Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never say die to Bitcoin  (Read 2013 times)
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
Many people would sell their bitcoin in a lower price when many fud news will happen specially if it was came from the government like banning their country on using bitcoin the tendency of it the price of bitcoin would fell down because many new investor would panic on that news and easily dump their bitcoin even if the price was to cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

now may be one of the worst times to sell btc as the price is very low and for sure the future is blurry but I don`t think that it will remain too much in this price range. So Hodl
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

I think every panic sellers think twice before selling the bitcoin. Everyone believes in bitcoin but still, a lot of people sell their BTC at a very cheap price because of they are afraid of losing their investment. They listen to Fud news and start thinking that price will go to more down. Even Many people had to sell actually, you know what I mean, I don't blame them.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:50:02 PM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
I agree people who get panic and sell their bitcoin at a cheaper price will surely regret it in the end of the day. Not because bitcoin was dropping its price means that it will going to die. Because remember bitcoin was volatile. Bitcoin can not be controlled by the government because it was fully decentralized. Even rich people cant control.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

I agree people who get panic and sell their bitcoin at a cheaper price will surely regret it in the end of the day. Not because bitcoin was dropping its price means that it will going to die. Because remember bitcoin was volatile. Bitcoin can not be controlled by the government because it was fully decentralized. Even rich people cant control.
It's just a matter of time.If some people cannot stretch their patience in waiting for a good price increase,then they are not meant to invest in bitcoin.Cryptocurrency is only for those people who have strong emotions and open minded people that will not be easily ruin with just a temporary down market.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:05:21 AM

Bitcoin is too young to die. People are now understanding the main ideology and principles behind the development of bitcoin. Speculations about bitcoin are spread by people who do not an in-depth knowledge about the purpose behind this invention. Most of them do not believe in the possibility of financial independent and still have old fashion knowledge on how the financial system should operate.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:16:21 AM

That is one of the attitude you must possess as a believer of bitcoin. You should not give up easily but instead, your become more optimistic when the price is falling down. Optimistic in the sense that you will buy more during the crash.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

from the beginning I joined Bitcoin, I first understood all about the growth of coin prices, now that I understand that in the market position of rising and falling I still hold coins, I began to understand when to make purchases and when to sell coins.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

Bitcoin holds the key to great features to enhanced payment methods of our time and the future to come. It has the intrinsic ability of spearheading the entire crypto space to hit the mainstream adoption and as such makes Bitcoin a valuable coin to hold tight as well.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

Bitcoin holds the key to great features to enhanced payment methods of our time and the future to come. It has the intrinsic ability of spearheading the entire crypto space to hit the mainstream adoption and as such makes Bitcoin a valuable coin to hold tight as well.

Bitcoin is being greater than the start, spreading all over the world. Being legalise is difficult as of now, but it will come. Because i believe the  power of being upgraded, and that is bitcoin, in terms of payment.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

Bitcoin is being greater than the start, spreading all over the world. Being legalise is difficult as of now, but it will come. Because i believe the  power of being upgraded, and that is bitcoin, in terms of payment.
I agree.I know it will surely come in the future.We just have to be patient for now while its legalization process is still uncertain.I know if majority of the people will start to use bitcoin,then maybe the government will decide to legalize it.As long as bitcoin is still here,then there are still high chances that we will make good profits in the coming months and years.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:00:12 AM

Yes l Will never say die to bitcoin because only bitcoin gives me the hope to have a better life.lf there are lots of people become rich created by bitcoin ,l have a chance also to be rich l will patiently wait for the pump of all coine.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

of course bitcoin will not die seeing how extraordinary its development, it cannot possibly be defeated by the government or other FUD news.
the more bitcoin is pressed the faster its growth.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:24:16 AM

Yes l Will never say die to bitcoin because only bitcoin gives me the hope to have a better life.lf there are lots of people become rich created by bitcoin ,l have a chance also to be rich l will patiently wait for the pump of all coine.

I mean, why inly Bitcoin? There are a lot of chances, of opportunities other things can give you, why do you only fcus on Bitcoin if there are a lot more other things you can focus on?

This, I think is the wrong idea of other people to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. These are still investments, it still has the risk and none of them can give you a sure profit in the future. Instead of just relying on Bitcoin, try to get a job. The more sources of income you have, the more chance that you will be having a greater life, not just great if you become successful, luxurious life.
Isai Arnold

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

It is not a news that the majority of the governments are against a decentralized system like the crypto-currency. It poses a threat to their centralized system of currency as more people are joining the cryptocurrency and its market. However, such kind of news about selling bitcoin earlier to void loss later is not only generated by the government but also by the scammers, and it has a good effect on the new investors who learns what is best for them in the long run.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

Yes never say die in bitcoin instead explore more in bitcoin and you can see how it can make your future better. There are so many things you can do in bitcoin. The amazing technology that you can you in your business and day to day routine.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:07:32 AM

bitcoin will not die , that it is going through challenges does not mean it is dead so lets not panic and wait for the bull.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Escf4

Activity: 364

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

When we are already involve and part of the cryptocurrency anything happen like this long market price value falldown , Ico.projects extending for so long period of time and many odds we encounter in this crypto activities ,we will be strong and continue to fight and not to die , have a ateong determination and trust and confidence with cryptocurrency.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Rhianna Harmon

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

That's a normal thing about bitcoin, the investors are fade up with the constant stable price, the want it to rise. But business is all about patience and wit, so it is supposed to be go popular among everyone in a few years and its value might rise much higher, so it'd be better not to regret then.
market-beta

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:24:32 AM

I also agree bro. because bitcoin will never die. even if we pay attention, there are now countries and large companies already joining bitcoin. even though now the price is down. surely someday the price will definitely rise again ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: