Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: e͏t͏h͏e͏r͏c͏r͏a͏s͏h.ισ | 0.75% average house edge | ETH & BTC Accepted 🏅  (Read 25241 times)
Perchlorate (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

come on evo, there is no risk in adding seujuntles bot , unless he goes rogue one day and meddles with the code
but he has been around for ages and one of the most trusted community members
I wonder if admin is willing to disclose the statistics on how many players are using the bot ?
interested in the figures, even if in percentage to the total number of players

We should ask to the owner of DiceBot and see if he has these kind of informations (which I hope he does)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Perchlorate (OP)

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Congratulations to CyborgFucksPerch for his insane 100.00 ETH PROFIT!

AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

If I understand correctly , in case we win anything , and want to withdraw , we'll withdraw your token Ethos right ?  Though there is an Ethos on coinmarketcap I doubt it's the one you're using to pay the winnings , so what can we actually do with the Ethos tokens we win ?

Perchlorate (OP)

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

If I understand correctly , in case we win anything , and want to withdraw , we'll withdraw your token Ethos right ?  Though there is an Ethos on coinmarketcap I doubt it's the one you're using to pay the winnings , so what can we actually do with the Ethos tokens we win ?
You withdraw directly ETH, when you submit a withdraw request keep in mind that 1 eth = 1,000,000.00 ethos
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

This is such a good thing to have good profit here. I do have some profit back there but the longer I play the lesser my profit and I am now on negative. I know this is based on luck I agree that it is nice to have this game exist either. This is indeed very nice site to play on but need to gather more before I can continue to play. Anyway why you are not holding some event instead of bumping the thread?
Perchlorate (OP)

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

This is such a good thing to have good profit here. I do have some profit back there but the longer I play the lesser my profit and I am now on negative. I know this is based on luck I agree that it is nice to have this game exist either. This is indeed very nice site to play on but need to gather more before I can continue to play. Anyway why you are not holding some event instead of bumping the thread?
We had an event today on the website, and we also had a 0.5 ETH giveaway a couple days ago on discord, and Cyborg rained a couple millions ethos on the chat too.
Will try to get a special giveaway for bitcointalk too soon, thanks for the idea Cheesy
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

I use to frequent the site and won around 2 ETH there.

Glad to know you are still up and running and people are winning good amounts there too! Wink
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

We had an event today on the website, and we also had a 0.5 ETH giveaway a couple days ago on discord, and Cyborg rained a couple millions ethos on the chat too.
Will try to get a special giveaway for bitcointalk too soon, thanks for the idea Cheesy

Is the event still on? Actually I am not that active when I am betting though, it will somehow ruin my mood to play and mostly I will end faster when I tried to bet and chat in the same time that is why I seldom appear on any chat site unless if it is urgent or may be when there is something big event coming. Is that Cyborg mod or some usual players that hit big winning
Perchlorate (OP)

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

Is the event still on? Actually I am not that active when I am betting though, it will somehow ruin my mood to play and mostly I will end faster when I tried to bet and chat in the same time that is why I seldom appear on any chat site unless if it is urgent or may be when there is something big event coming. Is that Cyborg mod or some usual players that hit big winning
Just a player that won big and decided to share some of his winnings with the community
Perchlorate (OP)

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

BE THE HOUSE!

Ethercrash is opening bankroll investments again!
Feel free to see the full details at: https://www.ethercrash.io/investment
stelee68

Activity: 684
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

BE THE HOUSE!

Can't see the details unless I register and login.

Otherwise it is just a login page with no information provided on being a investment.

I have some interest. Kindly post the requisites and benefits of being a investor in this page.

Thank you.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction  
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine      
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch    

Full/Sr Member:
Code:
Perchlorate (OP)

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:29:52 PM

BE THE HOUSE!

Can't see the details unless I register and login.

Otherwise it is just a login page with no information provided on being a investment.

I have some interest. Kindly post the requisites and benefits of being a investor in this page.

Thank you.

Here is a copy/paste of the investing details you can find on that page:
** The minimum amount for investments is 100,000.00 Ethos.
** A dilution fee of 1% will be applied to new investments, this dilution fee will be shared over to everyone with an active investment.
** A commission of 0.175% of the wagered amount is charged on returns and loses for each games.
** Any new request will be processed at the end of the current/next game.

Feel free to let me know if you don't understand something or need more informations.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

BE THE HOUSE!

This is one of really a good thing to increase your bankroll around but are the players getting benefit by increasing the maxbet as well? If I am not mistake, bustabit have this problem too last time on their site and players will keep on getting profit as much as they can (of course when they are lucky) but later on their bankroll seems drip so fast, then they limit it to 1 btc as their max bet no matter if their bankroll is high or not
Perchlorate (OP)

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:10:07 PM

BE THE HOUSE!

This is one of really a good thing to increase your bankroll around but are the players getting benefit by increasing the maxbet as well? If I am not mistake, bustabit have this problem too last time on their site and players will keep on getting profit as much as they can (of course when they are lucky) but later on their bankroll seems drip so fast, then they limit it to 1 btc as their max bet no matter if their bankroll is high or not
Absolutely, the goal would be to offer a higher max profit and a higher max bet limit.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Who is the operator?
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:55:34 AM

BE THE HOUSE!

Absolutely, the goal would be to offer a higher max profit and a higher max bet limit.

If the goal is to increasing the max profit then it is really welcoming so players and investors will have a really good time on here. Just to make sure, how much is the cap right now? And about the calculation on how much is the max bet when there is a 1mil ethos invested? And you are sure about increasing more than 1 mil ethos per bet without limiting the max bet right?
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

there is only crash game? Will you add some dice, blackjack? Or sicbo may be?

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

They are using bustabit script so therr is no way to add any more other games. Anyway, they use the name of ethcrash so there is no way either to add some other games as well. If you want to play dice game, there is tons of dice games and variances outside so you should play there in case. Just want to clarify thing here. If there is possibility to add other games, OP will notice us here so dont worry about this kind of thing
Perchlorate (OP)

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

BE THE HOUSE!

If the goal is to increasing the max profit then it is really welcoming so players and investors will have a really good time on here. Just to make sure, how much is the cap right now? And about the calculation on how much is the max bet when there is a 1mil ethos invested? And you are sure about increasing more than 1 mil ethos per bet without limiting the max bet right?
The max profit will always be 3% of the total bankroll, we will scale up the max bet once we feel comfortable with the current limits and can afford to have higher limits for our players
Perchlorate (OP)

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

Who is the operator?
As you can see on the homepage of the website, I and m1c4a3l run the site.

Maybe in the future, for now, we are planning on implementing new mini chat games etc...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: