Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COBRA]- crypto coin pow - pos coin for everyone  (Read 19709 times)
iamqw

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

this is a good new coin.
looking forward to the development of this, gonna mine this one!!!

Privateers.life - the 1st MMO Game about Pirates with Block
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xabier. Pineda

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:23:08 AM

Nice ann bro
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:36:48 AM

hi I see there is no social media channel here how COBRA will disclose the latest information without any social media channels, in my opinion this is very necessary
RichardF81 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

hi I see there is no social media channel here how COBRA will disclose the latest information without any social media channels, in my opinion this is very necessary

RichardF81 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

what bounty program you have?

Bounty 4 any relevant improvement for [cobra] sure
VelumRex

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

Lol, faggot pool is here and POW is staled Cheesy Good job faggots, hope you are happy!
GoldBuffalo

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:00:46 AM

what bounty program you have?

Bounty 4 any relevant improvement for [cobra] sure

That wix website is little to be desired. I can help. PM me if interested or twitter GoldBuffalo2
frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

With regards to the first 100 "creative and constructive" replies, I submit the following suggestions :

1. you have many listed websites under your "reviews and stats" section in your ANN ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053561.msg47054262#msg47054262 ). this is a good strategy - but it needs to be maintained. I would recommend that you do some variation of the following :
   a. give person #1 the responsibility to assign each site to a different person. so for example "BitcoinExchangeGuide" would be assigned to person #2, "awebanalysis" would be assigned to person #3, etc.
   b. give person #1 the responsibility to keep the list up-to-date. i.e. he/she should periodically check for new review sites as they pop up on google
   c. give person #1 the responsibility to assign a person #X to each new site as it becomes available
   d. each person #X is then responsible for checking that site every few days and verifying that the information it contains about the coin is up-to-date and complete.

the effort to make sure that each entry is "complete" has further ramifications - this is because some of these sites will give scores to your coin depending on various factors. Take for example coingecko.com (which is not on your list and which i recommend adding to it). Coingecko gives a "sociability" score, a "development" score, and a few others to each coin. Those scores depend on the existence and activity of various social media channels. there is another coin that i have been involved with, which did not have a reddit account until recently. someone went to the coingecko site and noticed that the coin's sociability score was not very high. upon investigating i realized that coingecko was taking the number of reddit subscribers into account in its score - but the maintainers of the other coin, having a bazillion things to do, had not updated coingecko on their new reddit channel. I went ahead and informed coingecko. After a few days i went back and verified that the channel had been added to their profile of the coin - and the sociability of the score had more than doubled as a result. "is this coin a scam" works similarly - one of the things they take into account is the existence of a white paper. yours is slated to be done in the future - be sure "is this coin a scam" knows about it once it is done and published.

people who are investigating the coin to see if it is worthy of investment are likely to depend on such sites when making their preliminary investigations, so it is important to keep the information accurate and up-to-date.

this leads to the next suggestion concerning the review sites :

e. order the review sites according to their appearance on the google search engine

for example, pretend you want to own cryptocurrencies and are doing research. you have heard the name "Cobrabytes" but that's all you know about it. Think of various queries you might do on google to find out about the coin :

1. "what is cobrabytes"
      2. "cobrabytes scam"
      etc.

see the order in which your review sites appear in the result. if your team is running behind on maintaining the coin profiles on those sites (particularly right after adding more social media channels), prioritize updating them according to their order in google results, since the ones towards the top are more likely to receive more exposure.

2. assign individuals to maintain social media accounts, and make sure they know the criteria that ratings sites use with respect to those social media accounts.

for example, "is this coin a scam" checks your facebook account and verifies that it has a new post at least every 3 days (or is it 5 ? i forget). I assume this limit is specific to "is this coin a scam."  Whoever maintains a facebook account should know the limits that all the review sites use, take the strictest one, and follow it.

3. make sure the developers also know the limits with respect to github commits.

many of the sites check activity on github to determine if a coin is "dead."  Now, you don't want to just game the system to make it "appear" that activity is occurring, such as editing one configuration file and then committing it. that would be silly, and dishonest. have your developers keep updating the code in legitimate ways, i.e. to make it better, to add features, to fix known bugs. however, you might as well modify their timelines to match what the rating sites are looking for.  For example, say your developers have a methodology wherein they commit code once every two weeks. they may want to modify that methodology and commit code in smaller chunks, and at more frequent intervals, thereby satisfying what the rating sites are looking for, while still legitimately contributing to the development of the codebase. even if the code is stable and your team is in a waiting pattern, they can still add new test cases against the code, run them, and check them in. not only does that keep the commit rate up, it further enhances the solidity of your code. also, don't have only one individual in charge of commits. it's better that each individual that makes code changes, after having the others review the code, commit his own code. that makes it clear to the sites that are scanning github that the project has more than one active developer, and that the project is not overly reliant on one developer who does the majority of all commits. (what happens if that person decides to leave? if the project is overly reliant on that person, that would be bad. spread your development activities across the whole team to provide resiliency in case someone takes a leave of absence)

i hope this helps.

GoldBuffalo

Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

First thing that needs to be fixed is the website. If you raised 12 BTC in presale, there should be plenty of funding for a site. This is no plug for me. Just someone please fix that poor website
Rbits21

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:07:28 AM

With regards to the first 100 "creative and constructive" replies, I submit the following suggestions :

1. you have many listed websites under your "reviews and stats" section in your ANN ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053561.msg47054262#msg47054262 ). this is a good strategy - but it needs to be maintained. I would recommend that you do some variation of the following :
   a. give person #1 the responsibility to assign each site to a different person. so for example "BitcoinExchangeGuide" would be assigned to person #2, "awebanalysis" would be assigned to person #3, etc.
   b. give person #1 the responsibility to keep the list up-to-date. i.e. he/she should periodically check for new review sites as they pop up on google
   c. give person #1 the responsibility to assign a person #X to each new site as it becomes available
   d. each person #X is then responsible for checking that site every few days and verifying that the information it contains about the coin is up-to-date and complete.

the effort to make sure that each entry is "complete" has further ramifications - this is because some of these sites will give scores to your coin depending on various factors. Take for example coingecko.com (which is not on your list and which i recommend adding to it). Coingecko gives a "sociability" score, a "development" score, and a few others to each coin. Those scores depend on the existence and activity of various social media channels. there is another coin that i have been involved with, which did not have a reddit account until recently. someone went to the coingecko site and noticed that the coin's sociability score was not very high. upon investigating i realized that coingecko was taking the number of reddit subscribers into account in its score - but the maintainers of the other coin, having a bazillion things to do, had not updated coingecko on their new reddit channel. I went ahead and informed coingecko. After a few days i went back and verified that the channel had been added to their profile of the coin - and the sociability of the score had more than doubled as a result. "is this coin a scam" works similarly - one of the things they take into account is the existence of a white paper. yours is slated to be done in the future - be sure "is this coin a scam" knows about it once it is done and published.

people who are investigating the coin to see if it is worthy of investment are likely to depend on such sites when making their preliminary investigations, so it is important to keep the information accurate and up-to-date.

e. order the review sites according to their appearance on the google search engine

for example, pretend you want to own cryptocurrencies and are doing research. you have heard the name "Cobrabytes" but that's all you know about it. Think of various queries you might do on google to find out about the coin :

1. "what is cobrabytes"
      2. "cobrabytes scam"
      etc.

see the order in which your review sites appear in the result. if your team is running behind on maintaining the coin profiles on those sites (particularly right after adding more social media channels), prioritize updating them according to their order in google results, since the ones towards the top are more likely to receive more exposure.

2. assign individuals to maintain social media accounts, and make sure they know the criteria that ratings sites use with respect to those social media accounts.

for example, "is this coin a scam" checks your facebook account and verifies that it has a new post at least every 3 days (or is it 5 ? i forget). I assume this limit is specific to "is this coin a scam."  Whoever maintains a facebook account should know the limits that all the review sites use, take the strictest one, and follow it.

3. make sure the developers also know the limits with respect to github commits.

many of the sites check activity on github to determine if a coin is "dead."  Now, you don't want to just game the system to make it "appear" that activity is occurring, such as editing one configuration file and then committing it. that would be silly, and dishonest. have your developers keep updating the code in legitimate ways, i.e. to make it better, to add features, to fix known bugs. however, you might as well modify their timelines to match what the rating sites are looking for.  For example, say your developers have a methodology wherein they commit code once every two weeks. they may want to modify that methodology and commit code in smaller chunks, and at more frequent intervals, thereby satisfying what the rating sites are looking for, while still legitimately contributing to the development of the codebase. even if the code is stable and your team is in a waiting pattern, they can still add new test cases against the code, run them, and check them in. not only does that keep the commit rate up, it further enhances the solidity of your code. also, don't have only one individual in charge of commits. it's better that each individual that makes code changes, after having the others review the code, commit his own code. that makes it clear to the sites that are scanning github that the project has more than one active developer and that the project is not overly reliant on one developer who does the majority of all commits. (what happens if that person decides to leave? if the project is overly reliant on that person, that would be bad. spread your development activities across the whole team to provide resiliency in case someone takes a leave of absence)

I hope this helps.

Mostly like you will win the contest omg, well just came around because I purchased some cobra at trade Satoshi, but, I can not synchronise my wallet, is any node list available? Is a bootstrap needed? Can anyone help me out?
And, my 2 cents...overall great project, but your website sucks, I would be glad on helping you for a small cobra fee with a stunning website, and a stunning white paper, both you need dev, trust me.

frogpoet

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

1. "what is cobrabytes"
      2. "cobrabytes scam"
      etc.

many of the sites check activity on github to determine if a coin is "dead."  Now, you don't want to just game the system to make it "appear" that activity is occurring, such as editing one configuration file and then committing it. that would be silly, and dishonest. have your developers keep updating the code in legitimate ways, i.e. to make it better, to add features, to fix known bugs. however, you might as well modify their timelines to match what the rating sites are looking for.  For example, say your developers have a methodology wherein they commit code once every two weeks. they may want to modify that methodology and commit code in smaller chunks, and at more frequent intervals, thereby satisfying what the rating sites are looking for, while still legitimately contributing to the development of the codebase. even if the code is stable and your team is in a waiting pattern, they can still add new test cases against the code, run them, and check them in. not only does that keep the commit rate up, it further enhances the solidity of your code. also, don't have only one individual in charge of commits. it's better that each individual that makes code changes, after having the others review the code, commit his own code. that makes it clear to the sites that are scanning github that the project has more than one active developer and that the project is not overly reliant on one developer who does the majority of all commits. (what happens if that person decides to leave? if the project is overly reliant on that person, that would be bad. spread your development activities across the whole team to provide resiliency in case someone takes a leave of absence)

I hope this helps.

Mostly like you will win the contest omg, well just came around because I purchased some cobra at trade Satoshi, but, I can not synchronise my wallet, is any node list available? Is a bootstrap needed? Can anyone help me out?
And, my 2 cents...overall great project, but your website sucks, I would be glad on helping you for a small cobra fee with a stunning website, and a stunning white paper, both you need dev, trust me.

contest winnings are shared (equally i believe) among the top 3 posts - so, even assuming my post is in the top 3 (it's still an assumption after all) don't be put off by making a post of suggestions. I haven't bought any cobra yet - i'm still investigating it - so i can't help you at this point with wallet issues. someone with cobra wallet experience, please help this kind gentleperson Smiley

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

CcWEG4Sjgcezdtk8EqMupFZacxFsEJzGbS         

https://mega.nz/#!wmJWwajK!hcWPEC9avcArVRLojcnU8ZAGzeJK4Ql87RhuovLPm4I

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

fubarpool

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

New mining pool for CobraBytes!
FuBarPool.com CobraBytes Mining
Come mine CobraBytes @ https://fubarpool.com

Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://fubarpool.com:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=COBRA 
RichardF81 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

We release our website + white paper

https://cobrabytes.net/

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

Hi,

We've added COBRA to the miners multipool: https://www.zpool.ca/algo/sha256

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Is there any link where we can get more information about the announced airdrop for the community members?
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:51:00 AM

Pool https://s2.mpos-pools.com/cobra will be closed
in 72 hours. Please, withdraw your coins
RichardF81 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

Important news guys:

Check in our new discord channel, we have many more surprises like:

bounty program and more.

Tata011

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

A good start to the project, a great name that is remembered and will not be forgotten. Team, according to your calculations, when will the coin begin to grow and make a profit? what is the transaction fee?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
RichardF81 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

1. "what is cobrabytes"
      2. "cobrabytes scam"
      etc.

for example, "is this coin a scam" checks your facebook account and verifies that it has a new post at least every 3 days (or is it 5 ? i forget). I assume this limit is specific to "is this coin a scam."  Whoever maintains a facebook account should know the limits that all the review sites use, take the strictest one, and follow it.

many of the sites check activity on github to determine if a coin is "dead."  Now, you don't want to just game the system to make it "appear" that activity is occurring, such as editing one configuration file and then committing it. that would be silly, and dishonest. have your developers keep updating the code in legitimate ways, i.e. to make it better, to add features, to fix known bugs. however, you might as well modify their timelines to match what the rating sites are looking for.  For example, say your developers have a methodology wherein they commit code once every two weeks. they may want to modify that methodology and commit code in smaller chunks, and at more frequent intervals, thereby satisfying what the rating sites are looking for, while still legitimately contributing to the development of the codebase. even if the code is stable and your team is in a waiting pattern, they can still add new test cases against the code, run them, and check them in. not only does that keep the commit rate up, it further enhances the solidity of your code. also, don't have only one individual in charge of commits. it's better that each individual that makes code changes, after having the others review the code, commit his own code. that makes it clear to the sites that are scanning github that the project has more than one active developer and that the project is not overly reliant on one developer who does the majority of all commits. (what happens if that person decides to leave? if the project is overly reliant on that person, that would be bad. spread your development activities across the whole team to provide resiliency in case someone takes a leave of absence)

I hope this helps.

contest winnings are shared (equally i believe) among the top 3 posts - so, even assuming my post is in the top 3 (it's still an assumption after all) don't be put off by making a post of suggestions. I haven't bought any cobra yet - i'm still investigating it - so i can't help you at this point with wallet issues. someone with cobra wallet experience, please help this kind gentleperson Smiley

Slowly we have completed mostly of the task described above, and we are much appreciated for your help, that indeed was help. We can not announce any winners yet, but sure you are one of them, your post is unmatchable, it has been and is our ''musa''.  We hope that you are also  happy with our work.

Raspberry Arm [NEW]

Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

CcWEG4Sjgcezdtk8EqMupFZacxFsEJzGbS         

Thanks a lot! sent some coins while ago am I right?

Staking Pool [NEW]

https://staking.world/Pages/index.aspx
Staking pool enabled, panda bot at discord enabled, mostly the max number of staking features has been reached, we can follow our development guidelines. some exchanges and more staking pools are in contact for a possible cobra list.
We will be updating our site along the next few days. However we have a stupid issue, we can't find any tip bot for discord, if anyone can help would be awesome.Cheers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: