Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we really need a bullrun?  (Read 787 times)
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

Bull run is a temporary peak of the prices due to market manipulation and we should learn that from last year. What we really need is a mass adoption of cryptocurrency as this is the only way to increase the demand of every currency.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:14:14 AM

Hi, community!
I want to share my thoughts about Bullrun which is according to many users here is coming.

First of all, the purpose of most crypto is to become public and gain mass hype, to be popular not in the narrow community, but widely, most of them are aimed at your uncle, aunt, grandma, children etc. 

What do all of them want? Stable service. How can a normal, usual person use a currency which is able to gain or loss +-10-15% in minutes? And this is a common situation in crypto.

For example, Joe wants to pay for a service with the token, when he decided to do it and everything is ready for exchange the price is gained in 10%, do you really think that somebody will use such service in everyday life? Roll Eyes
And for now, we have a rather stable market, that is predictable, there are less and less to the moons.

And opposite side, imagine that there will be a Bullrun, who will profit? Speculators and bounty hunters who will sell their tokens, not customers. What public opinion another Bullrun will cause? That crypto is speculation thing, where you are able to become rich, it is not about services or products, speculations only.

I, as the token holder, will be happy with Bullrun, but at the same time, I really think that it will cause more damage to all crypto industry.

Share your thoughts Cry

how do you think if a bull run happens it will damage the system in crypto?
I know that if a bull run happens then many new investors will appear to invest in crypto, and of course we need bull run so that crypto can be known by many people.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:16:46 AM

yes the market is going lower and it is trading range bound , now the breakout is expected and the bullrun is also the need of the hour to cheer up investor.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:58:17 AM

I think the bull run is not solution, But crypto need stable and most trusted advanced platform for next generation, So ETF and regulation is compulsory and all G-20 govt need some serious actions in short time after that Crypto will never need a bull run.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

I believe we need to have a bullish market since there is no point in doing investment and for what purpose in doing investment without gaining profit. Bullish market makes the market profitable and it could attract more people to do investment. However, I think bullish market will start with btc first as this is usually the baseline for the altcoins to follow the bull market trend. I am optimistic that bull market is near to come within the year and most probably in the month of December where the last years ATH happened.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:12:50 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 05:04:52 AM by sh4dtechnr

Hi, community!
I want to share my thoughts about Bullrun which is according to many users here is coming.

First of all, the purpose of most crypto is to become public and gain mass hype, to be popular not in the narrow community, but widely, most of them are aimed at your uncle, aunt, grandma, children etc.  

What do all of them want? Stable service. How can a normal, usual person use a currency which is able to gain or loss +-10-15% in minutes? And this is a common situation in crypto.

For example, Joe wants to pay for a service with the token, when he decided to do it and everything is ready for exchange the price is gained in 10%, do you really think that somebody will use such service in everyday life? Roll Eyes
And for now, we have a rather stable market, that is predictable, there are less and less to the moons.

And opposite side, imagine that there will be a Bullrun, who will profit? Speculators and bounty hunters who will sell their tokens, not customers. What public opinion another Bullrun will cause? That crypto is speculation thing, where you are able to become rich, it is not about services or products, speculations only.

I, as the token holder, will be happy with Bullrun, but at the same time, I really think that it will cause more damage to all crypto industry.

Share your thoughts Cry

But the bull run can be more stable and gradual. It was before - a gradual growth, until this growth turned into the hyip at December 2017 and speculators entered the market. It would be better for everyone if the bull trend comes back. And the masses will come here even more actively, if the run will be bullish & positive - everyone is attracted only by the growing trend. But it should be more stable, here I agree with you. But even if speculators will make hyip again, it's not bad at all for those who in at this timeframe. People should learn make trades and i know there is a great project's launching at the moment helping newbies to make profits from the day 1.
Now the market is cool & complies for adaptations to the masses. The growth will return and, I think, soon we will see it, like blockchain and cryptocurrency will start to enter everyday life - this will be the true catalyst for growth. There still will be speculations - they will not disappear anywhere, but every time with an increase in total capitalization it will be more difficult to do it - the time will come and the cryptocurrencies will become as stable as the national currencies. Roll Eyes Wink
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

im also thinking we need a steady increase in price. always its healthy for the market. anyway this market is too young and easily can be pumped any time. so bull run can be happen anytime. after reaching $5 trillion then it will be harder to expect a bull run

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

We don't need a bull run, all we need is regulation and order to maintain the good and legit measurement of different project. Just to prevent and avoid those scam project, so the name of cryptocurrencies will be at a good shape again and make a lot of investment and development like before. That is what we need on this complicated market around the internet.
iyke12

Activity: 310

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

As much as I understand your thoughts its important for you to note that the marketcap of cryptocurrency is a determinant if bull or bearish run. There are currently lots of under priced tokens which people bought a  huge some months back and right now they are so below. The truth is the more adoption cryptocurrency attains the more bull we should see, and we are definitely ready for that bull we need it.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

Although, each year the bull run occur in the crypto market, market correction are expected the following year and this why people are always advised to study well how the crypto currency trading/investment works before dive in. However, I believe we need a bull run in the crypto currency market in other to give the market more fun and good tiding to both the traders and investors.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

Hi, community!

Share your thoughts Cry

It's a matter classification if the market is Bullish or Uptrends, Greendays it is often called a "BULLRUN"( more buying than selling or lot's of fresh capital invested in the market) while the market is "Bearish or Downtrends" it will called BloodBath,Red days,(more selling
 and selling with stagnant market condition) etc. But generally speaking we need a bullish market trends to accumulate more profit! Cryptocurrency is speculative in nature that's why the volatility is high that's why before anyone ventured in this industry it is very important to do some researched to avoid losing in surprises!
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

Even without bull run, some are still making good money in cryptocurrency industry. It all depends on the individual strategy and specialization and if truly want to be a Cryptopreneur, you must devise your own strategy that can always earn you income either in the raining season or crypto dry season.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

im also thinking we need a steady increase in price. always its healthy for the market. anyway this market is too young and easily can be pumped any time. so bull run can be happen anytime. after reaching $5 trillion then it will be harder to expect a bull run

I agree. It is also very important for the new investor to enter the market. If this happens, the bull season will come very quickly. But if the bear is so long, it's like it's hard because people are away.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

We really do need a bull run but needing it does not mean that it is going to happen because that is not how this works, we need a bull run so that people can begin to have hope int he market again and in the fact that their coins are not worthless, but even a small recovery right now would work for that. We will have a bull run, we just have to wait a couple of years for it
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

Bull run is a temporary peak of the prices due to market manipulation and we should learn that from last year. What we really need is a mass adoption of cryptocurrency as this is the only way to increase the demand of every currency.
This is what everyone wants to take profit as we learned from the last peak.

But I agree with that, we need mass adoption and bull run will follow later. There's no other way to make the market into bull run again but by having more demand and that is through massive adoption so institutional money will come in and new big players would start trading in the crypto market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

Despite the need for stability, everyone is looking forward to a bullrun, to regain faith in crypto, bubble or otherwise, its an essential need for assurance right now.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Yes of course. Everybody wants bullrun to come to have a best return of investment. It is useless for someone to stay investing in this market without positively thinking of a coming bullrun.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

Despite the need for stability, everyone is looking forward to a bullrun, to regain faith in crypto, bubble or otherwise, its an essential need for assurance right now.

Ofcourse, we need a bull run to have stability and to regain the trust in this trading. But comparing to the market situation I guess it's pretty hard to go for a bullish run. The scam projects are making demands very less. Continuous price fluctuations disappoints everyone, still there is lot of hope that it will recover slowly and steady it's market. Lets believe in this.

Am I spamming? Report me!
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

well at some point between the global adoption and current stage, we need to find a stable ground to attract more people, but a bullrun would be good and we're far from the adoption point I believe, it's a long road with governments etc that will trigger ups and downs.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 12:30:35 PM

yes now we really need it to make the market better. bull run is the only way for the market to grow, without that there will be no more interested investors in the future.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: