Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Need to Be Careful with ICOs  (Read 961 times)
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

Yes. You are right, we all need to be careful with ICO's as they have the possibility of being a scam. Majority of them turns out be a scam this year. The exact figure will be 78%. So we only have 22% of legit ICO's to choose from. What I hate the most is that scam ICO's already mastered the ability to copy legit ICO's. They are fooling a lot of people. Crypto Currency has to deal with this one or else the bear market will never stop since its not acceptable for major investors.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryker6688

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

I am really concerned about ICO. Every day there are dozens of projects, I think to evaluate 1 ico really difficult. It is impossible to know if the project is fraudulent.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Today there really is a problem with ISO quality. A detailed study of the project is required. This is a really complicated process. To do this, we had to revise a bunch of reviews how to evaluate and understand a serious project or not. If, of course, you are afraid of an unsuccessful ICO choice, you should just buy ready-made tokens on the exchange.  It would have been so much easier.
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

With so many scams around these days, investing in ICOs is a challenge. Aside scams, there are issues related with the viability of tokens, and utility. That is why I've been researching on how to get the right sort of token. Investors also need to do more research before paring with their money in ICOs. This article gave some insight https://cryptoinfowatch.com/initial-coin-offering-choosing-a-good-token/
yes inagree with you and ypu nee to be careful with a lot of projects and not only icos so this is one of the main rule here

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Today there really is a problem with ISO quality. A detailed study of the project is required. This is a really complicated process. To do this, we had to revise a bunch of reviews how to evaluate and understand a serious project or not. If, of course, you are afraid of an unsuccessful ICO choice, you should just buy ready-made tokens on the exchange.  It would have been so much easier.
you need to be careful with them as there are so many scammwr i think i have not met so many in recent years

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Accuracy needs to be shown not only in investing in ICO projects, because accuracy is needed everywhere and in everyday life, as accuracy and patience help us make the right decisions that are beneficial for us.
gunbars

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:05:20 PM

ICOs are not always worth it and sometimes it's really better to avoid it and just invest in some coin that already was listed as people mentioned before.
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

Now i am not investing to icos anymore. Market is now recovering but i believe market need more time to be get suitable for icos again.
Also there are too many scam icos they are trying to steal investors money. If you are still continue investing in icos you need to be careful.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

We need to be aware of scam ICO's this year because they are now spreading and getting money to the investor's,so before you invest in a project make sure that you properly research it so that you will not victimized with the scam projects.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

It is very needed since before.
since before? yeah since before when we have no so much SCAM ICO in the community.
remember that we are not just into not going in a scam.
BUT! we should be in a prject with a good future.! be reasonable, comeon STUDY NOW!
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

With so many scams around these days, investing in ICOs is a challenge. Aside scams, there are issues related with the viability of tokens, and utility. That is why I've been researching on how to get the right sort of token. Investors also need to do more research before paring with their money in ICOs. This article gave some insight https://cryptoinfowatch.com/initial-coin-offering-choosing-a-good-token/

the most feared is the long-term progress after ico entered the exchange, most of which became shitcoin and had no idea to grow and stay still ... that's what scares me the most

tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

yeah, many ICOs at this time scams, the investor has lost your money and they said ICOs always scam, in my opinion i think it has many ICOs so good, you have to find out so carefully, find some information, team, product and something more, if that information good you can invest if not go away now.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

You never know what the assets you invest in an ICO are going to turn into. No matter how much time you spent reading about it, you could have a big sum from a shady project and a big nothing from a reputable one (we all remember Envion, don’t we?)

petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

Of course it is necessary to be careful. Investments it is your responsibility. You have to choose projects only according to the recommendations of more skilled companions.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

The opinion of authoritative people in the crypto industry should be trusted, but the latest actions should always be yours. No need to be lazy to understand the topic and make their own decisions.
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

With ICO, you need to be especially careful as 90 percent of all projects are Scam. I often came across such and now I stopped investing and buy only proven already on the stock exchange
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

I stop investing on ICO because most of them when appearing in the market will dump in price, the price is lower than ICO price that can cause me lose my money. I better join signature and bounty campaigns here where I can earn money without money for investment, just my quality time and effort to comply the task.
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

At this moment we really should consider the ICOS campaign. The market is too bad and investors are running away from the ICOS market.Because Bitcoin go down more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: