Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:16:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto  (Read 3277 times)
Orenonex

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

I am sure that this is only the beginning. The owners of these cafes are pioneers. In ten years, this will become the norm and will not surprise anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

Micropayments are essential for world wide adoption. And best way to adopt something new is to be a competitive at the market. I think this is just a start, and when we have 2 coffee shop at close distance one from another, and one accept crypto and other not. When payment method decide which one have more customers, it will force other to accept crypto also!
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:18:53 PM

This news is for me much more interesting because it could really help with crypto massive adoption, not like ETFs that help only big investors to buy cheap and sell high.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the future of payment. This is another excellent news for crypto and to let millions of possible investors how it works. If this type of news will come out every week, this will surely be embraced by well known companies all over the world as another form of payment. This will be a bad news for bankers and will be another threat for their business. They will surely make their move to bring down crypto or create another havoc to shake the market.
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

Yes, the scales are still small. But I believe that this is really great news for the successful development and distribution of cryptography. After all, today the crypto market is becoming not just a way to store and receive money, but also a global technology for secure and profitable transactions.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

In the future, Europe may be the first region to rapidly realize the popularization of cryptocurrency applications. Because of the serious problems in the European economy, the ideal life of Europeans will gradually disappear and the world development will become more fair in the future.

igor.vanyutin.83

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

Another great news for the industry. I hope this trend will continue and people will accept crypto currencies one day and blockchain is going to integrated in our daily lives. We just need to wait for a little bit more.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:54:08 PM

Every step even if it is a small one is important for adoption of cryptocurrencies. There is a long way ahead of us and
we are at very early stages. We needs thousands of such projects worldwide to move faster towards mass adoption of crypto.
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:58:28 PM

This is great news for the entire cryptocurrency market, as I believe this is a huge step forward.

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the future of payment. This is another excellent news for crypto and to let millions of possible investors how it works. If this type of news will come out every week, this will surely be embraced by well known companies all over the world as another form of payment. This will be a bad news for bankers and will be another threat for their business. They will surely make their move to bring down crypto or create another havoc to shake the market.

Everybody says the cryptocurrency is the future of payments and financial system, but we have to achieve it overcoming all the obstacles. This will be uneasy cause banks and states will exclude blockchain.
c-jones89

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

This is a really bold move made by the owner/company or whoever is behind this business plan. Smart move as well, they will be coffee millionaires in the couple of years. Actions like this have wider and even unnoticeable effect whose impact will be shown later on in the years to come. The next should be Amazon or eBay or Aliexpress. But something like this can hardly be expected with the current volatility and the fluctuation of the price.
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:13:41 PM

Mass adoption is where it is all about. As long as projects keep on evolving, digital currencies will slowly conquer the entire world.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

It is a great thing that there are 130 coffee shops in Europe starts to accept cryptocurrency as a medium for payments.
From this they can easily make the system more convenient for the local and foreign people.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:47:48 AM

130 Coffee Shops in Europe Started to Accept and Sell Crypto

A startup is using a working ecosystem to bring crypto payments

Read more: https://www.trackcoinmarket.com/en/crypto-news/34294/130-coffee-shops-europe-started-accept-sell-crypto

In fact, really very nice to hear such news. I hope that in the future the number of such stores will only increase. After all, this is indeed a very useful, if not very strong, incentive for the gradual spread of crypto in the world.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Orcunland

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:58:48 AM

Well, this looks good since we need real-life examples of usage of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies. These examples will be the leader examples and I hope to see many more examples like this.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:59:48 PM

Why do you share that link? Just point towards the original article and not some gateway website without the actual article.
Here you go:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/130-coffee-shops-in-europe-started-to-accept-and-sell-crypto

The article is talking about a new solution for crypto payments called Cyclebit.
I've gotta say that I really like the design of their payment terminal, looks very slick.

https://cyclebit.io

Here's a picture of the payment terminal:

This is so cool. I hope more business and countries will adopt the use and payment of products and goods with cryptocurrency. Government regulations in a way affects the move of the market.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:38:23 PM

I cannot hide my delight and sincerely believe that in a year such terminals will be everywhere. And, of course, these coffee houses bring us closer to the inevitable appearance of various services with the direct participation of such cryptocurrency terminals.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
elenka n

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:13:14 PM

It would be nice if there were more such companies and they more often started the opportunity to pay for cryptocurrency services, but unfortunately this happens very slowly, therefore it does not help the market to recover!
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 03:34:17 AM

These are very good news. With crypto money, payments should become widespread. In this way, the market begins to revive. Crypto money atms began to multiply slowly. In the same way, it would be great if we made our payments with crypto coins. I hope that this situation becomes widespread in other market chains.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:39:40 AM

wow its nice and good news i think, maybe some project gather famous coffe shop in Europe and launch their workship to support crypto.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: