Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EOSex: The hybrid Exchange for EOS Community - ICO successfully Completed!  (Read 29580 times)
kinchit

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

A mobile app will help the trader all day trading facilities, So a Mobile app should be developed.

A mobile app will help the trader all day trading facilities, So a Mobile app should be developed.

Go over to our site https://eosex.com/#/ There is a link on the top right that says APP. Android APP is actually ready. Also this one http://mobile.eosex.com/ Every project of today will always consider the mobile users like you. If you think and breath crypto who will always take a look at the market using the mobile, you are not alone. 

Adam Sandler knew that as he checks the marketcap while having a poop.

That'a great invention. a great project as well as a Mobile app. Nice combination.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

EOS exchange? I am most definitely interested... I'll just browse the whitepaper and check the pros and cons? Are there any reviews of this ico yet?
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

Go over to our site https://eosex.com/#/ There is a link on the top right that says APP. Android APP is actually ready. Also this one http://mobile.eosex.com/ Every project of today will always consider the mobile users like you. If you think and breath crypto who will always take a look at the market using the mobile, you are not alone. 

Adam Sandler knew that as he checks the marketcap while having a poop.

That'a great invention. a great project as well as a Mobile app. Nice combination.

It is too early to say about great project, but it is definitely very good project as we can see at the moment. Let's see how it will show itself in the future.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

As I see youhave working exchangealready with 10 trading pairs? Why you raising money if your exchnange working already?
The reason we choose to raise crowdsale after the exchange is live is that we believe a good product is more attractive than a concept for investors. The reason we raise a crowdsale is first to raise fund for the further development and second attract more participants to our ecosystem and community. We believe the concept for our token system will definitely attract more users to our exchange. 70% of benefits will be distributed to EXP holders and 30% of benefits will be used to repurchase EXP in the market.

You mean you will distribute 70% of profit to token holders and 30% for buy-back EXP tokens? But what profit for you?

If these numbers are correct, then investors in this project very rich. Almost everywhere where there was a redemption of tokens, the price grew very quickly. On the example of binance and pundix, we can see how it works. The main question is where the money for it?? Fees from trade or listing fees?

As I understand from fees. Because this means profit in EXP tokns only. But for listing they can charge ETH or BTC or even fiat or other currencies.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
target (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:32:17 AM

As I see youhave working exchangealready with 10 trading pairs? Why you raising money if your exchnange working already?
The reason we choose to raise crowdsale after the exchange is live is that we believe a good product is more attractive than a concept for investors. The reason we raise a crowdsale is first to raise fund for the further development and second attract more participants to our ecosystem and community. We believe the concept for our token system will definitely attract more users to our exchange. 70% of benefits will be distributed to EXP holders and 30% of benefits will be used to repurchase EXP in the market.

You mean you will distribute 70% of profit to token holders and 30% for buy-back EXP tokens? But what profit for you?

If these numbers are correct, then investors in this project very rich. Almost everywhere where there was a redemption of tokens, the price grew very quickly. On the example of binance and pundix, we can see how it works. The main question is where the money for it?? Fees from trade or listing fees?

As I understand from fees. Because this means profit in EXP tokns only. But for listing they can charge ETH or BTC or even fiat or other currencies.

Nope. Listing in EOSEX.com is free. The team will be listing tokens every 15 days, these tokens will be considered when support of the project proves to be stronger and the project has the potential to go big in the future. This will be a mutual relationship for both as EOSex help the project and the project will also add value to the platform.

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

EOS exchange? I am most definitely interested... I'll just browse the whitepaper and check the pros and cons? Are there any reviews of this ico yet?

I saw some but the rating isn't that high, I don't see the reason why the rating is low when this project seem to be solid to me. They use to claim a semi decentralize exchange but its now a hybrid. Just today there was a news about a Canadian exchange that was hacked, with EOSEX how hard are your security for these hacker so they can't withdraw funds?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

One of the great things we hope to happen to the EOS Ecosystem. Hopefully the funds from the crowd sale would help in the development and most importantly increase the adoption of the exchange from the masses in the cryptoworld
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Mobile App is not available in the play store as well as Appstore, It can be downloaded only from their website.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

EOS is going to be listed on the DICE exchange within a couple of days, So it's a good news for this project, the related investor and traders
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 04:10:45 AM by target

I saw some but the rating isn't that high, I don't see the reason why the rating is low when this project seem to be solid to me. They use to claim a semi decentralize exchange but its now a hybrid. Just today there was a news about a Canadian exchange that was hacked, with EOSEX how hard are your security for these hacker so they can't withdraw funds?

The team is working hard to make EOSEX.com secure as tight as possible. This is also the reason why there are recommending users to set up 2fa and phone verification.

EOS is going to be listed on the DICE exchange within a couple of days, So it's a good news for this project, the related investor and traders

You're much updated than me. Dice I heard will also be listed. Smiley

target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:23:04 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 09:36:22 AM by target

EOSis already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!ex (EXP)

Thanks a lot. That's good.   Grin

This is another news by the way:

sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

You can buy and sell your DICE wherever you want if you send your DICE to EOS exchange because of having of no need to extra stake.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

EOS exchange has been listed on the Bitcoinus Token. It's another milestone for this project.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:37:01 PM

Projects like EOSEX or any other like binance will always be profitable since the profit are always coming due to the community using the platform, trading fees are enough to make the community grow. The listing of tokens in the exchange will be free of charge so that there will be more users coming to participate in the platform.

Let's see how it will work. Without a lot of money, there is almost no chance of getting into the tops of the exchanges. We must understand that when you are unpopular, no one goes to trade with you. And popularity can be achieved only with big money and advertising.
That is what confuses. If you try copy Binance way, then you have to change a lot. If to be an analogue of Cryptopia/Coss, the result will be very weak. And I will say you secret, the community does not affect volume. Volume influenced by large funds and large investors who dont care about community.
EOSEX
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

EOSex-The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

EOSis already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!ex (EXP)

Thanks a lot. That's good.   Grin

This is another news by the way:

Please notice that he market for DICE is now open!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

DICE on EOS exchange, open from today. You can deposit your DICE on this project and You can earn a free dividend for this project also.
clownisme

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

The daily profit sharing of this EOS exchange is really lucrative, I think it will attract to the investor and trader to this project.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Let's see how it will work. Without a lot of money, there is almost no chance of getting into the tops of the exchanges. We must understand that when you are unpopular, no one goes to trade with you. And popularity can be achieved only with big money and advertising.
That is what confuses. If you try copy Binance way, then you have to change a lot. If to be an analogue of Cryptopia/Coss, the result will be very weak. And I will say you secret, the community does not affect volume. Volume influenced by large funds and large investors who dont care about community.

Holycow you just told us a secret. Thanks buddy. So we'll see about that. The more people involve in the community who puts more funds adds the volume.

Check out what we are offering DICE holders.

Also, we are currently launching a contest on BetDICE so you might wanna check that out.

target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Local Remit  (LRT) Trading has started on EOSEX!

You can now trade here https://eosex.com/#/exchange/LRTETH

WE HAVE TRADING COMPETITION too!

* 1st Place:  50,000 LRT,
* 2nd Place: 30,000 LRT,
* 3rd Place:  20,000 LRT

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

I just joined into your reddit page there saw you did a press release on CCN. The article doesn't say much seem too short, the EOSEX team didn't even introduced yourself in this  press release which I think you should have.

Within EOSex’s infrastructure, the capacity resides with being a platform for smart contracts, as well as the deployment of DApps. In essence, EOSex is a hybrid exchange platform with a focus on security and liquidity of tokens. Providing an experience for users, where both cryptocurrencies and tokenized financial derivatives are traded.

Problems plague exchanges, and more often than not, solutions are harder to come by. By building an exchange from scratch, EOSex’s team always envisioned solutions for many of these future problems.

Some of these include:

Low Trading Volumes
Difficulty of Listings
Variety of Digital Assets
Liquidity
and many other futures provided in the whitepaper

Quote from CCN https://www.ccn.com/attention-eos-fans-block-one-recognized-exchange-opens-up-for-traders-in-its-first-crowd-sale/

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: