Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: actmyname- Incorrect negative trust- Need to reconsider  (Read 388 times)
AngelSky (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

I have given a negative feedback about lauda, since she did not responded, her attitude and the way she behaved with me. I am not sure what is the problem for you in this and I am not sure why you have tagged me.

For her personal fight she has tagged and even I have done the same to here since trust is not been moderated. I don't wanna get red tag without mistake not in my part.

@actmyname. Kindly check and help me remove from this. @others please give him a better advice if I am right on my path.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4419

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

There is nothing to reconsider here IMO. His reference leads to a post claiming you have been likely hacked. He has the right to not trust you if he feels the account has changed hands. He is not abusing you by taking this stance. Some managers(if you're worried about sig campaigns only) will accept users with neg trust if a valid reason for the feedback is provided.

I do not know actmynames policy on feedback removal but unless you can prove you didn't buy the acct or it's not a hacked account, i'm pretty sure the feedback will remain forever.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

There is nothing to reconsider here IMO. His reference leads to a post claiming you have been likely hacked. He has the right to not trust you if he feels the account has changed hands. He is not abusing you by taking this stance. Some managers(if you're worried about sig campaigns only) will accept users with neg trust if a valid reason for the feedback is provided.

I do not know actmynames policy on feedback removal but unless you can prove you didn't buy the acct or it's not a hacked account, i'm pretty sure the feedback will remain forever.

When it has been hacked. Do you need the password list which changed from that time to now. I can share those information without any hesitation since you are most trusted mod here. Shall I???

If I shared everything perfect! Confirm me are you ready to tag him accordingly?HuhHuh?

@actmyname. What is your requirement to show me that I legit. I am ready to give it.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

When it has been hacked. Do you need the password list which changed from that time to now. I can share those information without any hesitation since you are most trusted mod here. Shall I???

If I shared everything perfect! Confirm me are you ready to tag him accordingly?HuhHuh?

@actmyname. What is your requirement to show me that I legit. I am ready to give it.
The fact that you're willing to deep down as low to prove yourself "legit" only makes your case worse. Sharing your list of passwords won't prove anything,fwiw [1]. And yahoo ain't a mod. Your tag is likely to stay, unless you come up with extraordinary proof to prove otherwise, but good luck with that ever happening.
[1]Things people do for signature campaigns, smfh.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

So, why don't you answer HCP's question?
AngelSky (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

The fact that you're willing to deep down as low to prove yourself "legit" only makes your case worse. Sharing your list of passwords won't prove anything,fwiw [1]. And yahoo ain't a mod. Your tag is likely to stay, unless you come up with extraordinary proof to prove otherwise, but good luck with that ever happening.
[1]Things people do for signature campaigns, smfh.

Perfect, he must ask me to show the proof and confirm that I am legitimate in my role here on this forum. If these touches the freedom and mold them to direct wrong way like this unwanted chats or something.

@actmyname You deserve a red trust since you are online not being reply for the thread which created against you. I am not sure who has recommended you to stay in DT member. Worst decision by the forum next to Lauda.

@marl He is not a admin or mod to reply about my account or something. Since DT not taking to reply against him then why you expecting me do it.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

@marl He is not a admin or mod to reply about my account or something. Since DT not taking to reply against him then why you expecting me do it.
Patrick, would you answer it if actmyname ask you the same question?

Actually, it is irrelevant who ask you. Have you bought this account, without knowing that there was very high possibility it was hacked back in 2015?
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

Perfect, he must ask me to show the proof and confirm that I am legitimate in my role here on this forum. If these touches the freedom and mold them to direct wrong way like this unwanted chats or something.
What the fuck are you even saying? I cannot understand a single thing,and what you're trying to prove. Can you use your normal English please?

@actmyname You deserve a red trust since you are online not being reply for the thread which created against you. I am not sure who has recommended you to stay in DT member. Worst decision by the forum next to Lauda.

You kids just come here and try to act cool by using the word "red trust" and bullshit, while you actually make yourself look like an utter dumbfucktard.

Are you allowed to call people by their names which isn't their username(as some may consider it as doxing bs?).

Anyhow, I believe the account has been used by 3 different users, one in 2015, after that the person who got the 37 merits and now this idiot. Its a theory, and I am not gonna spend more time on it, because I don't want to.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:36:21 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 02:53:12 PM by marlboroza

Are you allowed to call people by their names which isn't their username(as some may consider it as doxing bs?).

Reading this forum for months and months but not posting. Time has come to be able to write something elsewhere than on the newbie forum xD

Patrick

I think I am and I am 100% sure this isn't doxxing http://web.archive.org/web/20181020143727/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=122077;sa=showPosts;start=2360

It was his first post on this forum.  Smiley

Welcome Patrick.
Grin
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

Even if I'm online, it doesn't mean I'm looking at this thread. I am not given omniscience after being included in DefaultTrust.

Here's what I have to say: your English has deteriorated across your posts. This is clearly the cause of either an account sale or a horrific acquired mental handicap.
Considering how you continue to form incoherent sentences, I see no reason to assume that you are the original owner of the account. Is that a satisfactory answer?

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

Here's what I have to say: your English has deteriorated across your posts.

Goes from posts like

We all know here that you are doing your best to protect and increase shareholder value. What I'm suggesting is two or three things.

1) Make better announcements when something happens (new rig, new all-time-high, ...). I'm not asking you to make some Apple-like videos to communicate but small efforts here could give us some good rewards.
2) Even if things are beyond your control, make plans about what could happen. Per example, you are actually running BM under your own name. You can start asking yourself if it would be necessary to create a registred company to run your business and where you could locate your company to minimize the risks of some political changes that will come. Possibility to relocate your machines or not. etc..
3) Get some legal advices of what is the best for you at the moment and for the future (what we can expect).

I'm saying that because it seems to be always the same story. I think anticipation is the key to stay alive here.

What do you think ?

Patrick

to posts like

Not at all Sir.Already bitcoin reach the peak .So if you have inverse your money. You will get some additional money.Rich is also possible. But for that you have to inverse the huge money. Now no need to take rest at all.Just be passion to get good return for you money.

Mind explaining AngelSky?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Mind explaining AngelSky?
Nothing needs explaining; the account is compromised and doesn't even have a sufficient number of negative ratings.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 06:27:17 AM

I am not given omniscience after being included in DefaultTrust.

If you want Vod-like powers, let me know.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: