Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:39:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EOSex: The hybrid Exchange for EOS Community - ICO successfully Completed!  (Read 29580 times)
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

maybe you just you asking about why the history book has a lower price than the current order book
and the dev already said that is a liquid box which is their product

Yes. The liquid box is one of the product EOSEX had conceptualized in the exchange for which the platforms act as a broker across exchanges which you now can see the result as to why history book has a lower price than the current order book. This helps the tokens liquidity.

i believe it was a good product, but maybe you can remove it until the contest done?
because many people will confuse about that

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Today there are many exchanges in the market and there is a lot of compete and how far Eosex is reputable when compared to those exchange, for managing an exchange is not an easy method because we need to follow a lot of security measures and people should kept hope on this project.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

EOS exchange is going to create a worldwide one-stop platform for valuable assets, they are basically interested in providing a safe and sound virtual platform in the blockchain industry.
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:06:35 PM

The EOS exchange team mainly uses quality advanced modelling technology in order to build a high-quality trading platform for the users.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

maybe you just you asking about why the history book has a lower price than the current order book

Yes. The liquid box is one of the product EOSEX had conceptualized in the exchange for which the platforms act as a broker across exchanges which you now can see the result as to why history book has a lower price than the current order book. This helps the tokens liquidity.

i believe it was a good product, but maybe you can remove it until the contest done?

If the project can add some liquidity to the market, it will be just fine. Now the biggest problem in the market is the liquidity problem. All tokens that are not in the first hundred are traded very weakly. And investors who want to buy a large percentage can not do this. If it really is a community exchange, it will be just fine.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

Excited to inform you all that there will be a live AMA (Ask Me Anything) with our CEO, Mr. King, from 17:00 to 17:30 Nov 4 (GMT+8) in https://t.me/EOSexOfficial.
(P.S. Be prepared with an EOSex account because there will be EXP Giveaways During the Event!!!!

Which sort of give-away events to come?
How about rules to join them?
By the way, would you mind giving me links to download the signature of EOSex and its bounty topic.
That's a cool idea..., by this opportunity, I think people will clarify their query about this project.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

Today the DICE competition has been terminated so far announced form this page, What about the current scenario of this competition. If I am not making a mistake then November 4 would be the last period of time.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

Today the DICE competition has been terminated so far announced form this page, What about the current scenario of this competition. If I am not making a mistake then November 4 would be the last period of time.

Yes, DICE contest would last till November 4.
Dividends are paid out in EOS and DICE for the volume of the deposits in the next order:
 1st Place: 100 EOS + 800k EXP
2nd – 5th Place: 30 EOS each + 300k EXP
6th – 10th Place: 10 EOS each + 100k EXP
11th – 20th Place: 5 EOS each + 50k EXP

Also, demo trading contest is running during the same period until the November 18!
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

Dividends are paid out in EOS and DICE for the volume of the deposits in the next order:

Also, demo trading contest is running during the same period until the November 18!

This competition looks good. But have a comment about this, want more transparency on this competition. After all, if the developers want, then they can give this reward to their friends without any problems.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:09:46 AM

If the project can add some liquidity to the market, it will be just fine. Now the biggest problem in the market is the liquidity problem. All tokens that are not in the first hundred are traded very weakly. And investors who want to buy a large percentage can not do this. If it really is a community exchange, it will be just fine.

Liquidity is not problem because last year you can see how much volume it is generated. Market fluctuation are completely because there are many people who buy the at the high value will be holding the coins in the market instead of trading and this makes the volume is kept decreasing.
EOSEX
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

EOSex-The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

This competition looks good. But have a comment about this, want more transparency on this competition. After all, if the developers want, then they can give this reward to their friends without any problems.
‼️Attention guys: The result of DICE Deposit campaign is released, all TXID are also available for surpervision. https://eosex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019068131-DICE-Deposit-Competition-Result

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
target (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

EOSex AMA with Sean King and the EOSex Community on Telegram Last Nov. 4

(note, some sentences have been modified to correct grammatical errors for clarity)

Introduction (EOSex Team): Ask any question and DM (direct message) your account from EOSex, to me. We’ll begin with the self intro.

(Sean, CEO of EOSex) For those who don't know me well. I'm Canadian, but been based in Asia for nearly 25 years, and i can speak and read Mandarin Chinese now. My background is mainly in hedge funds, and law. Futures and options trader for many years. I’m very active in the start-up community in Taiwan, organizing small business events, pitch competitions, and working with the government to build accelerators. But for the last few years, the whole start up community now is in blockchain.

What's your focus in Taiwan legislature or Taiwan Congress and How does a semi-decentralized tag in the name helps?

(Sean) Ah, yes. So, for the past nearly 2 years I've been working with Taiwan congress to build Taiwan's crypto and blockchain laws and regulations, and we formed a blockchain SRO (self-regulatory organization) and wrote the rules that all crypto exchanges need to follow. Next week we will be having meetings working on AML and taxation for crypto.

Is there a conflict of interest to work as a CEO for an cryptocurrency exchange and a special consultant for the Taiwan legislature or Taiwan Congress?

(Sean) Lots of exciting things happening in Taiwan. In the next couple of months I will be helping Taiwan congress to set up blockchain accelerators here in Taiwan. So, of course, EOSex will get a front seat for all of these changes and opportunities!

When will EOSex there will be listed on Coinmarketcap?

(Sean) We are currently in direct talks with CMC to have EOSex listed. As you can guess, they are very strict about new listings, but we already have direct contact with them and are in the process of getting listed right now.

Why did you guys choose EOS?

(Sean) Yes, if you look at the daily transaction volume of EOS compared to ETH, it's really no contest. Plus, users of ETH need to pay gas which basically penalizes people from using it and discourages it. Plus, you saw what happened with Crypto Kitties, right? it nearly broke Ethereum! That won't happen with EOS.

What is the current daily profit?

(Sean) Within the next few weeks, we will be publishing all daily exchange stats to the public, including daily trading volumes, number of EXP tokens distributed or burned, etc. So, soon it will all be posted in a transparent manner.

That’s what we are trying to do with EOSex, is to make an exchange that is transparent and that everyone who holds EXP can feel they are a member of.

User Question: How much total supply exp?

(User response): 10 billion (accurate for the ICO Sale)

What are the criteria for been selected as a user to participate in trade mining? 2) Isn’t that the project is giving to much privilege to founding investors? Like trading fee waiver, nomination of user for trade mining and 30 percent bonus 3) Which all exchanges are in talks to provide liquidity in the liquid box initiative.

(Sean) Currently, we only accept EOS or ETH projects, though of course we favor EOS projects, naturally. Every 15 days, we will have a new batch of potential candidates for listing and we will open up deposits. The top5 projects in terms or deposits, will get automatic listing. So, projects that want to get listed, simply need to motivate their community to deposit on EOSex and then we reward that with listing.

The name EOSex is remarkable. Have you received any negative reviews?

(Sean) Well, the name EOSex is perfect because it lets people know right away we are EOS-based....PLUS, it's a name you won't easily forget, right?

Could you please simply explain the dividend system of EXP?

(Sean) The dividend system. Basically, EOSex will share 70% of daily profits to all EXP token holders. All profits from the previous day will be calculated together at 8pm HK time, and then all profits will be distributed to users in equivalent EOS. Plus 30% of daily profits will be used to buy back EXP tokens from the market and send them to a dead address. So, the tokens will be taken out of circulation, thereby raising the value of EXP tokens.

70%? What does the team earn based on the current trading volume?

(Sean) The team members themselves also have platform coins, so those who generally hold platform coins make money and our team makes money. (Translation)

What is the standard for EOSex to list a token?
Can tell you what we are the situation of the undergoing projects?
What's the future plan of EOSex?
How EOSex could secure the account safety of users?

(Sean) Fund safety is a good question. We hold over 90% of exchange fund in cold wallet at all times to ensure fund security.

(Sean) Sorry if we didn’t get to all the questions. A lot of the things asked you can find in the white paper, which can be found here: https://eosex.com/files/whitepaper_en.pdf. I invite you guys to take a quick look. Let me just end by talking about our future plans, which should address a few of the last questions at once.

(Sean) EOSex plans to be a one-stop shop for digital trading. so, of course, trading cryptos is important. But, soon, we will be offering CFDs and other derivative listings. Leverage of up to 100x will be available. Plus, we have many exciting DApp tokens either listed now soon to be listed. Plus, I'm working closely with congress in Taiwan to make sure that EOSex is fully compliant with all regulations and fully legal and compliant exchange. For those of you who don’t know, many of the other large exchanges also have operational centers in Taiwan (like Binance and Bitfinex). Many exchanges are registered in Malta or Hong Kong or Wherever but have their operations in Taiwan. EOSex is currently registered in Hong Kong but our operations are spread out around the world in multiple teams but, once regulations are firmed up in Taiwan (which I'm currently working with Taiwan congress on), we can focus our operations in Taiwan!

You’re welcome to visit Taiwan to visit us some day!

Is it possible to publicly list the exchanges in liquid box product of yours?

(Sean) Yes, but it is counted in Lambos, so hard to put into dollar figures! Hahaha. Ok guys, I guess we need to wrap it up for now. If you still have any questions, we still have admins in this group who can probably answer and questions you still have.

Thanks a lot for all of your support. EOSex really is a community-based exchange! So, we value everyone's input. We all contribute and all get rich together! – Sean King

target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

The Final Stage of the ICO is about to start. The bear market is almost over so I could say this can be the last chance for you to buy the ticket of your ride!

sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

The Final Stage of the ICO is about to start. The bear market is almost over so I could say this can be the last chance for you to buy the ticket of your ride!
That sounds good. if someone wants to make a good figure of profit then it will be a platform for this issue. EOS community will be good. don't miss the ICO...
TrackSir

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

EOSex AMA with Sean King and the EOSex Community on Telegram Last Nov. 4

(note, some sentences have been modified to correct grammatical errors for clarity)

Introduction (EOSex Team): Ask any question and DM (direct message) your account from EOSex, to me. We’ll begin with the self intro.

(Sean, CEO of EOSex) For those who don't know me well. I'm Canadian, but been based in Asia for nearly 25 years, and i can speak and read Mandarin Chinese now. My background is mainly in hedge funds, and law. Futures and options trader for many years. I’m very active in the start-up community in Taiwan, organizing small business events, pitch competitions, and working with the government to build accelerators. But for the last few years, the whole start up community now is in blockchain.

What's your focus in Taiwan legislature or Taiwan Congress and How does a semi-decentralized tag in the name helps?

(Sean) Ah, yes. So, for the past nearly 2 years I've been working with Taiwan congress to build Taiwan's crypto and blockchain laws and regulations, and we formed a blockchain SRO (self-regulatory organization) and wrote the rules that all crypto exchanges need to follow. Next week we will be having meetings working on AML and taxation for crypto.

Is there a conflict of interest to work as a CEO for an cryptocurrency exchange and a special consultant for the Taiwan legislature or Taiwan Congress?

(Sean) Lots of exciting things happening in Taiwan. In the next couple of months I will be helping Taiwan congress to set up blockchain accelerators here in Taiwan. So, of course, EOSex will get a front seat for all of these changes and opportunities!

When will EOSex there will be listed on Coinmarketcap?

(Sean) We are currently in direct talks with CMC to have EOSex listed. As you can guess, they are very strict about new listings, but we already have direct contact with them and are in the process of getting listed right now.

Why did you guys choose EOS?

(Sean) Yes, if you look at the daily transaction volume of EOS compared to ETH, it's really no contest. Plus, users of ETH need to pay gas which basically penalizes people from using it and discourages it. Plus, you saw what happened with Crypto Kitties, right? it nearly broke Ethereum! That won't happen with EOS.

What is the current daily profit?

(Sean) Within the next few weeks, we will be publishing all daily exchange stats to the public, including daily trading volumes, number of EXP tokens distributed or burned, etc. So, soon it will all be posted in a transparent manner.

That’s what we are trying to do with EOSex, is to make an exchange that is transparent and that everyone who holds EXP can feel they are a member of.

User Question: How much total supply exp?

(User response): 10 billion (accurate for the ICO Sale)

What are the criteria for been selected as a user to participate in trade mining? 2) Isn’t that the project is giving to much privilege to founding investors? Like trading fee waiver, nomination of user for trade mining and 30 percent bonus 3) Which all exchanges are in talks to provide liquidity in the liquid box initiative.

(Sean) Currently, we only accept EOS or ETH projects, though of course we favor EOS projects, naturally. Every 15 days, we will have a new batch of potential candidates for listing and we will open up deposits. The top5 projects in terms or deposits, will get automatic listing. So, projects that want to get listed, simply need to motivate their community to deposit on EOSex and then we reward that with listing.

The name EOSex is remarkable. Have you received any negative reviews?

(Sean) Well, the name EOSex is perfect because it lets people know right away we are EOS-based....PLUS, it's a name you won't easily forget, right?

Could you please simply explain the dividend system of EXP?

(Sean) The dividend system. Basically, EOSex will share 70% of daily profits to all EXP token holders. All profits from the previous day will be calculated together at 8pm HK time, and then all profits will be distributed to users in equivalent EOS. Plus 30% of daily profits will be used to buy back EXP tokens from the market and send them to a dead address. So, the tokens will be taken out of circulation, thereby raising the value of EXP tokens.

70%? What does the team earn based on the current trading volume?

(Sean) The team members themselves also have platform coins, so those who generally hold platform coins make money and our team makes money. (Translation)

What is the standard for EOSex to list a token?
Can tell you what we are the situation of the undergoing projects?
What's the future plan of EOSex?
How EOSex could secure the account safety of users?

(Sean) Fund safety is a good question. We hold over 90% of exchange fund in cold wallet at all times to ensure fund security.

(Sean) Sorry if we didn’t get to all the questions. A lot of the things asked you can find in the white paper, which can be found here: https://eosex.com/files/whitepaper_en.pdf. I invite you guys to take a quick look. Let me just end by talking about our future plans, which should address a few of the last questions at once.

(Sean) EOSex plans to be a one-stop shop for digital trading. so, of course, trading cryptos is important. But, soon, we will be offering CFDs and other derivative listings. Leverage of up to 100x will be available. Plus, we have many exciting DApp tokens either listed now soon to be listed. Plus, I'm working closely with congress in Taiwan to make sure that EOSex is fully compliant with all regulations and fully legal and compliant exchange. For those of you who don’t know, many of the other large exchanges also have operational centers in Taiwan (like Binance and Bitfinex). Many exchanges are registered in Malta or Hong Kong or Wherever but have their operations in Taiwan. EOSex is currently registered in Hong Kong but our operations are spread out around the world in multiple teams but, once regulations are firmed up in Taiwan (which I'm currently working with Taiwan congress on), we can focus our operations in Taiwan!

You’re welcome to visit Taiwan to visit us some day!

Is it possible to publicly list the exchanges in liquid box product of yours?

(Sean) Yes, but it is counted in Lambos, so hard to put into dollar figures! Hahaha. Ok guys, I guess we need to wrap it up for now. If you still have any questions, we still have admins in this group who can probably answer and questions you still have.

Thanks a lot for all of your support. EOSex really is a community-based exchange! So, we value everyone's input. We all contribute and all get rich together! – Sean King

Thank you Sean, you are the best ceo! Good luck!
micle00

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

What is the function of EXP in this EOSex project? Is it related to this platform?
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

What is the function of EXP in this EOSex project? Is it related to this platform?

EXP is the platform's token, owning EXP is like securing to gain profit every now and then for EOSEX shares its profit daily to holders from which is the dividend system and there are lots more benefits to be njoyed by EOSex Community including the buy back mechanism.

monero.org

Activity: 48
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

EXP is the platform's token, owning EXP is like securing to gain profit every now and then for EOSEX shares its profit daily to holders from which is the dividend system and there are lots more benefits to be njoyed by EOSex Community including the buy back mechanism.

I think the key here is the ability to participate in the platform and receive 70% of the daily profit paid in EXP.  There may have some concerns by small investors like sharing incentives to those investors who don't sell their EXP. Do they have this program?
EOSEX
Copper Member

Activity: 126

EOSex-The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

I think the key here is the ability to participate in the platform and receive 70% of the daily profit paid in EXP.  There may have some concerns by small investors like sharing incentives to those investors who don't sell their EXP. Do they have this program?
Daily profits are paid in the commission fee (EOS/ETH/USDT) we charge. 30% of profits are used to repurchase EXP in the market, 70% of profits are distributed to EXP holders.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
monero.org

Activity: 48
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Daily profits are paid in the commission fee (EOS/ETH/USDT) we charge. 30% of profits are used to repurchase EXP in the market, 70% of profits are distributed to EXP holders.

My bad. The commission is paid in either EOS, ETH or USDT are we the one who'll decide?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: