Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency prices dropped again  (Read 833 times)
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

Crypto currencies prices keeps on dropping within this year, nothing new happens except for the crypto currencies market value that keeps on dropping down and it seems that I'm going numb to the never ending speculations of crypto enthusiast that crypto currencies market values will still go up this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

a few days ago we have heard that USDT will be delisted in binance, and after the news spread, soon the BTC price rose quite high,
from that incident I began to believe that maybe this was a bull market sign,
but what happened today is the market is not green, but red.
how do you comment about that?
Well actually theres a lot of factors thar affect the market dramatically.
Some news make them hyped, some make the dip.
But still although some make theyre time and observe the market. In the end Market is still unpredictable and very volatile.
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

I understand perfectly well that many people are impatient to sell their coins as soon as possible, because there is no opportunity to endure for a very long time and wait until everything starts to recover. But there is no other way out. We need to continue to wait until the market starts to grow.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

a few days ago we have heard that USDT will be delisted in binance, and after the news spread, soon the BTC price rose quite high,
Well actually theres a lot of factors thar affect the market dramatically.
Some news make them hyped, some make the dip.
But still although some make theyre time and observe the market. In the end Market is still unpredictable and very volatile.
I agree with you, cryptocurrency has many factors that can influence market movements, and at the moment I think it is caused by the holder who buys and sells on the short term so that the market price is still unstable, because when dimarket prices start to rise a little will sell tokens they have so the dimarket price will go back down.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

maybe this is influenced by fake projects, because now there are so many scam projects,
Be careful, they seem to have very good projects. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care how people help him in his project so that investors are lazy to invest
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

Today, the overall risk of investing in the cryptocurrency industry still remains and will remain because today many projects continue these project creation processes, which ultimately leads to a decrease in value.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

Yes market is pretty down again but come to think of it ,if we are to see any new bull run then we will witness a big down fall of red charts for the bull run to occur .all the same its nothing new sooner or later everything will work out fine ,always have this at the back of your mind that its not the first time and it won't be the last.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

Just don't look at the daily charts and you'll look for possible answers why it is happening.

We are aware that this what volatility means, yesterday its good and green and by tomorrow it will be red and down, rinse and repeat.
Normal thing that do happen on this volatile market thats why i dont really hope for a bull run when i do see some instances or situations of price pumps.Its either it would be a spark up or just another fake out.
Not a new thing actually and i have seen it a hundred times already after all these years on crypto world.It can pump on matter of minutes or hours and it can dump in a short period of time which would
really confuse you if you do really tend to look actively on daily charts.

Lilly Valencia

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:58:11 PM

Looking at the market it is apparent that the volatality is there but it is a normal thing. The market values for something crypto or otherwise will always have a increase or decrease in value, green ready to go, tomorrow red, brown or whatever. The thing to understand is the market values always change and people speculate by putting an estimate. The best course of action is to be patient because if it is bad now it won't be tomorrow.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

bitcoin is not experiencing much change and even this only budged little from some previous value. Perhaps some news that exists does not affect the value of bitcoin in this time because even the values tend to be stable. up and down the price that there even was a regular in the State this time.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

It was a simple pump. A huge one,  but still primitive. The thing is that I do not understand whether the whales were selling on top of the pump,  which is bad,  or they were buying an it resulted in a pump,  which is good:)

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

The market is barely red, 1-2-3% either way is of little significance and should just be ignored, look for movements of at least 5% to begin drawing any significance, we'll know if we're going bullish or bearish when there's the next 10% or more price movement. I suspect that won't be for a while but will be bullish.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

I think now the price of bitcoin is also stable, and let's see in the coming months I think the price of bitcoin will be higher than the current price, because seeing the development of bitcoin every day also increases.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

This teaches me that the coins works hand in hand and USDT drops and BTC goes to green is a good sign for the market and I'm expecting something great which means the bull market is expected soon. Checking on daily trades might not help in this situation but to wait and see what the market brings up next. In my own aspect I don't panic and profile is on the way as we all expected.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

We are in accumulation phase the free falling phase stopped this is a good Signal soon we Will see a bull run que have yo be prepared And gather as much as we can lol... This sound like a religious speech but.. i think crypto market its about faith also lol !! I think this more Stanley prices are a good time for investingvim the coming months

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cocoincos

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

it hard to keep calm in such situation on market, people waiting for big rise of all currencies, also thats my dream too)
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

As for me what i liked most about that is that there is still money in crypto. It seems many people have converted their money into tether and they're waiting for thennext price move before they join in. That's the reason why a lot of money came just some few hours after that FUD spread.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

I think that the beginning of the bull market can happen in November. So far, the market is stable at the bottom, but this time it already shows itself to be really stable.
juragankambing (OP)

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

I think due to the persistent downtrend of the cryptocurrency market,it's very difficult these days to predict the market, however i strongly believe that the last quarter of the year is always a good period for a bull run.

The last quarter of this year is the last hope we have for this year, not only I also hope that bullrun will occur this year, but if we look at the current conditions I am rather pessimistic about whether bullrun will occur.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: