Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will go out on a limb and say it. Dorian S Nakamoto is the real Satoshi.  (Read 2269 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:42:56 PM

Didn't Satoshi use Tor, generally avoid answering any personal questions and use anonymous and throw away email addresses, etc? It does not follow that he would go to all that trouble but pin his real birth name to all his work.

Exactly.  combine that with his denial of newsweek story and the real satoshi announcement, and its clear dorian <> satoshi

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 12:41:06 PM

Dorian is not Satoshi, end of story.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DeeSome

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:39:03 PM

I'll go out on a limb to say some person/organisation is spending a lot of time and probably money trying to confuse us over this Dorian/Satoshi affair re. the recent public key jiggery pokery and the P2P Foundation message.

I just did some googling on variations of Dorian's name and strangely if you enter "Dorian Prentice"  -satoshi into google which specifically tells google to find the exact phrase "Dorian Prentice"  and not to list results containing "Satoshi" and using the date filter to search before 1st Jan. 2014 (before the shitstorm happened), there is one result that appears several times linked to many pages.

"Dorian Prentice says he did not create Bitcoin" , this is in fact a video (here) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdq-RV_32Q uploaded by, now here is a strange twist , "BreakingNews World English".

When I first found it the uploader was named "mnt tnm" and within an hour of me being the first viewer the uploader changed name.

Also this uploader has only been active for TWO DAYS uploading 275 videos at the time of writing this post, most of which have had no views, incidentally when I looked at it the first time under the name "mnt tnm" there were 259 videos so he/they have uploaded 16 vids in less than 2 hours.

Seems to me there is a lot of smoke and mirrors being presented to the bitcoin community, in my view there are big players at work here.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:54:10 PM

It was a large team that worked on Bitcoin. It had to be, and over many many years.

For what purpose? What conceivable motive(s) can you come up with? This invention is not like ARPAnet, an invention that spiraled out of the control of its inventors and the control system for which the inventors worked, and is now in the process of ending the control over information that the control system had achieved. This invention (Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies) clearly hasn't changed much from its original scope, purpose, or goal. The idea had been discussed in crypto/cypherpunk circles for decades, but was considered impossible/unfeasible due to the double-spending problem, which the creator(s) of Bitcoin solved.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:00:58 PM

I would like the identity of the real 'Satoshi Nakamoto' to be known, but IMO Dorian is not him.
However, since he chose this name, it's possible that the real Satoshi (with a different name) knew Dorian.
So searching among the past co-workers of Dorian Nakamoto may (with a lot of luck) reveal the true Satoshi.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: