Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] PERKLE - FAIR RELEASE SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM  (Read 22341 times)
chartor

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

PERKLE POOL

☘️CominingIO pool☘️

PERKLE is mined here http://comining.club/

📍 SOLO/PPLNT/PROP (private group)
📍 Location: EU/RU/USA/JAP/SGP
📍 Nicehash 100% support
📍 Switching coins on the fly
📍 Android/iOS app

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
air133

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

coin dead?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

coin dead?
The team are more responsive on Telegram and Discord. WP was supposed to come out last week, don't know what the holdup is - haven't been on Discord lately. Probably time to rectify that now.
Bottomline, coin's not dead
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

Quiet as a grave both here and on Telegram channel. Wonder what the team is cooking or the reason for the delay. Hope they do get to address it though, but I'm not holding out hope for anything till after the holidays

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:05:53 AM

Nothing new about Perkle? Other than house cleaning on Telegram channel, there's been no other sign of life.

Wished they'd also address the ETC blockchain rewrite. PKL is not ETC, however, they're both forks of ETH and that does leave certain uncomfortable questions lingering

technik42

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:45:15 AM

Why mining a PRKL coin, it is don't planned to be placed on the exchange?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:33:36 AM

Why mining a PRKL coin, it is don't planned to be placed on the exchange?
Pretty sure Satoshi did not create Bitcoin with the plan of putting it on exchanges, but why did people mine it? Those mining it probably need the unique ability PRKL posses and even if not that, there's nothing stopping OTC deals. I know a few participants of such
technik42

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:32:06 PM

Pretty sure Satoshi did not create Bitcoin with the plan of putting it on exchanges, but why did people mine it? Those mining it probably need the unique ability PRKL posses and even if not that, there's nothing stopping OTC deals. I know a few participants of such

what is the value of the coin?
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:36:49 AM

Depending on who you're asking. However, since the coin can only be acquired via OTC deals with miners, the value will depend greatly on what the individual miner you're contacting sets. Good thing you'll be able to haggle it out though

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:04:32 AM

Depending on who you're asking. However, since the coin can only be acquired via OTC deals with miners, the value will depend greatly on what the individual miner you're contacting sets. Good thing you'll be able to haggle it out though

quite unusual method of selling coins. I have not faced this before. maybe, it will really be something interesting and intriguing. but I would not want it to be difficult

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:17:47 PM

quite unusual method of selling coins. I have not faced this before. maybe, it will really be something interesting and intriguing. but I would not want it to be difficult
Technically, that's how all coins are sold - the only difference is you have a trust mediator like an exchange, smart contract, or even another individual escrowing and mediating the transactions. OTC means you have to explicitly trust the seller and the seller has to trust the buyer too

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:27:10 PM

Is it just me or this explorer (perk-explorer.galaxypool.org) seems to have really gone the way of the dodo? Been trying it for close to a week now, but I've been unable to connect to it. Awfully quiet in here too. Is Perkle dead?

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:37:47 PM

But this kind of method is pretty tiring both for buyers and miners?
Or should I say, time-consuming way of dealing with your portfolio.
Unlike with conventional exchanges, just leave your order and you're good to go.
Unless, there is a major advantage of doing so other than getting the price that you want.
But people will get tired in the long run.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:39:13 PM

But this kind of method is pretty tiring both for buyers and miners?
Or should I say, time-consuming way of dealing with your portfolio.
Unlike with conventional exchanges, just leave your order and you're good to go.
Unless, there is a major advantage of doing so other than getting the price that you want.
But people will get tired in the long run.

Read the OP...
"Exchanges: TBD/Non-priority "
Perkle have constantly kept saying that their focus is on utility of their blockchain rather than its speculation on exchanges. We have to wait quite a long time for exchange listing

technik42

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:15:32 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 04:01:05 AM by technik42

The team said, it would spend more time on this topic.
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:35:06 AM

the team said it would spend more time on this topic.
Which topic is that? The exchange listing or the blockchain explorer being down? Think the explorer I've been using was a community developed version. Don't know if there's an official one. Does anybody know?

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:47:12 AM

the team said it would spend more time on this topic.
Which topic is that? The exchange listing or the blockchain explorer being down? Think the explorer I've been using was a community developed version. Don't know if there's an official one. Does anybody know?

explorer still down. just want to see what they have in here. and since this project is meant to be used by developers, how can they get the attention of these developers where there are more reliable platforms in the market? is there any edge if they will utilize their services?
technik42

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:59:50 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 03:56:34 AM by technik42

Official block explorer - explorer.esprezzo.io

Esprezzo Block Explorer is Live!
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:58:39 PM

Thanks mate. Found that too and a bunch of guide on how to mine Perkle.

For those just as lost as I was initially, you can refer to this guide on How to Generate Your Perkle Address

Looking to mine after generating your address? Consult the Mining Guide Here

And here's the Latest Update

The future for this blockchain just perked up

technik42

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:51:43 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 04:05:31 AM by technik42

You will learn, how easy it is to create Perkle Wallet with MyEtherWallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: