Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EOSex: The hybrid Exchange for EOS Community - ICO successfully Completed!  (Read 29580 times)
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

This Team has a great effort on attracting participants especially Investor. CEO doing a great participation and transparency of the team is making progress by gaining trust.
Nice to see all of these high officials in a frame, I think it will create a better platform for trading purpose. When an exchange will be convenient for a person then it will be a popular platform for others traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

This Team has a great effort on attracting participants especially Investor. CEO doing a great participation and transparency of the team is making progress by gaining trust.
Nice to see all of these high officials in a frame, I think it will create a better platform for trading purpose. When an exchange will be convenient for a person then it will be a popular platform for others traders.

Yep. This is a project from the renown former CEO of decentralized digital exchange group, GTS and the former Taiwan Community Manager for Waves platform who had been in the business for a very long time. The project has the product which no other exchange have and will introduce more features soon and cross coin trading after the ICO.

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:51:17 PM

Yep. This is a project from the renown former CEO of decentralized digital exchange group, GTS and the former Taiwan Community Manager for Waves platform who had been in the business for a very long time. The project has the product which no other exchange have and will introduce more features soon and cross coin trading after the ICO.
Actually, I'm always glad to see real people from team and active actions from their side. Thanks for that!

I hope such articles with real photo with team and developing process will be more regular. It make communication with community more clear and reliable
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:47:58 AM

It's a great project of this blockchain platform because they are going to create a high-performance trading platform along with secure and stable and liquidity option randomly. that's why it will make a great impact on this digital platform.

Let's see the big impact that will occur in the future with this project because I just visited this project and will see the next development of this big project for the next few months.

Let's see how the team will conduct development, but there are very big doubts that the exchange projects are now very interesting for investors. On communication at conferences, I can say that is a drop in interest. There are big problems with the return of money after sharp drops in volume in all exchanges. And they get money from commissions and listing.

If there is a decrease in interest, then the team should make a new development that will make some people interested in it. In my opinion.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

If there is a decrease in interest, then the team should make a new development that will make some people interested in it. In my opinion.

There will be a lot of developments coming, the stablecoin for the EOS platform which was the carbonUSD will soon be listed in eosex. This stablecoin will of course function like how USDT do but there is much more to it.

Also I just want to remind you EOS token holder and those who wishes to receive airdrop in the platform, if you haven't done so already deposit your EOS for tomorrow wil be the snapshot.

prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

is there any bonus offer for a user if that user will invite a new one to this project?
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

There will be a lot of developments coming, the stablecoin for the EOS platform which was the carbonUSD will soon be listed in eosex. This stablecoin will of course function like how USDT do but there is much more to it.

Also I just want to remind you EOS token holder and those who wishes to receive airdrop in the platform, if you haven't done so already deposit your EOS for tomorrow wil be the snapshot.

Im interested to join this one. can i ask for information joining this airdrop?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Im interested to join this one. can i ask for information joining this airdrop?

Sure. What is it?

If its about just depositing BTC or ETH and buying EOS in the platform, I've read you are not going to receive airdrop through it. But that is just what I've read in the localgroup, you might wanna clear this information personally thru chat in https://t.me/EOSexOfficial

thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Seems to be an interesting project and has a nice future, keeping EXP and profiting profitable. I will pay attention to this project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

Eosex drop is very important for the expansion of the community and such means of advancement give the greatest result. In such a market, it is not the price of the token that matters to exchanges but the only size of the community lately. Continue in the same spirit and you will succeed.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:46:48 AM

May I know what else is extra? What other advantages will this coin bring to the owner? Open this curtain.
Thanks
EOSEX
Copper Member

Activity: 126

EOSex-The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

May I know what else is extra? What other advantages will this coin bring to the owner? Open this curtain.
Thanks

30% of commission fee are used to repurchase EXP in the market. 70% commission fee are distributed to the EXP holders.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

Thanks

I'm really going to have to add this image below in the first post of this thread to make sure everyone reads the advantage of EOSEX among other exchanges. I have posted in in the previous page which is this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052625.msg47681962#msg47681962

Maybe you can call it extra that the team will be buying back tokens and sending it to the dead address like burning it thus the supply will be lesser in the future which of course will result to have higher value. That is aside the fact that the platform will be distributing 70% of the daily profit to EXP holder.

target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 12:36:44 PM by target

Thanks

The contest and games the team is also doing for the community is sure to be an extra advantage. Soon EOSEX will also be distributing Millions of EOSeven (SVN) in the platform. This is just the start because there are more to come for the EOSEX community.

Kuchiyose

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

This Is a very much awaited thing for many people. a new development that will make everyone more interested in all this. It's time to see this development go well.
target (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

This Is a very much awaited thing for many people. a new development that will make everyone more interested in all this. It's time to see this development go well.

That's not all. There's much coming like I said before. This project is aiming to compete bigger exchanges, if they are all distributing tokens EOSEX is also doing it.
Here's another in the coming days. The team is doing a lot of work to make connections to every developer out there who wants to build trust in crypto industry.

2nd round is coming.

asensio22

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

That's not all. There's much coming like I said before. This project is aiming to compete bigger exchanges, if they are all distributing tokens EOSEX is also doing it.
Here's another in the coming days. The team is doing a lot of work to make connections to every developer out there who wants to build trust in crypto industry.

2nd round is coming.

That's really a lucrative information which should be spread out all over the virtual world, I am sure a lot of people is waiting for such type of good news.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

If someone wants to join in this free EXP Airdrop Campaign then it will be necessary to register as a member to this project?
Kuchiyose

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

2nd round is coming.

Make sure more people for this big project and the right time to choose things that will make changes to your life later with this project. Don't let you miss this.
EOSEX
Copper Member

Activity: 126

EOSex-The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

If someone wants to join in this free EXP Airdrop Campaign then it will be necessary to register as a member to this project?
That'd be necessary buddy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: