Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can jr.member post pictures?  (Read 162 times)
Flangler (OP)

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

As in topic, when I'm trying to post a photo via BBC code nothing is happening, the source code shows code line but in preview is nothing.
Is it caused because new restriction was installed or what? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:45:08 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 02:00:43 PM by AdolfinWolf

As in topic, when I'm trying to post a photo via BBC code nothing is happening, the source code shows code line but in preview is nothing.
Is it caused because new restriction was installed or what?  
I don't think that there are any restriction on Jr Members when it comes to posting images.

Could you try to show us where exactly it is going wrong?

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/70hxrGG.png[/img]

Actually, a lot of images are not correctly loading for me right now. It might be a forum-wide problem. See this topic; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3252007.0

Are any images at all loading for you? They aren't for me for some reason. I think there might be something wrong with imgur?

EDIT: Andddd... They work fine again...  Undecided Undecided
Huh

DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

Yes, there is a problem loading images on the forum which has been going on for a few hours at least. This time it looks like a forum problem and not a specific hosting site such as imgur. The images are barely loading, but refreshing the page sometimes manages to get the image visible. There’s nothing on Meta yet about this issue, but in the past it gets resolved in a short period of time.

It seems to be going from working to not working quickly now. I tried refreshing a page with charts, and it's a bit like a "now you see it now you don't" situation.

Edit: OP, If you are satisfied, you can lock the topic, and unlock it later if needed.
Flangler (OP)

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Indeed it work now Should I delete this topic?
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Indeed it work now Should I delete this topic?
You should lock the thread. BTW, you have written BBC code. It's BB Code, not BBC  Grin

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: