Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Invech Token IEO - Licensed Crypto Exchange & Blockchain Smart City🚀  (Read 29832 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

Are you planning a generosity company? Will there be a distribution of your tokens? I would like to know about future plans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

Are you planning a generosity company? Will there be a distribution of your tokens? I would like to know about future plans.
Hasn't understood about what company you mean? About bounty? I am interested too and with pleasure would participate in it.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

The next project connected with trade of coins. What functions and innovations it is planned to bypass similar platforms? Such already huge number.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

What a great project indeed! Well I see how the information was provided here in their AnnThread and I was so glad that they make it prepared as what is necessery to look into by crypto people like me. Honestly, this project has caught my attention as this kind of project is somehow unique as this aims in making Timor Leste, to be the worlds first fully functioning blockchain smart city. So I am looking forward towards this new project.

Thank you for your kind words.  We are looking forward to changing the lives of a nation.

I hope, you can add more activities admin for the supporters so that we can be able to earn good tokens for this project. We are very happy to see such an ideas like this since the probability to succeed in here are highly possible. Looking forward for more progress in the coming days. Goodluck
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

What a great project indeed! Well I see how the information was provided here in their AnnThread and I was so glad that they make it prepared as what is necessery to look into by crypto people like me. Honestly, this project has caught my attention as this kind of project is somehow unique as this aims in making Timor Leste, to be the worlds first fully functioning blockchain smart city. So I am looking forward towards this new project.

Thank you for your kind words.  We are looking forward to changing the lives of a nation.

I hope, you can add more activities admin for the supporters so that we can be able to earn good tokens for this project. We are very happy to see such an ideas like this since the probability to succeed in here are highly possible. Looking forward for more progress in the coming days. Goodluck
I agree with you, very much it would be desirable to receive at least a few coins for some work. The administrator, prompt what it is necessary for you at the moment from community for promotion of the project?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:05:11 PM

It is very nice to see such projects appear. Who are open and honest. After all, now there are a lot of fakes that spoil only the whole idea of these influences.
Its a new begining of this project so trust related in issues are not common for us.If the team can make the project develop than from that we will get the trust
I agree. The project must have to developed it well so that they can be able to gain trust from the people. The team must have to ensure that they can be able to bring this into a high level kind of platform that will make all investors and supporters satisfied.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

For this project. I found it so nice. It entails a good concepts and ideas within its platform integrated to the whole project. If the team will keep up its good performance then that would be great because it will make to have this project a continuous good reflection towards the crypto currency community.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:54:46 AM

It is very nice to see such projects appear. Who are open and honest. After all, now there are a lot of fakes that spoil only the whole idea of these influences.
Its a new begining of this project so trust related in issues are not common for us.If the team can make the project develop than from that we will get the trust
I agree. The project must have to developed it well so that they can be able to gain trust from the people. The team must have to ensure that they can be able to bring this into a high level kind of platform that will make all investors and supporters satisfied.
I will agree too to this matter. That if the project team of the Invech will keep on doing so their good performance here in the crypto currency community the momentum they have will make the project to gain more users, supporters and investors and the community will also be keep on its growth.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

I saw all the photos and activities of the team. Seem legit and trusted, This one of the good and trusted ICO, Because you can them launching and joining blockchain activities internationally.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

One of a kind project that has bought benefits to the blockchain platform. I cannot wait for the team to launch campaigns for us potential supporters.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

This project needs more attention on Some social media sites. The team are transparent to the public so this is a good quality to find ICO's like this one.

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

The project has a good appearance to be in here in crypto currency community. What I want to this project is that the Invech will maintain its good reputation, and make it more popular building its community to continuously grow even more.
invech.io

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

We will be starting our IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) soon, you can visit our token-sale website at: https://tokensale.invech.io
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

I agree with you, very much it would be desirable to receive at least a few coins for some work. The administrator, prompt what it is necessary for you at the moment from community for promotion of the project?

The above statement where u beg coins came out bad, u should circle back with ur vocal apparatus and rethink the subtleties of ur speech, namely the part which says send me coins. Everyone here has been ripped many times, this place is the swarm of money losers that surround u here. When u say get me coins they will treat it as another attempt from the side to victimize them in terms of money deprivation.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

Hasn't understood about what company you mean? About bounty? I am interested too and with pleasure would participate in it.
Yes about generosity. I would also like to participate in the distribution of tokens. Since I collect different tokens from all projects that I think will be successful.
invech.group (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

The above statement where u beg coins came out bad, u should circle back with ur vocal apparatus and rethink the subtleties of ur speech, namely the part which says send me coins. Everyone here has been ripped many times, this place is the swarm of money losers that surround u here. When u say get me coins they will treat it as another attempt from the side to victimize them in terms of money deprivation.

We will be offering some bounty later for marketing, but it would not be as much as most ICO. Since we are an exchange, we do not give away things we cannot afford, just some token of appreciation.

Invech - Licensed by the government of Timor Leste to operate and regulate cryptocurrency and ICO crowdfunding.
Official Website - https://invech.io | Tokensale - https://tokensale.invech.io
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

Very nice that you were able to send your personal interest about the project bounty campaign.  Glad that if ever the project will launch the bounty campaign atleast there are plenty of participants and clients that will trust and able to do participate as of this time.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

Hello! There is no news from the team. When you can expect the latest news of the project, what they are currently doing.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:36:31 PM

The project deserves attention, but unfortunately it does not have good advertising and this does not very well affect the development of the project.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:41:38 PM

CHECK ICO Rating Video! Even ICOBench doesn't have such kind of video!
Video, of course excellent is also qualitatively realized, but you shouldn't forget that ICObench is very popular for a long time and hardly in the near future will be able to overtake him.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: