Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think what will happen on the end of the 2018  (Read 3215 times)
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

The end of 2018 is very close at the moment, I think there are only 2 cases will happen at the end of 2018, Crypto market will keep bleeding like at the moment or will be stable till next year. It's impossible that crypto market will rise back at the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen
I think Bitcoin will not make huge uptrend move as long ETF decission is pending, so we might have to wait till March 2019 to see this move. Altcoins might give better gains for short term traders.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

Well for me i do not think that there would be a pump for the bitcoin like last year but still i am hoping that it will happen next year or maybe pump but not like last yeat as well. For you what do you think will happen

I hope that there will be pumps like Masalalu. but it seems difficult to guess too, especially the conditions that fall like this, it is difficult to improve again. yeah, hopefully everything will improve quickly, so at the end of the year the conditions have improved.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

I am no longer expecting for a miracle to again happen just like on the previous year. Obviously, the situation this year is far different from the previous one because downtrend is dominant this year to almost all of the months of 2018. And even if we are already on the last month of this year, no changes still is being observed which makes it obvious that recovery is more possible to occur next year.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

I am not giving negative news or make panic about my opinion
Possible to another bitcoin price dip reach the very lower price bottom before end of 2018
2019 is the new hope from all people supporting in cryptocurrency or bitcoin until year 2020
Will give a lot of benefits by using patience.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

I don't think we are going to see a big miracle. Maybe there will be a little bump. But for how much? It will depend on the new investors.
There will be maybe a little recovery on next year. Investors have lost confidence on cryptos.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

I don't think we are going to see a big miracle. Maybe there will be a little bump. But for how much? It will depend on the new investors.
There will be maybe a little recovery on next year. Investors have lost confidence on cryptos.
It's so sad to see our market still in red and to hear people's speculations. But I never feel and think that crypto will vanish, only it appears like these and it possibly be the same until year end. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:46:10 AM

No sign this November 2018 so I am assuming it will dump more in December since most people need money because of Christmas and new year in January 2019 .   
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

It very hard to guess about the situation of the market will happen in the future. But I think the market at the end of the year is bad for the exchange rate, and the price of BTC will be dropped to $1,500 or lower. There will not the bull run at the end of 2018, so sad to say that!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:38:40 AM

We are all waiting for the bull run at the end of 2018. But nobody can say for sure, that the bull run will happen this year. The only thing we can do now is to hodl our coins and hope for the green market as soon as possible. But it is also possible that bulls will come first in 2019.
What bull are you waiting?Lol why not look at the market now,its collapsing and yet your talking about the bull?
Theres nothing like that will happen this year,expect more dumping and declining for the cryptocurrencies,the recovery is too long to happen,so be ready for this constant dip and just stay patient and never sell for losses
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:49:38 AM

They have two possible to happen to the market this year 2018 and that is still decreasing the price if more people selling their coins and start increasing again the value of the coins if more people again buy coins and everyone will get more money.
segolodeh

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:45:55 AM

I advise you to hold these coins are for the long term. Because it has the best perspective for holding coins for long-term investment.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:18:26 AM

I am thinking that all the predictions in the first and second quarter all misses. In July 2018 many predict bitcoin translucent 47 thousand or 50 thousand dollars at the end of the year 2018.
In fact, it's been one month all coin and alt-coin as well as the token price down drastically. So, whether it will rise in the end of this year 2018; the answer can be YESS or NO.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:31:00 AM

maybe what will happen at the end of 2018, the cryptocurrency price movement conditions will not be like in 2017 anymore, the price of 2018 is going into saturated prices and the condition will fall until the end of the year, maybe going back up when it enters the new year 2019.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

No sign this November 2018 so I am assuming it will dump more in December since most people need money because of Christmas and new year in January 2019 .   
yes you are right, even coin coins are decreasing and this makes investors even more disappointed. I don't know what happened to the crypto world now, this year is the worst year for the crypto world. hopefully next year it will return to normal and the price will be high again.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

It can be said that the worst forecast will come true and Bitcoin will be at the level of 2k, and the rest of the coins may freeze their development. Question one is what will happen with the received tokens and projects that have risked to begin in this period.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

Freezing prices, bewilderment of investors, and of course the expansion of existing problems. After all, while no one wants to become a hero and change all that.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

yes you are right, even coin coins are decreasing and this makes investors even more disappointed. I don't know what happened to the crypto world now, this year is the worst year for the crypto world. hopefully next year it will return to normal and the price will be high again.
I do not even have much hope in 2019 because the situation is still very bad right now, the value is lower every day, and if this still lasts in December, many investors will not be able to stand the pressure and give up the game. And the consequence is that the market is lacking in capital, transactions will become desolate, and of course, when things went to that stage, what could change this situation was a miracle, but with the condition and atmosphere of such depression, miracles may not appear

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

I think there will be a big disappointment because of market decrease and a lot of people will be crying because of losses.
Now I am close to the edge
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

It is difficult to predict such an event, but I think that prices will not grow much by the end of the year, although I was already set to reduce
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: