Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[ANN][POS|MN][2 EXCHANGES +CMC +CB PAID] Delizia - restaurant business system  (Read 4616 times)
Moreno189

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

Dear DELIZ Team

* DELIZ may be free of listing on "Aiodex" if the number of votes is large enough
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/DELIZ
* If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List:
0.5 BTC will be listing in 7-10 days
1 BTC will be listing in 3 days
2 BTC will be listing in 24 hour
Other Payment using ETH or GEEK(GeekCash)... equivalent from 0.5 BTC to 2 BTC
*Explorer free for any coin listed -> https://explorer.aiodex.com/

Sincerely,

Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltcoinWire

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

We invite you to bring your project to our exchange, Altmarkets is a Cryptocurrency 6,000 members and over 100 coins listed. Focusing on lower-tier altcoins we push each coin listing with social media announcements as well as to our growing social channels.

Our BCT Announce: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4687148.0
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/p4NwBdE

Request a listing with us via the above thread / announce post or visit http://www.altmarkets.cc - We aim to reply within 24 - 48 hours.
newgrunge

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

And what about crypto-bridge? Why so long they listing?
newgrunge

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

And what about crypto-bridge? Why so long they listing?

Fast listing costs 6 (SIX!) BTC, we aren't ready to pay such money.

And in your case how much to wait approximately?
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

How many coins are in circulation? This is definitely an undervalued project based in price of course. I'm not sure how much development is going behind or if there's any existing partnerships with restaurants but that would be a huge plus for the project's reputation.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

Lol what? Why do you need this copy-paste? Just focus on the current project dev!
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

Lol what? Why do you need this copy-paste? Just focus on the current project dev!

Not everything is so simple, if we could implement it with a single token, we would do it, but it was decided to expand the project.
The team took new members, our focus will be enough for both projects.

expand my ass, tell me what have you or your project done so far ? where is your MVP or early product ? i can not find it anywhere on your site and your thread.
please tell us about it.
i bet you do not have it right now, and now you created another project claimed to be part of this project.
it is a joke ? let's talk about expand after you have something to back it up, it's more like money grab for me other than creating a legit project.

bewary of this guys

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

Will it be used only for commands assisting the waiter, at some point can be used with the same functionalities of a Fast food app, for example the IFo0d?

The application will help service personnel as well as visitors to the restaurant! Our app is innovation in the market of restaurant business!

So the Delizia it will be for restaurant evaluation? Because IFood, besides evaluating, can make requests.
TwSeventh

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

Not everything is so simple, if we could implement it with a single token, we would do it, but it was decided to expand the project.

expand my ass, tell me what have you or your project done so far ? where is your MVP or early product ? i can not find it anywhere on your site and your thread.
please tell us about it.
i bet you do not have it right now, and now you created another project claimed to be part of this project.
it is a joke ? let's talk about expand after you have something to back it up, it's more like money grab for me other than creating a legit project.

bewary of this guys

You swear, this is not very good, are you worried about something, or has someone offended you?

Participation in our project is a voluntary affair of adults, we do not force anyone; if you do not trust, you pass by.

Nobody is offending me, but seriously i am sick of it already. I saw a lot of project lately with their sweet promises, but they ran away with their investors money after conducting the sales. and here i am trying to figure out, what are you trying to do ? first i am asking you a working product or at least your MVP, do you have it ?
you did not answer my question at all, the only thing that you said were 'swear' and 'voluntary'. but you forgot about your promises and your sales, it's like you were selling your own product to the costumers, and what happen if your product does not work ? of course people will ask you for return, and this is what i am trying to do.

TwSeventh

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

please tell us about it.

bewary of this guys

You swear, this is not very good, are you worried about something, or has someone offended you?

Participation in our project is a voluntary affair of adults, we do not force anyone; if you do not trust, you pass by.

Nobody is offending me, but seriously i am sick of it already. I saw a lot of project lately with their sweet promises, but they ran away with their investors money after conducting the sales. and here i am trying to figure out, what are you trying to do ? first i am asking you a working product or at least your MVP, do you have it ?
you did not answer my question at all, the only thing that you said were 'swear' and 'voluntary'. but you forgot about your promises and your sales, it's like you were selling your own product to the costumers, and what happen if your product does not work ? of course people will ask you for return, and this is what i am trying to do.

Can I ask you? I see that you advertising BitcoinAIR, are they have public MVP?

They do not.

But, please ask me a logical question.
Your project goal is :
Delizia is a project and coin designed to automate interaction of restaurants and their visitors.
while BitcoinAir goal is :
Bitcoin Air is a bilateral dual-chain blockchain developed to deliver a means of indirect carbon emission reductions through decentralized

do you think Bitcoin Air need a MVP while it's still on theory ? they will live in December, but beside that. they do not do any sales, how about you ?
you are aiming for interaction between restaurants and visitors, but you do not have MVP ?
another thing is, instead of focusing on your MVP. You created another project ? do you think it make a sense ?

TwSeventh

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

The second is that before blaming us for anything, you should understand our economic model.
On Presale, we sold only 20 Mastersnods at a price of 0.4BTC, 10BTC were raised, 5BTC
was it spent on listings on exchanges and platforms, or do you think this is all free of charge?
And 5BTC spent on application development. I think this is incomparable with ICO's and other.
Considering the fact that sales of our masternode holders exceed 60BTC

I am not blaming you, just saying the truth.
do you think it cost a lot creating a half-baked software that can be used as a terminal or tool for people ? like Uber or something like that ?
if you put some effort into it, i believe you would have it right now. but you did not,
instead of creating a software or MVP, you decided to create another project.

again, please do not compare your project with any other ICOs because it is unrelated.

hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

do you think Bitcoin Air need a MVP while it's still on theory ? they will live in December, but beside that. they do not do any sales, how about you ?
you are aiming for interaction between restaurants and visitors, but you do not have MVP ?
another thing is, instead of focusing on your MVP. You created another project ? do you think it make a sense ?

if they don't need MVP, then why are "broken" https://bitcoinair.org/mvp/ links on their website?
We are moving along our road map, everyone can study it before buying a coin, what's the problem?
The coin is only three weeks old but traded on two exchanges, the third one is paid for and the cryptopia appears to be just around the corner.
It seems to me that the charges are not substantiated.

show your face terry. linkedin account, be transparent.

no because you are a scammer with no intention or knowhow to make this happen. all you did was clone the pivx code and put together a shitty webpage for suckers to fill your pockets.

show your face!
TwSeventh

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

if they don't need MVP, then why are "broken" https://bitcoinair.org/mvp/ links on their website?
We are moving along our road map, everyone can study it before buying a coin, what's the problem?
The coin is only three weeks old but traded on two exchanges, the third one is paid for and the cryptopia appears to be just around the corner.
It seems to me that the charges are not substantiated.

As i said before, it will live in December and do you know that we are in November right now,right (their blockchain and everything else, except their marketing because the distribution will be based on how much BTC and PPC aka Airdrop)? but beside that, they have that section for people that wish to know about their MVP once it is live later on. you ?
alright alright moving along your roadmap, then tell me. what kind of roadmap did you see ? because i could not see anything related to this new project aka Deliv ?
and do not forget that in Step 1 you will do another presale again, like what ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: