Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:57:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pharmacist,actmyname,Vod.. The mafia trying to get controll of bitcointalk ?  (Read 2764 times)
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16541

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

The fact that someone even tries to sell the asset that has been offered for collateral is reason enough for a lot of people to mistrust someone... for you two it isn't, OK. But for a lot of other people it is (whether you think it is "fair" or "logical" is irrelevant)...
I'd say: "it depends". Suppose someone needs money quickly, and has collateral that's worth much more than what he needs. He can increase his odds of getting money quickly by taking both paths: try to sell the collateral, and at the same time try to use it for a loan. If he's open about this, and mentions this in both threads, I see no problem with it.

In my opinion, a much better option is to add lots of new DT1 members. Current system is an elite system. It needs more DT1 members so it loses its "high status" it currently has while not serving its purpose properly. Current DT1 members are highly inactive, and those few who are responsive are not really into adding more DT2 members, because apparently current DT1/DT2 is very unwelcome against new members. It's an elite club, and it has tribes, and that is not the purpose of DT at all.
To add users to DT1, theymos has to trust them. Since theymos has put much more users on DT2 than DT1, I'd like to believe this is a "trial period" for people he trusts. But then I looked at Tywill, who is on DT2 (by theymos) and was last active in 2013. I had never seen this name before, although he's on DT2.
I know at least a few users have been added to DT2 this year (myself included), but I can imagine the burden on DT1 to make good choices.

I wouldn't be against ditching the whole DT system completely.. and let members make their own trust lists.
I've seen suggestions like that before, and the recommendation to make your own list. But a new user wouldn't instantly know who to choose, and would miss out on the warning aganist obvious scammers.

Members can make their own trust lists, and I would wager that most users who have been around here for more than a few months (excluding the signature spammers who probably don't even know what trust is) do exactly that.
I've never changed my trust list. I want to see trust the way most users see it, and I don't think a majority has adjusted his trust list. If you want, you can get a pretty good idea by checking which DT3 and DT4 members have made their own list.

Well you didn't tell us anything new, the DT circle is closed and the only people who are allowed to enter are the ones who leave tons but tons of non valid negative feedback.
Allow me to invalidate your hypothesis by taking myself as an example: I had left "only" 30-ish negative feedbacks when I was put on DT, and I don't think "tons" of those are invalid. Feel free to prove me wrong.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

In my opinion, a much better option is to add lots of new DT1 members. Current system is an elite system. It needs more DT1 members so it loses its "high status" it currently has while not serving its purpose properly. Current DT1 members are highly inactive, and those few who are responsive are not really into adding more DT2 members, because apparently current DT1/DT2 is very unwelcome against new members. It's an elite club, and it has tribes, and that is not the purpose of DT at all.
To add users to DT1, theymos has to trust them. Since theymos has put much more users on DT2 than DT1, I'd like to believe this is a "trial period" for people he trusts. But then I looked at Tywill, who is on DT2 (by theymos) and was last active in 2013. I had never seen this name before, although he's on DT2.
I know at least a few users have been added to DT2 this year (myself included), but I can imagine the burden on DT1 to make good choices.

Trust is not binary, and DT should serve primarily to protect the newbies from getting scammed. I guess there are plenty of people around who are trustworthy enough for that, right?
It should not be a burden to add DT2 members -- why is it so, anyway? Anyway it's the outcome of DT becoming & being a political elite club.. which it wouldn't be if there were a lot more DT1's.

sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

The fact that someone even tries to sell the asset that has been offered for collateral is reason enough for a lot of people to mistrust someone... for you two it isn't, OK. But for a lot of other people it is (whether you think it is "fair" or "logical" is irrelevant)...
I'd say: "it depends". Suppose someone needs money quickly, and has collateral that's worth much more than what he needs. He can increase his odds of getting money quickly by taking both paths: try to sell the collateral, and at the same time try to use it for a loan. If he's open about this, and mentions this in both threads, I see no problem with it. [...]

Yes, it depends... and it speaks for you that you actually think for yourself. Unfortunately, "a lot of people" don't...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

[...] let members make their own trust lists.

Isn't that how it works now...?  Lips sealed

Yes, theoretically. Not in practice, because a default list conveniently exists, and people assume that everyone else uses it too.

The only way to make each member create their own trust list would be to force them to do this. Not giving a default list, but a blank one without any names.

"Ah, but the newbies will be scammed". Not if they wait enough time to know more about the forum and its members before doing business here.
As was said, the elite is only worried about their own pocket and status, the poor and the oppressed defense justify is just a excuse to keep ruling the environment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:04:09 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2018, 01:15:30 PM by cryptohunter

I don't know anything about vod but the pharmacist is sniveling moron who gets destroyed most people in a debate ... he then sneaks off and says he will not answer questions or just says he will put you on ignore.
The guy is completely stupid and the fact he is DT and a merit source is laughable

Tries to bully noobs around and leave Red trust based on his observably incorrect false assumption and actual lie that the guy was claiming work as his own

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063753.0

Plus thepharmacist has a high paying sig and refuses to remove it for 1 year if I do . He will never remove it and his main achievement here is apparently getting access to this sig campaign.... what a loser. I mean I ask him for his main achievements on this board ever and he lists this... also trying to get a real legend like myself banned with his gange of mental defectives

He is a financially motivated poster and cries about noobs that are milking the board for money.

Just find some of his recent posts on meta in my threads the guy is a broken logic mentally defective fool that is completely observable.

He also supports suspected scammers and says he wants scum like laudaM  as mods and DT and then says in the same thread he is not smart enought to understand if lauda is a scammer or not.

How is such a mentally challenged fool in any position here.... oh yes cos other imbeciles and his friends like suchmoon the idiot who states Most pre merit legends are spammers - yes  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086297.msg48819869#msg48819869

, loyceV and even more retarded fool   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084723.msg48664445#msg48664445  i mean who would even say things like that unless their mind was completely broken - hes another sig spammer with his high paid sig posting idiotic trash everywhere

malboroza - also tries to back that gang of cowards up and give me some bad trust for no good reason.

many more in that gang but easy to spot

How can these couple of dumbos be the some of the most merited here.

Next they will give you red trust then open puppet accounts because they are cowards and try to get you banned

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:53:42 PM
Merited by bones261 (1)

-

Deal with it man, a lot of people here have god complex. This entire forum is at this point a big social experiment, you can see how different people react and act while holding different amounts of power. Most don't necessarily blatantly abuse their powers but sometimes they do. It's what it is, it's a forum, who cares.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:16:55 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2), LoyceV (1)

~

I sense a pattern here. Did all these users you mentioned happened to disagree with you at one point or another? Is that how you always "destroy them in a debate" - by declaring them "sniveling morons"? Well, if you can incorporate a gas oven and a rope you'll be right at home in the Flat Earth thread.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

~

I sense a pattern here. Did all these users you mentioned happened to disagree with you at one point or another? Is that how you always "destroy them in a debate" - by declaring them "sniveling morons"? Well, if you can incorporate a gas oven and a rope you'll be right at home in the Flat Earth thread.

I have clearly reduced your opposition to sniveling grovelling raging crazy statements, memory loss, failure to answer questions. Attempts to back track ....lol you dumb shit. No small wonder you have not done anything  of note your entire life.

Gas and rope??? your dating techniques?? no I will not come over for dinner you disgusting wretch.

Go review the threads in meta you cretin where you demonstrate all the things I describe above. You cowardly scum bag, untrustworthy gimp.

Tell me again what have you achieved on this board of real note.... how are you a legend? why will you feature in the history of CC again?

What projects are you even part of. I just see you hovering around merit giving out opinions for no reason.

Which projects are you involved with... you know real communities involving crypto currency??

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

how are you a legend

I'm not. As I said, get me renamed to Newbie and I'll be just as happy. You still don't get that the Legendary title was given to anybody who posted on the forum for ~3 years. It doesn't mean any of the things that you're trying to ascribe to it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:16:35 PM

how are you a legend

I'm not. As I said, get me renamed to Newbie and I'll be just as happy. You still don't get that the Legendary title was given to anybody who posted on the forum for ~3 years. It doesn't mean any of the things that you're trying to ascribe to it.

Good, You will address me as REAL  LEGEND CRYPTOHUNTER  I will address you as newbie suchmoon. As you correctly describe and recognise.

No fuck off and give me the respect i demand from such a low achieving back stabbing cowardly jackal like you and your sniveling moronic gang.

Newbie.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 02:06:55 AM
Merited by bones261 (1)

Good, You will address me as REAL  LEGEND CRYPTOHUNTER  I will address you as newbie suchmoon. As you correctly describe and recognise.

No fuck off and give me the respect i demand from such a low achieving back stabbing cowardly jackal like you and your sniveling moronic gang.

Newbie.
I believe that at this point, it is plain to see that any further discussion would not yield any results. Many of the CH threads have devolved into pointless shitslinging at one another. Perhaps there's a better way to contribute to the heat-death of the universe.

lotfiuser (OP)

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4694028.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040651.0
i want to know a reason why they dont give negative feedback for this guys who scam for millions and they it to others which didnt even scam

Free palestine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: