to trade and at that time, I began to slowly get a little profit.

uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

My plan is to learn to be a trader and I see the profits of traders are quite large, especially now that prices are down again and this is one of the ways to get profits by utilizing prices that are down by buying and selling daily altcoins or buying and selling for a long time. the important thing is that I get the benefit of not getting a loss, if there is already a profit even if it's a little, I will sell it.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:56:05 AM

i agree with u but first we have to pay learning fees  Grin
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

yes it is  very true and i agree with you, learning is the best key way to achievements, we can't do anything without knowledge about that work, as we no crypto is online business so we have to learn more about crypto.
Shenialna123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:41:24 AM

That is so true,

We can only learn by trying new things and as a crypto currency user, there is also huge opportunity to earn money with doing some research and learn how crypto currency works, then you can earn while learning at same time.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Yes I believe in you, because we cant do something without knowledge, that i why we need to learn first before we can earn money as what is the real situation in the world, we cant enter in some specific work profession if we are not mental competent to do what is the task, same here in the crypto world we need to learn first before we earn or we reach what we want to be.

Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

Yes I believe in you, because we cant do something without knowledge, that i why we need to learn first before we can earn money as what is the real situation in the world, we cant enter in some specific work profession if we are not mental competent to do what is the task, same here in the crypto world we need to learn first before we earn or we reach what we want to be.
Accept that fact that we will make mistakes and therefore we should not underestimate the risk because that will make us overconfident which
is a recipe for disaster. What we have to do is to focus, take one step at a time, you make money, stick with it but if you loss some you analyze your mistakes and improve your strategy. It's a long process actually but the ending will be good.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Learning is the very important to become a successful man / woman in this world. Learning is one trait that people have without these how we can apply our knowledge we have so that we can get a job, have a good decision to earn money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: