Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pharmacist,actmyname,Vod.. The mafia trying to get controll of bitcointalk ?  (Read 2763 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:54:21 AM

Can you address this:

Why are you evading ban with alt account?
Why have you sent merit to alt account?
Why are you cheating bounties?
Why spamming forum with meaningless zero value posts?
Why did you try to sell something pretending it is collateral?

And this:

What is goal of this thread?
Is it:

a) DT members are mafia and criminals?
b) DT members are trying to control bitcointalk?
c) I received negative because I have tried to take loan with collateral I was trying to sell?
d) The Pharmacist, actmyname, Vod.. didn't tag all scammers on this forum?

What do you really want to accomplish with this topic? To get rid of negative trust, showing that you have changed and this was really honest mistake and at the same time you are accusing DT members of being criminals and taking bribe to "close their eyes":
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

I was a noob back then in 2016 and didn't know who was selling the accounts, anyway there is enough proof for those who want to see it. I have abandoned all the accounts since February 2018 and that is why I say your rating is not valid anymore. I can continue with them if I wished for, they have negative but one of them is Legendary and as far as I know I can join a lot of altcoin bounties with a negative, I didn't do it for the specific reason I am trying to prove, I own only this account from February 2018, anyone can see that. All other accusations against me are BULLSHIT in capital letters yes.

Don't get mad just because I point out the truth as I said do not want to engage in further discussion.

@lauda, I don't care what feedback marlboroza gives me, my comparison would still stand, a person who have done lots of trades and has passed more time in the forum contributing to it in a better way than marlboroza does, is still more trusted in my opinion.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

@lauda, I don't care what feedback marlboroza gives me, my comparison would still stand, a person who have done lots of trades and has passed more time in the forum contributing to it in a better way than marlboroza does, is still more trusted in my opinion.
That has nothing to do with this:

While you maybe right about the trades, honestly I trust much more a rating from "minerjones" than I do from "marlboroza", just sayin.
These are two, completely separate things that have nothing to do with each other. You can be more trusted, but leave bad feedback. You can be neutral/untrusted but leave good feedback.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

You are not understanding, minerjones ratings are much more relevant and evident and on point compared to marlboroza, they also in the majority of the times have verified references which are still active to today time compared to the other one, that is my point. Hope it is clear now.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:02:15 PM

You are not understanding, minerjones ratings are much more relevant and evident and on point compared to marlboroza, they also in the majority of the times have verified references which are still active to today time compared to the other one, that is my point. Hope it is clear now.
As I sad, you are unable to read references.

Someone escrowed funds between user A and B, and someone else found out that user is not trustworthy.

I can do this whole day with you:

Do you want to talk about other feedback? Pick one randomly Cheesy
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

-snip-
Do you want to talk about other feedback? Pick one randomly Cheesy
Yes sir, because you are part of D mafia and are wrong. I am right; btw. what country are you in? Need to contact police. Roll Eyes

Is what the standard response seems to be once someone gets busted nowadays. Back to a normal-cat-being response: Good job objectively disproving his (somewhat obviously false) claims. However, someone might accuse you of cherry-picking. Grin
I do wonder exactly how many such cases are though.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

Grin

It just shows how stubborn and bad person you are, even when I have shown evident proof that I have abandoned all the accounts involved from a lot of time you still insist on leaving the rating on.
I can do it all day with you, there are dozens wrong feedback you have given to people, I just wanted to show that unfortunately you are one of the DT members who do not get back your feedback even when the other users proves you that he is not into these kind of things anymore and shows really good behaviour.

As for minerjones, please do not compare yourself with him, if I were to compare you two, you would be the "noob of the forum" against the "veteran". His contribution is much better than yours, nothing changes it, quote every possible feedback if you want. This is my last sentence here and since I am being a victim of trust abuse by you, there is no point in me not using Cereberus or any other account that I own now, even DT members have multi accounts which are both enrolled in different signatures, I can do that also. I see no use of it. I can join altcoin bounties or even signatures who accept negative rated members.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

As for minerjones, please do not compare yourself with him, if I were to compare you two, you would be the "noob of the forum" against the "veteran". His contribution is much better than yours, nothing changes it, quote every possible feedback if you want.
Their contributions are completely separate; don't compare apples to oranges. Minerjones is the crypto-god of collectibles. Cheesy

This is my last sentence here and since I am being a victim of trust abuse by you, there is no point in me not using Cereberus or any other account that I own now, even DT members have multi accounts which are both enrolled in different signatures, I can do that also.
You are not a victim of anything.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:35:05 PM
Merited by Lauda (2)

However, someone might accuse you of cherry-picking. Grin
That wasn't my intention.

I just wanted to show that unfortunately you are one of the DT members who do not get back your feedback even when the other users proves you that he is not into these kind of things anymore and shows really good behaviour.
Have you traded with half forum yet?
As for minerjones, please do not compare yourself with him
I am not sure where I compared minerjones with myself. It seems you are the one pushing this for some unknown reason.

there are dozens wrong feedback you have given to people
Pick one randomly
Pick one randomly.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

Let me close it this way, "you are always right, everybody else is always wrong, the same hypocrisy that is going on in this forum from quite some time". My point was to show why the trust system has flaws, it was shown, let's leave it like this. You by the way are living proof of this marl  Grin
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

However, someone might accuse you of cherry-picking. Grin
That wasn't my intention.
I am very well aware of that; I'm just showing what liberalists might try to counter with.

You by the way are living proof of this marl  Grin
Welp, looks like since I'm out of DT now it will be either The Pharmacist/marlboroza the witch (evil wizard?) depending on which one tagged the user. Cheesy

Where is nullius when you need it? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

Let me close it this way, "you are always right, everybody else is always wrong, the same hypocrisy that is going on in this forum from quite some time". My point was to show why the trust system has flaws, it was shown, let's leave it like this. You by the way are living proof of this marl  Grin
I thought you left:
This is my last sentence here

Pick one randomly
Pick one randomly.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

I did but you want to play and I can play all night if you want and it is funny how Lauda is playing the role of a good DT ex member when he kept me with my other account zend7 on his Bitmixer.io campaign for months , that just shows what integrity DT members have.
Back then he didn't mind.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

I did but you want to play and I can play all night if you want and it is funny how Lauda is playing the role of a good DT ex member when he kept me with my other account zend7 on his Bitmixer.io campaign for months , that just shows what integrity DT members have.
Somehow I am supposed to know who every random around here is and the names of each participant of their alt army. Seems plausible. Some of the DT and non-DT children still got plenty to learn.

.. by the way I am was about to go to the club tonight but your company here seems a better one so am having fun with you two tonight.
Not today. Cheerio. Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:56:04 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 07:07:31 PM by BitcoinSupremo

Somehow I am supposed to know who every random around here is and the names of each participant of their alt army. Seems plausible.

It is of not any good to your account defending now, by the way I am was about to go to the club tonight but your company here seems a better one so am having fun with you two tonight.I don't have an alt army, anyone knows my accounts, it is public knowledge on the forum  Grin

Edit: Going to the club, it is becoming boring here. See you tomorrow.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

I did
You didn't:
Pick one randomly
Pick one randomly.

It is of not any good to your account defending now, by the way I am was about to go to the club tonight but your company here seems a better one so am having fun with you two tonight.I don't have an alt army, anyone knows my accounts, it is public knowledge on the forum 
I am happy that we are entertaining you. I can't say the same thing for you. Since you decided not to go to club tonight, can you comment this:
You have left me a negative for me buying accounts in 2016 which I counteracted by leaving you a negative. Can you change it to neutral and I will remove my negative to you
Do I have to trade with half of the forum in order for you to change your feedback for me in neutral ?

Why are you mentioning certain things and then avoiding answer when asked?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

Just had a pizza with a Mojito Soda tonight , didn't go to the club like I always do, I was having a laugh with my friends telling about this story here in the forum and just had a good time.

Now , regarding me trading with half the forum, that is not possible  for a normal human being, second what I asked was during the first time when I got the negative and lastly now please answer my only question I have for you.

Why don't you remove the negative rating since I have shown good behaviour and abandoned all accounts in which I was accused for ? For a lot of time namely 10 months. I have also done a few trades ,which thankfully all have gone well. What is the meaning of this negative which now it is non-valid in my opinion. You don't give second chances, at least that is the impression I have created for you in my mind based on your actions , regarding my specific case.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:34:12 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

By the way , it is of no importance if you remove it or not as I got much better things to do like staying here and posting for pennies. You can send me your congratulations at a minimum since I just got certified about 10 days before in IT Fundamentals.

This is what I intend to learn now, that is why I am staying very little time on the forum. Remove it or not the negative will not affect me in anyway, this is who I am , maybe was not the best example, but since everybody talked against multiaccount, I immediately left all the accounts I had obtained illegally showing extremely good behaviour.

lotfiuser (OP)

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Can you address this:

Why are you evading ban with alt account?i dont have alt
Why have you sent merit to alt account? im free to send merit to anyone
Why are you cheating bounties? proof ?
Why spamming forum with meaningless zero value posts? i dont
Why did you try to sell something pretending it is collateral? you are to retarded to understand

And this:

What is goal of this thread?
Is it:

a) DT members are mafia and criminals? you are using dt for your own benefits
b) DT members are trying to control bitcointalk? eveeryone know that
c) I received negative because I have tried to take loan with collateral I was trying to sell? why do i sell it on same forum where i try to get loan ?
d) The Pharmacist, actmyname, Vod.. didn't tag all scammers on this forum? yes they dont for the member who pay $$$$$

What do you really want to accomplish with this topic? To get rid of negative trust, showing that you have changed and this was really honest mistake and at the same time you are accusing DT members of being criminals and taking bribe to "close their eyes":

Free palestine
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

d) The Pharmacist, actmyname, Vod.. didn't tag all scammers on this forum? yes they dont for the member who pay $$$$$

I'm assuming you have some blockchain proof of these payments because making such an allegation without proof would be just scammy.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: