Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a loan of 0.0266 BTC  (Read 157 times)
100gig (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:17:19 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 04:34:02 PM by 100gig

No Longer Needed
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

Hello friends.

Loan Amount: 0.0266 BTC

Loan Purpose: To pay a pending dedicated server invoice/bill - in which i received in my email. Hindrance: I traveled to another country for my daughter's ceremony and due to that, i can't have access to my major phone number to receive a code from my crypto wallet provider since i left it behind.

Loan Repay Amount: 0.0297 BTC

Loan Repay Date: 12th November, 2018 - I "might" pay back early enough.

Type of Collateral: 1. Waves account that has about 5 - 8 tokens in it, worth some $$. 2. I have 2 domains including hosting. 3. I have BTC cloud mining accounts that contains some $$. 4. I have marketing leads of crypto traders (126 thousand in total) in which i bought for 1,750$ to promote crypto business/ICO. 5. I have a private telegram crypto bot that has 320 ACTIVE members, i spent $600 to build it close to 14 months ago. 6. I have a monitoring software for my office computers, i purchased the software license for $230 about 32 days ago. I provided these options so that you can choose.
Edit-- ( Additional entry): A lifetime Business Malwarebytes License key i bought for my windows server. It is meant for 1 computer at a time. It's very rare to come by. I purchased it from a mate in California

Escrow profile Link: none. I don't know how it is done.

Extra: You can please PM me for further inquiry or we can talk through telegram so that i can assure you of getting it back to you.

Bitcoin Address: 17C2cvC8Ff8kCGC259KVLrYuvvSNehPEks

Accounts arent valid collateral. Domains are likely worthless (and usually considered as not valid) even if there is content on a website (since the content cant be easily secured or have a proper value. Your "cloud mining" account isnt valid and worthless. Your marketing leads are worthless. Your bot isnt valid collateral. Your monitoring software isnt valid collateral and your license key isnt valid collateral.

Imho, this all look like an attempt to sell what you have than to try to use real valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking to secure a loan. None of what you have have real value, and on top of that almost everything you have cannot be secured because all you have to do is claim it was hacked and you got it back. If this is all you have, you better off locking this thread before you get a negative trust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: