Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] MARC - Arbitrage Platform - [POS/MN] - Maximize your profit  (Read 23131 times)
Kelland

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

yes, I'm sure many people will come in if they get to know about this project.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honglinhdang

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

For that I hope that in the future this project will progress rapidly and I am very happy to join this community.
move forward and you are very proud, success always and full of blessings.
This aims to combat those issues and provides a faster and cheaper solution than those existing platforms.
The price is also likely to increase exponentially due to the excellent loyalty program!
jassontrinh

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

I believe Market Arbitrage Coin a great coin with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
Join community in Discord: https://discord.gg/46hqHJ
haidang2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Well managed community. They are responsible and professional. They are  making good profit with all of members.bounty and giveaways are also great ideas.  I hope that in the future more and more will be interested in joining and supporting this project.
greenchris

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

I entered some of bounties of MARC at Discord Channel. Because of i like this promissing project and i wanted to earn some free coins too. They paid me today. I trust them much more than before times now. If you guys want to earn some free coins before exchange things or except presale.. then try to enter bounties of MARC. I will support more and more this project next time. Thanks Dev Team!
quykaka

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Hi MARC Team ! Your project can help a lot to the users,  the quick support to the community is evident, part of a great development is a great idea conducted in a good way like yours and a great support to the community questions, I am sure that more than one wants to be part of your project and want to see in the future how your project reach the moon!
sirtrinh1993

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

I was checking the official site of MARC once time again. I think the site is really professional and look awesome. as i have seen before times, when the project is serious, you can find it to tracks of project suc as their site, wallets, the codes of coins etc. The first masternode online as they said. I like first things. We will see the result, following!
suzannelavonna

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

a new project that that you think that that all all people are currently waiting will be many many as new
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:22:48 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 06:39:09 PM by CucakRowo

Great. Solid and clear whitepaper. Love it.

Just curious about your statement "MARC AS AN ARBITRAGE TRADING BOT, ADVANTAGES and KEY ASPECT" (wp, page 4 & 5)
1. Which exchange will be your first target. I know you will need more or less 2-3 exchange for doing arbitrage.
Have you approached those exchanges or are you still in the planning stage?

2. As far as i know, Trading bot accuracy can't lasts more than 8 months.Would you mind explain to me about this? It's very interesting.

Code:
Market Arbitrage Coin is the automated smart trading platform, that trade on many cryptocurrency
exchanges. This platform is not a single bot or strategy, but rather a carefully curated and tested set of
arbitrage automated bots – all designed and programmed 100% in house. None of the logic or strategies
designed and used by MARC have ever been sold or given to anyone outside MARC. It supports running
different modes which are a combination of numerous of exchanges optimized for specific tasks.
Arbitrage Platform has a set of risk strategies it follows and will manually switch to a different set of strategies
in user portal. The modes of the individual instances operate independently of each other with no cross
communication; however, all performance is recorded in a central repository for continued analysis of all
arbitrage situation.

3. About your project. is in Manufacturing stage or already in Development stage?
As you know, Manufacturing and Development are 2 different things.

And yes, i absolutely agree with this request.
Your project looks interesting. What about your team? Where are you located? There is no info about it.
With so many scams lately on masternode projects, it will be better to introduce people behind the project. Do you plan to be verified by KYD?

joyalesley

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

marc a new cash with new features that that that that that will be successful that will be future in the same people that the same split that will be all around your around to help project better
jacintoleesa

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

Good idea everyone let me share with friends together to bring better development projects and get together the water droplet given to the project.
Skrudj

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:41:53 AM

Good afternoon, the project is very well thought out, with the aim of a reward for MasterNoda since there is not a very large swarm, which has recently shown itself from a bad side. As well as arbitration functions, where you argue about the redemption of coins, this is something new in this field, so my friends and I plan to purchase one of the nodes from the presale in the near future. After that, I plan to wait for new users with you on the moon. Good luck to us in the new project. Roll Eyes
esmeraldajenee

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:51:39 AM

A new project is created that is important to get people to know and bring the project together so everyone can share the project with everyone.
fredericakarissa

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

A lot of potential projects in the market today with the water droplets are given very valuable to everyone to share with friends.
vedaji96

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:43:39 AM

good idea or everyone to join together to receive the gifts of value from this project
ratnakeserimpet

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

a large and strong community of Market Arbitrage Coin gaining great support from participants and investors.
Hopefully success
Rossbettysiho

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

A more secure and efficient crypto transaction payment system with Market Arbitrage coin is available.
Good developer.
dianbankas

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

introduce Market arbitrage coin that simplifies your transaction system with blockchain-based technology. Dont miss get MN.
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

This seems very interesting. I always hated the uncertainty when doing a trade, so I always preferred to do the arbitrage instead, but it's a pain to find them. Let's hope, this project solves that.
jessbezos

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

is there any telegram group too for discussing
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: