Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investor Sentiment on the Cryptocurrency market  (Read 953 times)
medicalmiracle

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

I think you should add one more thing is the discipline of an investor. Because the strategy and plan of the trader is more important than anything. If the investor does not have a strategy, he will not get anything.
That is exactly correct. Strategy and plan is pf the prime importance and once you have a good strategy and plan, you would not find it hard to escape loss. But if you do not have one, be sure that the market slaps when you are not active.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

investment in crypto is new because I only learned about crypto a year ago. Crypto volatility gives us a fairly fast profit and loss and this is a high risk. seeing trends, charity and speculation are always there in crypto activities and now I'm dissolving in them to get a little profit which is my goal
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

investment in crypto is new because I only learned about crypto a year ago.
Everyone has to start somewhere and one year of learning is not bad. It would be even better if you checked the last 3-4year or more price charts as well because then only the trend will become clear to you. Every pump and dump cycle goes on like the same way with different amplitudes. Just when to enter is what you need to decide.

Crypto volatility gives us a fairly fast profit and loss and this is a high risk. seeing trends, charity and speculation are always there in crypto activities and now I'm dissolving in them to get a little profit which is my goal
Only if you manage to get in at proper price positions and sell at a profitable one. Market is moving up today and this is the time to hold and sell in parts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x