Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never say die to Bitcoin  (Read 2013 times)
Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

if big whales who are already in the bitcoin mkt buy bitcoin future contract, they can possibly control the mkt price for double winning.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.
Yes, I fully believe in Bitcoin's everlasting existence. This is a fanciful currency. It focuses on the good and bad parts of society. The terrorists will certainly use Bitcoin a lot in big missions. Large businesses will evade taxes through Bitcoin. These are the great underground forces that make Bitcoin always hold at that price.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:19:03 PM

I also never said or thought that bitcoin would die bro. precisely bitcoin will develop towards a bright future. With our shared knowledg

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

Bitcoin will never die.
Bitcoin will always have some value, no doubt.
Real question is how much worth bitcoin will be in the future.
It will depend mostly if bitcoin will become part of mainstream or not.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lyntruongakad09

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Quit Bitcoin and sell at your BTC at cheap today and regret later. The news coming from the governments are planned with the aim of creating FUD in potential investors because the governments are afraid of the power of decentralization. However, this power of decentralization cannot be stopped because it has already gained roots on the market as more and more people become familiar with the concepts and benefits of Bitcoin and the entire crypto.

I am agree with you bro
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

I do not share this view of the situation and, together with millions of like-minded people, I see the accelerating pace of NTP in the XXI century. We're approaching a technological singularity.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

The people who hate Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will always criticize the bitcoin and crypto industry but that has nothing to do with the growth of this industry. As a user, I agree that there are many challenges in front of Bitcoin but I believe that Bitcoin has grown so big that now it is too big to fail. I do see the optimistic picture of the coming decade and the death of Bitcoin is not even the possibility.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

It is a tough year for bitcoin and and somebody said that bitcoin will die soon instead of supporting bitcoin.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

There are some countries who are completely against bitcoin and other cryptos. Despite their bans on crypto, it has gained a huge popularity and more people are realizing the opportunity. I hope all those bans be lifted soon.

True. Bitcoin i the cryptocurrency King and despite of ups and down, bitcoin is still here. It will stay as is  as long as it help people and give opportunity to many. Its a good alternative to fiat and it is use worldwide.

BTW this is a god read... Not FUD news  Grin

Why Bitcoin and Crypto Have No Future

link: https://medium.com/@joshromportl/why-bitcoin-and-crypto-have-no-future-4f95980bb774

Open for Campaigns
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

yeah friend, you are right. Bitcoin holders should be more patient to make profits. because all bad news is created just to make prices fall, and they can buy at low prices. if selling when bad news comes. then it will regret when all the news has been lost. because I believe after that the price will pump.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

Yes never say die in bitcoin instead explore more in bitcoin and you can see how it can make your future better. There are so many things you can do in bitcoin. The amazing technology that you can you in your business and day to day routine.

I do not even think that Bitcoin can die. This is the best and the most popular cryptocurrency that will be spread all over the world. I trust a lot BTC and go on investing in it.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

Bitcoin or any other currency has a certain lifetime. Only gold and precious metals are valuable and are used for a long time, bitcoin if considered as the gold of Internet technology!
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Panic sale and regret latter - simple newbie problems, especially, those who just wanted to make some fast money. Well, I am enthusiastic enough to keep holding, despite of FUD or Bad Influences.
in the development of cryptocurrencies, depending on the investor himself, confidence and patience are the main capital and investors who like you are needed to invest in cryptocurrencies

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

It is easy to say such words to those who did not take loans in order to buy Bitcoin. Another thing when you catch money in debt. Think twice before writing something. And better think twice before you do something.
Lilly Valencia

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

It isn't new that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general gets negative remarks from some groups/people as they are either not well informed on the capabilities cryptocurrency has to offer or they don't stand to benefit from it if it becomes popular. If cryptocurrency becomes popular a lot of organizations are threatened by the decentralization cryptocurrency offers and thus, threaten their power. Sooner or later people will understand the benefits of cryptocurrency and make way for the future.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

Bitcoin will not die, as long as there is a crypto market, so far bitcoin will always be there. Although currently the price of bitcoin is falling, the crypto market shows that bitcoin still dominates, because it is still believed by many people, and still has considerable power. I am sure some time to come the price of bitcoin will rise again even exceeding the highest price ever.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

Yes i am always positive in BTC from the beginning of cryptomaket joining. Good and bad are in everywhere every times. So BTC is also passing its bad times. The day is not so far that every government will accept it for their people. That day we will be the happiest person in the world.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

It's true. Crypto has become unstoppable to this moment and more and more people finally understand its value.

Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

l will never say die to bitcoin because I strongly believe in bitcoin. I think everyone believes in bitcoin but still, a lot of people sell their bitcoin at a very cheap price because of many fud news. I think we should not do that. I think the best approach is to hold your coin and wait for the right time.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

Bitcoin is like a phoenix and always comes out of the ashes and becomes stronger than before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: