Poll
Question: Why you buy Cryptocurrency
have fun - 4 (2.4%)
investment - 98 (57.6%)
win - 10 (5.9%)
speculate - 24 (14.1%)
support technology - 34 (20%)
Total Voters: 122

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you buy Cryptocurrency ?  (Read 17345 times)
selardkinley

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

I actually do buy cryptocurrency because I support the technology, knowing how far it has helped me in most of my daily endeavors when it comes to ease of payment. A lot may not understand that, but at least I understand pretty well that there are so many benefit in this space than just for investment purposes. Sure, we cannot discard the fact that increase in value in the long term is bound to come into play, but I only see that as just a side benefit for holding and not the main reason why I am into cryptocurrency.
I person trading crypto currencies for a long long time and I have already made a lot of money from there, to me I think that still there is too much potential in crypto currencies to buy and hold for the future, because still most of the people do not know about crypto currency and a time will come when all the people will know about crypto currencies and they will give good support to  it.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

I buy and invest in the crypto currency because I have seen the opportunity that the crypto currency has the potential to have ever-growing prices and have a good future so I think the crypto currency is a profitable investment

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

I buy and invest in the crypto currency because I have seen the opportunity that the crypto currency has the potential to have ever-growing prices and have a good future so I think the crypto currency is a profitable investment
of course all are looking for profits from investing in cryptocurrency. many experts say that crypto is suitable for future exchange transactions. by looking at higher prices, of course there are many who need it

Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

Voted for Investment and to support technology.
As I can see, cryptocurrency is a great innovation that could end double spending, centralization, long queries, and many more. As this technology advances, we are now seeing utilities for those cryptocurrencies that we could now imply in our daily lives. And since it is still new it's market condition is still volatile that prices might go down or up anytime maybe due to manipulation or just FUD/Shill. But since it's a promising technology, investing in this kind of business is really worthy in the long run.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:41:24 PM

I always buy cryptocurrency or bitcoin to earn a big profit and to know what will be experience for entering money in cryptocurrency.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 766

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

This my reason before to just invest and wait, but trading bring more excitement when you'll be able to earn in just span of time provided your coin pump. Some coins maybe still worth investing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

I see opportunities available there. If I don't see it, I can't be here now. I can't guarantee how the end result will be, but I'm enjoying my process with cryptocurrency that continues to grow. In the past, I never thought that cryptocurrency could be this big. In reality, it survives and can adapt to the times. Or maybe this is indeed what is needed by the times.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

I bought them because I saw it as a golden limestone to bring wealth to us. You keep thinking if we own a few Altcoins and when they increase like Bitcoin I might change my life.
The truth is that this is what a lot of people get to see every day, but to me, it is actually more than that. I cannot deny the fact that investment is part of the reasons why we are all here, but the usage as well, coupled with the freedom it brings is one thing that matters a lot as well. You cannot be investing actually in something you do not believe in. I know a lot of people invest blindly without knowledge which is why they make a lot of mistakes anyway, but in the real sense, it is the future you see in something that makes you want to key into the present to benefit from that future.

trading bring more excitement when you'll be able to earn in just span of time provided your coin pump. Some coins maybe still worth investing.
Every crypto adopter is having their own reason to buy/invest with different cryptocurrencies but in short, everyone is targeting quick returns for their capital. It summarizes into 'cryptos are the biggest investment opportunities for all of us in these days'. Even conventional investors also started considering cryptos just for the reason of diversifying their portfolio.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

buying cryptocurrency may be for some people as a place to try new things for beginners. but for myself cryptocurrency can be used as the best choice for investment, I already feel investment in cryptocurrency can provide profit so I think it's a natural thing to buy cryptocurrency.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Basically, i am using the word "investment" as the reason behind why i buy cryptocurrency. It's my main purpose of buying them rather than making them as a currency for paying orders online.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:02:18 AM

Its only crypto market that open 24/7 so i can make money everyday and everytimes from the high volatility of crypto from trading activity. Only crypto that possible offer profit 10 to 20 times in a few month so crypto has potential to change life of many trader and investor.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

I see opportunities available there. If I don't see it, I can't be here now. I can't guarantee how the end result will be, but I'm enjoying my process with cryptocurrency that continues to grow. In the past, I never thought that cryptocurrency could be this big. In reality, it survives and can adapt to the times. Or maybe this is indeed what is needed by the times.
This market is a great opportunity for everyone. I think investing in Cryptocurrency will give us a lot of new experiences as this is a potential market that has been supported by many investors in the past. I personally invest heavily in Blockchain technology because it is the most modern technology in the world and is being used by many large financial institutions.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

Its only crypto market that open 24/7 so i can make money everyday and everytimes from the high volatility of crypto from trading activity. Only crypto that possible offer profit 10 to 20 times in a few month so crypto has potential to change life of many trader and investor.
most people are interested in the offer offered from the coin, and some people use it to their advantage. Well, for me, maybe I am more interested in the offer offered by the token, so I buy the tokens they have. it can be an investment, and I can also use it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

most people are interested in the offer offered from the coin, and some people use it to their advantage. Well, for me, maybe I am more interested in the offer offered by the token, so I buy the tokens they have. it can be an investment, and I can also use it.
Cryptocurrency opens great opportunities for all of those who believe in it and it's all up to us how we manage to make it work. Investment and trading can be a good choice as cryptocurrency can offer big profit at a shorter span of time if we only learn how to play the game wisely and if we are positive enough to deal its volatility. It's never going to be easy but what is important are the learnings we get from it and the lessons it will serve to make us an efficient and effective trader or investor.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

There will be many reasons why everyone buys cryptocurrency currently available. whether it's used as an investment. for trading or another. but what is clear will provide benefits for him
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

Of course, the main reason for me, as for most, was the desire to earn. Why exactly here? Because the topic is new, very interesting and promising (especially in the field of technology). And on such things you can definitely earn.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Cryptocurrencies have been all the rage for the past year or so, creating substantial wealth for investors who bought these virtual coins anytime before the beginning of 2017. Some of the most popular, like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Unity and Ripple, have generated enormous returns for anyone who bought, mined, or otherwise acquired these digital currencies soon after they came into existence. We are talking about gains of between 4,000% and 17,000,000% -- potentially life-changing wealth.

Many use to choose bitcoin for various purposes.I had used bitcoin to inverse my money as like a asset in bitcoin.Most of the potential coin available in the cryptocurrency market.Use that coin to inverse your money.You have to choose the best coin to inverse your money.Because some of shit coin also available in the market.

That's right. But for most parts, people buy in order to have a held asset that could be exchanged or be sold for profit in due time. However, because of the current situation of the market and all its assets, it's very difficult to actually invest at the moment, and I am pretty sure that a new investor would find it hard to stay in it and hope that everything will be okay in the end. Also, I think that many people also use it as a means to invest in some projects such as ICOs.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

The opportunity that bitcoin could give us especially the price of bitcoin i do believe on it and the technology that introduce of blockchain technlogy even bitcoin is virtual money you can feel the future of it buy sending bitcoin through blockchain network and received it easily,secured and fastest that's why i will keep investing bitcoin.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

I think most would agree that they came here to earn money.Initially came to invest, but later also began to trade.Too high volatility is seductive.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

I buy Cryptocurrency because I want to invest in my future because I believe the future money system will work with cryptocurrencies and I believe who will think like me and invest to cryptocurrencies they will get a great advantage in their near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: