Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:38:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the best time to invest and join bounty campaigns  (Read 18194 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:12:28 PM

I think this isn't the best time to invest in ICO project or join the cryptocurrency market but now you can join bounty campaigns , it will be a good idea to project your assets and increase your balance

Personally I'm not recommend to join bounty campaign that you do not know.
You need to know the detail first before try to join so you will not spend your time for useless things.

But if you have enough time to waste, it's up to you !

Smiley
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:14:51 PM

So recently we've been hearing all the news and predictions about the absolute bottom we've reached. If this is true, then i suggest we should work very hard now in bounties and investors should also not give up.

This is because, some coins came some months ago and are in a loss of about 80-90%, it'll take a while for the moon time to come. Now if we've reached the bottom, investing now would mean that by the time old coins recover their losses, coins that got into the system now would have mooned x2/3/4/....  Grin

Let's not loose hope yet. Better days will indeed come ahead. Nevertheless, we should beware of scam. Scammers are still around so we should do our checks well before joining any project.
It was too late for you to participate in bounty and other campaigns. Currently the market is too bad and it makes ICO die and the bounty also fails like that. The best time for you to participate in the bounty is from the end of 2017 until mid-2018

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:55:39 PM

Of course, it’s necessary to participate, but not to take all that went, as the investor will enter in small lots, then you shouldn’t wait for an instant instant run. Maybe another year will be in the sidelines.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:34:55 PM

Its good that this bear market is bleeding some coins to death due to been fake or weak projects but it feels too late to make good money from bounties yet there is no better way to make good tokens or coin now ,mining is not profitable anymore and my rigs have been gathering dusts,I won't lose hope I believe bear market has good negative impact on ICOs but it won't stay like this forever, I won't give up

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Stakerist

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:37:28 PM

It is possible that we have reached the bottom, and there will be no further downward movement, but this does not mean that we need to stop collecting coins, which can be very interesting!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:51:04 PM

2019 could turn to positive results for those who haven't given up on bounty hunting ,adoption is growing for crypto and that's a very good news I believe its what matters ,so my advice to those that already give up is not to relent because many good projects might just pass you by ,it doesn't make sense to quit now and always remember that nothing is permanent ,bearish won't be permanent

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:53:30 PM

You can join at this time but you definitely won't get too much money. If you work with bounty to need money in a short time, you should not do it. Because bounties will now last for about 1 year so you can get those tokens

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:44:18 PM

2019 could turn to positive results for those who haven't given up on bounty hunting ,adoption is growing for crypto and that's a very good news I believe its what matters ,so my advice to those that already give up is not to relent because many good projects might just pass you by ,it doesn't make sense to quit now and always remember that nothing is permanent ,bearish won't be permanent

I'd like to say something positive about bounties in 2019, but I suspect there will be less and less campaigns till the end of 2019. The bear market won't end in one night and investors will not come so fast as well... I don't think it's worth to do bounties now. Only like a hobby, no more.

MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:35:06 PM

This is a good opportunity to collect a portfolio of useful coins with potential for growth, it will take a lot of time and expectations, but the result may surprise you in one or two years.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:53:17 AM

In my opinion, in October last year, when this topic was written, and even now is not a very good time to join the ICO signature campaign. I recently read that last March, ICO projects raised $ 5.8 billion, and last month only $ 291 million. Charges fell by 95 percent. Now there are a lot of fraudulent ICO projects and therefore the activity of investors has fallen a lot. Until the bear market ends, the situation will not change.
I even see that many bounty hunters have so far abandoned this activity.
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:00:12 AM

You have spoken well, there is never a bad time to join rather all that is needed is due diligence before joining any project. Blockchain s come to stay and with time scam projects will stop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: