Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Economic Crisis's and CryptoCurrency  (Read 300 times)
ngm22585

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:40:12 PM

I'm just waiting for a crypto currency backed by a commodity like gold or silver. Trust me' it would bring down manny corrupt GOVs in a matter of weeks.

Isn't this already DGD?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmyle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

1. Even if a global economic crisis happens, it will be 'national government currencies' which might go to zero. Why? Because governments are being servants to World Bank economics and are NOT issuing debt-free currencies of their own.

2. In an economic crisis, MOST of the so-called cryptocurrencies will also go to zero just like national currencies subject to World Bank economics. Even national cryptocurrencies might go to zero since they will be forced to peg it to their fiat currency which is already endangered to go lower and lower in value.

3. The only cryptocurrency with strong technology, use-cases and an influential team with both technical and business experts will be able to survive the economic downfall.

4. One must NOT get saddened by the fact that one is indirectly destroying or 'shorting' national economics/ the national currency (I don't know if I'm putting the right terms here) by getting involved in cryptocurrency, as it is the duty of the national government in these times to issue commodity backed debt-free currency in the first place whether it be fiat or crypto.

5. A true revolution cannot happen if the leader or the followers hide their true identities.

6. Those who come and call cryptocurrency 'sinful' and against religion, please tell me what you were doing all of this time when the value of your fiat currency kept on dropping year after year and the debt on nations kept on increasing? you will not speak a word against fractional reserve banking but use all your energy to call crypto a Ponzi scheme because you are envious of people making tons of money in it. If you want to be so 'religious', then come to me and I'll tell you that whatever means of earning money you use is also irreligious.. unless you are a farmer owning your own land and growing your own food, drink, clothing/ or a manual labourer without touching fiat money. I will prove it to you if you want to be so pessimistic and religious.

7. If you are of the opinion that the government 'care' about you.. no matter which country you are.. you are mistaken. Most of them do not give a damn about the welfare of their citizens but are busy devising strategies to get more money, expand business and defend their political position. Even few governments who might care for their citizens have no knowledge on how to truly run a nation as they do not follow the scriptures and hence most of their efforts will only create more problems. This is why you should STOP discussing politics as it only wastes your time and energy.

8. Those who want to go back to the physical barter system, it is NOT possible because the 'elite' have taken away most of the land, gold and murdered a large % of the bovine race.
Cryptocurrency and fiat money will serve people for a long time. And one and the other currency has a number of pros and cons, so you need to understand. ...
Taylia

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

There is no denying of the economic downturns with all the new global reforms. Cryptocurrency can bring a drastic change in this scenario.
Wicomas

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

Cryptocurrency surely can make a difference in this kind of situation. And the way reformation of economy and governments are happening globally a crisis may happen.
Oliedric

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

There is no denying of the economic downturns with all the new global reforms. Cryptocurrency can bring a drastic change in this scenario.
Astaling

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

Cryptos that have a good technology are certainly here to stay. They will survive if a crisis hits the world.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

In defense of bitcoin you do not have to beat down fiat currencies or bundle up all governments Into an evil bunch.

In the event if a financial crisis I believe both fiat and cryptocurrencies would be hit, one could thrive on the downfall of the other though.
In some situations cryptocurrency leads global economy into a new level and in some situations cryptocurrency are bad for world economy. In many countries because of heavy use of cryptocurrency methods of transactions their is downfall show on the profits and progress of their nation banks and this thing negatively affects their country economy. Cryptocurrency also affects their country national currency value. And they are tax free currency and these thing also put negative affect on world economy. But in some countries it work with their government to solve their unemployment issues and in many poor developing countries it work only as a money transaction medium. So these thing put positive affects on world economy.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████