Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy and sell in India  (Read 466 times)
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

A new atm for Bitcoin in India is launched recently gives me a boost that this would be the future for young generation.
I want to start investing and trading-But don't know where to begin from.
Thanks in advance

Well then, this is a great news for the cryptocurrency community. As per your concern, you can start doing research that will help.you understand how cryptocurrency works, on how to invest, to analyze market, when to sell, when to buy and such at the same time how to trade wisely.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

in my opinion this is progress, because there are still not a few countries that make and use Bitcoin atm, India has started, which is clear with the existence of bitcoin atm in India, it will drive a significant goal in the field of information and technology in India.
Dexter Mills

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

In this market, it is always a good idea to look into the anlitycal sites when you do not know what to do or where to begin with. The market is highly volatile one. Listening to others idea about starting sometjhing may lead you to some serious damage. Do the research yourself and you will surely face no loss.
Addisyn Sellers

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

By searching for as much information as possible or making purchases in every available market. You can see coinmarketcap. Start by learning about trading and exchanges. I suggest you start trading on binance because it's one of the most reliable exchanges now.
Jeraogord01

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

The first and foremost that needs to be checked out is the compatibility of the atm with various cryptos. Then it is needed to actually buy cryptos of your desire to use the atm for the supported cryptos.
Choswen645

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

Didn't India ban cryptocurrency recently? Anyways if you do not have any idea where to start it is advised to research properly before investing to learn abou the cryptocurrency eco-system.
Grauhar69

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

Its great that you are looking forward with bitcoin in India. However, as far as it seems the Indian government has taken a strong stance against cryptocurrencies altogether. You may find trading difficult since RBI had a crackdown on the exchanges. So before jumping on the train, its better you dig deep
Gwiladan211

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

I don't understand. As far as I know bitcoin was recently banned in India and that had brought the biggest exchange in India to be closed. It's so confusing.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

I think it is a good significant to promote crypto currency in lndia. I am very happy to know that ATM of bitcoin has launched in bangalore. now  lot of people would be interested in crypto currency.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

A new atm for Bitcoin in India is launched recently gives me a boost that this would be the future for young generation.
Thanks in advance

If you do not know where to start, I advise you to turn to books and various analytical sites, so that you have an understanding of what the cryptocurrency market is. Start by buying a few coins, such as KickCoin, Crypterium, sell them at a good price.
Cryptocurrencies is not just easy to understand without knowledge at all. The best thing to do is to gather more informations and get along to read everything so that you will be able to determine what is it really all about. Keep reading for more attractions and understanding of the process that is the best thing to do.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

Starting to have ATM in India for Bitcoin is a good development in Cryptocurrency but that doesn't satisfy having the knowledge but as a starter in Cryptocurrency you should learn and watch how it works so as not to fall victim of scam, ATM has been in the United States which is a good development but not everyone knows the usefulness but with the existing of the ATM people will ask more about it and want to get the knowledge to see how easy it works so as a beginner try and invest even if little in Alts and it's also a good idea buying BTC when it's on dip.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

Explore the cryptocurrency market in detail. Read books, watch video instructions on this topic. And remember that investing in ico projects is a huge risk!
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

To know how to trade crypto,you need to seek knowledge and you can get that by reading a lot of article on that,also search internet for knowledge in that,you can also learn from forum here,you can join some genuine trading group.
deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

If you are new to trading then you need to learn and spend some time to learn more about crypto and learn some trading techniques from various sources on net and don't go for ICO if your vision is short time inly do trading and you may make some profits if do yozr research properly and find some good coins to buy. Hope this helps you to start your crypto trading journey.
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

I am sure that india will be good country for cryptocurrency development if people will get clear understanding of all the benefits that usage of crypto coudl give to them.
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is not difficult, you only need to prepare some funds and learn how to use the exchange, but I think you should learn the pros and cons of analyzing cryptocurrencies before investing!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

Thanks in advance

In the same time, I heard about India recognizing crypto and there is no movement in this field so far. Could anybody give me some intel on this point.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Well, it is good for India, but bad for the cryptocurrency market, because most of currencies are still to volatile to become flagmans of wide cryptocurrency adoption.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Thanks in advance

Why there are no ATMs in other countries? I am sure tha BTC enthusiasts from all over the world would be happy to buy tokens in convinient way.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

I did not think that India would be one of the first countries to introduce such measures. I think it's incredibly cool and worth waiting for progress in other parts of our world!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: