Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Someone Tell Me why My Account Get Banned?  (Read 571 times)
Dhonchosh (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

As I know, I did not break any kind of Bitcointalk Rules. Then why my account get banned suddenly? My Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1077341

Please someone tell me, can't you unban me, please? I feel broken now!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:37:56 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 08:08:16 PM by AdolfinWolf
Merited by suchmoon (4)

It looks like you used some kind of article spinner.

I surmise that it is conceivable in quite a while, not presently on the grounds that it is hard to change the standard conventional framework. Individuals need to acclimate to this thought. Some are against crypto yet they are few. The vast majority see the colossal potential in Bitcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3405691.msg42235369#msg42235369

Those words absolutely do not represent the level of english you actually have.

The best time is the point at which you are in a benefit and your speculation demonstrating to you an extraordinary benefit on the grounds that along these lines your advantage will stay same and you can procure great from showcase since this is the best time to exit and makes you ready to be a trader.

Huh

And this post of yours;

You should first discover why it is restricted. May be you can even now get to online trades and manage it without the administration knowing. Quit managing nearby bitcoin dealers and spotlight on outside exchanges.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4047518.msg42619308#msg42619308

This might just be me, but it really looks like you copy pasted this, and then found synonyms for "Restricted" - / banned? "Administration" - / government? "Managing" - / dealing? "Spotlight" - /  *dealing??

Also, LOL. you're using a hacked account? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3368284.0

Not sure how credible the accusation is, but after April 12th, you haven't made a single post in the Indonesian board, while that previously was the only board you were posting in...  Roll Eyes

Dhonchosh (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

I surmise that it is conceivable in quite a while, not presently on the grounds that it is hard to change the standard conventional framework. Individuals need to acclimate to this thought. Some are against crypto yet they are few. The vast majority see the colossal potential in Bitcoin

The best time is the point at which you are in a benefit and your speculation demonstrating to you an extraordinary benefit on the grounds that along these lines your advantage will stay same and you can procure great from showcase since this is the best time to exit and makes you ready to be a trader.

Huh

But I admitted in a coaching center to practice English. Please look at my present Posts, isn't it enough good?
Dhonchosh (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Please kindly help me any DT Member.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

Stop bumping your thread, for just about two hours you have 3 posts in a row.
I don't think you gonna get help with this attitude.
If you have been banned for plagiarism, then forget getting your account back.

Dhonchosh (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

Huh

And this post of yours;

You should first discover why it is restricted. May be you can even now get to online trades and manage it without the administration knowing. Quit managing nearby bitcoin dealers and spotlight on outside exchanges.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4047518.msg42619308#msg42619308

This might just be me, but it really looks like you copy pasted this, and then found synonyms for "Restricted" - / banned? "Administration" - / government? "Managing" - / dealing? "Spotlight" - /  *dealing??

Also, LOL. you're using a hacked account? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3368284.0

Not sure how credible the accusation is, but after April 12th, you haven't made a single post in the Indonesian board, while that previously was the only board you were posting in...  Roll Eyes

i did not hack this account you stupid. why you claimed wrong tag?
Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:29:55 PM
Merited by actmyname (1)

The monkey saw the post, the monkey copied the post, the dump ape got banned.
Dhonchosh (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

The monkey saw the post, the monkey copied the post, the dump ape got banned.
Try to learn some manner please
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:29:41 PM

Bit hypocritical considering you called someone stupid in your previous post.
We get it. You are a thesaurus wizard.

If there was no ban reason, the most likely scenario is that there was some form of plagiarism. Did you ever copy&paste in a post?

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

Please kindly help me any DT Member.
You don't even understand what the difference between DT members and moderators, so it's no wonder you have no clue what the rules are here.  DT members can't do shit for you.  Moderators won't do shit for you, because you've been busted for blatant plagiarism.  Browse through Meta and you'll see hundreds of threads just like this, with silly copy/pasters who feel just as broken as you do, and they don't get unbanned.  It doesn't happen.

Try to be honest instead of a content-stealing, shitposting thief.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Ardavan2150

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:20:14 AM

Dude, based on similar recent posts, you got banned and that's it.
I don't actually remember any member to get unbanned. So try to start over and this time be honest. It's okay if you are not an English Professor, but don't copy/paste and everyone will be nice to you. Good luck
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 6856

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:24:13 AM
Merited by actmyname (1)

I don't actually remember any member to get unbanned. So try to start over and this time be honest. It's okay if you are not an English Professor, but don't copy/paste and everyone will be nice to you. Good luck
He can’t try to “start over” again because that would be ban evasion. I recommend that you read the rules so you can know what is allowed and what is not. Telling a banned rule-breaker to create a new account and break more rules isn’t ok.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Dhonchosh (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:41:45 AM

He can’t try to “start over” again because that would be ban evasion. I recommend that you read the rules so you can know what is allowed and what is not. Telling a banned rule-breaker to create a new account and break more rules isn’t ok.

Thank You. Maybe i got banned for the plagiarism. However, Can't i create new account in this IP? If i want to come back in forum then what i need to do sir?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:05:05 AM

Thank You. Maybe i got banned for the plagiarism. However, Can't i create new account in this IP? If i want to come back in forum then what i need to do sir?
Unfortunately in life, there are things called consequences. The consequence of your plagiarism is a permanent ban. You are not allowed to create another account on the forum. You may still use the forum as a resource by viewing threads but you will be unable to reply to them or do anything as a non-Guest.

Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:06:13 AM

Yes you can do that, but dont try to create new account if your main account is banned.
Code:
25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

Just forget it man, try to eveporate and get lost.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Dhonchosh (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

Yes you can do that, but dont try to create new account if your main account is banned.
Code:
25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

Just forget it man, try to eveporate and get lost.

What if i change my IP?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:31:08 AM
Merited by AdolfinWolf (1)

Original:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3405691.msg35779077#msg35779077

I think that it is possible in several years, not now because it is difficult to change the standard traditional system. People need to adjust to this idea. Some are against crypto but they are few. Most people see the great potential in Bitcoin

What if i change my IP?

The ban is for the person, not the IP, not the account. You're not welcome here so stop wasting your time and go away.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:31:43 AM

What if i change my IP?
You need to stop trying to evade your ban. You are not allowed to create or use a new account.

Dhonchosh (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

What if i change my IP?
You need to stop trying to evade your ban. You are not allowed to create or use a new account.

Then my this account will get ban too?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

Then my this account will get ban too?
If you decide to use it outside of this thread and any follow-up threads (maybe) specifically about your ban, then this new account will also be banned.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: