Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning To Enjoy This Forum  (Read 215 times)
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:16:13 PM
Merited by Retty (1), Helana (1)

I guess it is safe to say or assume that majority of new users and 1 year old accounts in this forum are here for airdrops and bounties.
I admit that I also created an account here because it was required back then to have a bitcointalk account to qualify for airdrops.
Then I became an active participant in signature campaigns and did a lot of posts just to comply with the minimum requirement to receive stakes. Recently, I became somewhat bored just commenting on topics mostly on Altcoin Discussion Board since a lot of them were just repetitions of previous threads. So I started to check out other boards and spent more time reading on different topics and really enjoyed the discussions.

It's a bit late for me so my message to all beginners is to learn to enjoy in this forum because you can find a lot of valuable content here.
There is more to this than ICOS and bounty campaigns. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helana

Activity: 80
Merit: 70

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
Merited by Retty (1)

It's a bit late for me so my message to all beginners is to learn to enjoy in this forum because you can find a lot of valuable content here.
There is more to this than ICOS and bounty campaigns. 

Late for you?? Maybe all the information, knowledge and experience that you have grabbed for all the last year can be useful to somebody. I think everything matters if you know how to explain it.
I know nothing about ICO's, for instance, don't even have any intention of joining any signature, but I am a complete ignorant about the ANN board, for I haven't spent a single second on it. Is there anything interesting there besides bounties? Have you learn about any project you find to be, at least, original??
Besides, I'm sure that you now know how a campaign is run, for instance. What mistakes the managers do and who are responsible to the BT forum, et al. Whatever you've learned from the past year, I'm sure that nothing is in vain. So just find your new path in here!! Maybe you can talk about your own experiences following ICO's, or maybe the trends, the rules, I don't know, whatever you consider that can be useful for others.  Wink
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Well I think the forum has done well by implementing the new merit system so if anyone doesn't want to learn will find it hard to earn a merit. I think the forum is a better of without spam post
Ispep

Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

Then I became an active participant in signature campaigns and did a lot of posts just to comply with the minimum requirement to receive stakes
And you still do because obviously you're putting on a bounty signature,we're not against bounty signatures though we're simply against spam posts and thats mostly applicable to users with over 10 alt accounts all on different bounties,uder immense pressure trying so hard to meet the requirements for the week on all accounts,that'll be making 15 *10=150 shit posts per week spamming the forum and making it an eyesore to real and veritable users/members..

But the new system is a nip in the budd though as you not only need one merit to rank up, if you're an obvious spammer you're definitely not getting much to send to your alt accounts,so we'll do with one.
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

Late for you??
When I said "late for me", I meant it took me many months before I started reading and learning from discussions in other boards. That's why my message to all beginners is to start as early as possible. I guess that wasn't conveyed properly.

And you still do because obviously you're putting on a bounty signature
Of course I still do. I never said beginners should stop doing bounties. The message is to not just do bounty activities like signature since there's more to this forum than participating in bounty campaigns.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

Yes at first that was also my intention to join airdrops and bounty. And also to make quality posts to gain merits for me to become a higher rank. But as I was participating on this forum for almost a year, I enjoy reading stuffs regarding mining and it helps me a lot to build my own mining rigs. I also learn trading on this forum because there are so many traders here sharing their ideas and strategies on how to trade.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Retty

Merit: 47

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

Glad you're actually enjoying the site.

If a lot of people who are new here actually took a little time to browse through the site they would find some awesome content that would help them enormously. I thought i knew it all when i joined here, but believe me there are people here who are vastly experienced and i have gained a lot of info through casually browsing.

As for having a signature, i dont see why you shouldn't. If you are here and your posting behaviour is ok (not spam all over) you might aswell have one i guess, i don't see the problem. Its people who come here solely to spam and show no interest in actually wanting to learn that irk me.
Bttzed03 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:48:50 AM

Glad you're actually enjoying the site.
Yes I am.

If a lot of people who are new here actually took a little time to browse through the site they would find some awesome content that would help them enormously. I thought i knew it all when i joined here, but believe me there are people here who are vastly experienced and i have gained a lot of info through casually browsing.
Exactly! I actually became more of a reader when I started browsing other boards.

Yes at first that was also my intention to join airdrops and bounty. And also to make quality posts to gain merits for me to become a higher rank. But as I was participating on this forum for almost a year, I enjoy reading stuffs regarding mining and it helps me a lot to build my own mining rigs. I also learn trading on this forum because there are so many traders here sharing their ideas and strategies on how to trade.
Good for you mate. Best of luck on your mining and trading.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

I read a lot of articles every day. Of course, my main purpose is to complete the signature activities, but I think reading articles can also increase my knowledge and also a chance to learn, isn't it?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: