Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confused as to why my project is not interested  (Read 155 times)
storedig (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

Good evening all, honestly I am confused and sad, for months I worked to make an ICO project 5 months ago, and today during the presale 1 nobody bought my token. whereas my ICO shows teams and transfers, and my ICO has also entered FoundICO, ICOLink, Coinhills, FOXICO, ICOHolder, etc.

• Is it because I have no money to enter ICOBench, or the famous ICO review and rating website ??
  • Is it because of ANN My project in this forum is only in the form of writing and there is no picture?
  • Is it because of my member rating "Newbie"?
  • Is it possible that my ICO Project website is not as good as a big project like ubex.com?

If so, I can understand as someone who has no money and only has the ability and big dreams. starting today, I decided, if no ICO presale I bought, I decided to get rid of this project.

Thanks you

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:38:20 PM

I think that you need to not give up and go to your goal.
It did not work out now, it will turn out later.
Never give up friend
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

If so, I can understand as someone who has no money and only has the ability and big dreams. starting today, I decided, if no ICO presale I bought, I decided to get rid of this project.

People are aware now that there are a lot of scams.

A lot of these ICOs are made by children with no legal or financial responsibility.  When they get bored and quit the project (like you just did) everyone who bought in is screwed with no recourse.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

With the amount of scam ISOs in the past no doubt people hesitate to invest in new ones, especially in ICO developed by only one person. I'm really sorry for you as it's clear you are passionate about your project,   but this is the situation on the market. Take another try, analyze why other ICO are successful, gather a team and work hard. The market is extremely competitive, the project has to be exceptional in order to survive.
Spectator11

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

It would also be interesting what your project was all about. You can have the best marketing and the best team but if your use case simply not attractive, investors will shy away from your project. At the same time, there can be many reasons why a project does not receive enough funding. In the end, it all boils down to trust - do investors trust you and do they trust you to see this through.
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

This is a very sad story, I advise you not to give up and go to your goal, friend.
Do not buy now, then buy then
Coin_Dozer

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:10:20 AM

I am very new to all this and don't really understand all of it yet but alway keep working toward your dreams and goals as I'm am
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

Personally for me, I think it is because of the all the reasons that you have stated (other than #1 because I am not too experienced in the ICO field).

However, I think the biggest reason lies in your last sentence. I will quote it so you can read it again.

starting today, I decided, if no ICO presale I bought, I decided to get rid of this project.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: