Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀ETH PAYOUT🚀[ANN]EVOAI- The Evolution of Artificial Intelligence- Arbitrage bot  (Read 24640 times)
fcMatt_182

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

In the telegram chat someone wrote, that the beta test will launch within 1-2 weeks.
I bought some coins and hope to be one of the beta testers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FerWhite

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:34:55 PM

In the telegram chat someone wrote, that the beta test will launch within 1-2 weeks.
I bought some coins and hope to be one of the beta testers

Me too, I would love to be one of them! Anyway It would be a good thing that some youtubers could also try it, so they can upload videos and we can all see how the bot works. I'm sure that as soon as people see the results, the tokens will be sold very fast. In EVOAI we trust  Smiley
FerWhite

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

ETH does not stop falling and this does not seem like it will recover in the short term. For all those who are waiting for ETH to recover to buy tokens, it is certainly a good option to invest FIAT in EVOT tokens since in a few months you will almost certainly get benefits and you will be able to recover what was lost during this month with the big drops. I dont expect a bull run in the short term, I think that you will have more opportunity of making profit with EVOT tokens than waiting for ETH to recover.
FR1DGE

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

Eth is dropping, but I think by the time ETH price starts to rise again, EVOT will be listen on exchanges and it will already be pretty popular so you can make back  your losses from ETH if you invest in the ICO now.
FerWhite

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

A small reminder for all those who do not understand the operation of EVOBOT very well. This bot will work making arbitrage between the exchanges Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Okex, Wex, Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC, Exmo, Bithumb and later also in Huobi, Hotbit, Rypros, Gdax and Cexio.

Arbitrage consists of looking for differences in the prices of currencies in different exchanges, the bot will look for these differences and when it finds one, it will buy cheap in one exchange and immediately sell in another at a more expensive price. Therefore, if done correctly, with arbitrage you always get benefits. That's why EVOBOT will always pay us a daily profit, and the good thing is that they will pay directly into your wallet without having to depend on any exchange.
FR1DGE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

A small reminder for all those who do not understand the operation of EVOBOT very well. This bot will work making arbitrage between the exchanges Binance, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Okex, Wex, Poloniex, Kraken, HitBTC, Exmo, Bithumb and later also in Huobi, Hotbit, Rypros, Gdax and Cexio.

Arbitrage consists of looking for differences in the prices of currencies in different exchanges, the bot will look for these differences and when it finds one, it will buy cheap in one exchange and immediately sell in another at a more expensive price. Therefore, if done correctly, with arbitrage you always get benefits. That's why EVOBOT will always pay us a daily profit, and the good thing is that they will pay directly into your wallet without having to depend on any exchange.
I think you are confusing two of the bots. EVABOT is the one that is making arbitrage trades between the exchanges. EVOBOT offers manual programable bots that can be used to make complex trades and such. EVOBOT is trying to bring Wall Street level tech and knowledge to cryptocurrency markets.
Anyone can find even more specific and detailed explanations in the EVOAI white paper right here: https://www.evoai.network/evoai/public/webroot/frontend/pdf/wp-v2point0-final.pdf
FerWhite

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

I think you are confusing two of the bots. EVABOT is the one that is making arbitrage trades between the exchanges. EVOBOT offers manual programable bots that can be used to make complex trades and such. EVOBOT is trying to bring Wall Street level tech and knowledge to cryptocurrency markets.
Anyone can find even more specific and detailed explanations in the EVOAI white paper right here: https://www.evoai.network/evoai/public/webroot/frontend/pdf/wp-v2point0-final.pdf

Yeah sorry, you are right, the possibilities offered by EVOAI are exciting. Not only EVABOT that can generate passive income without having to worry, you can also configure EVOBOT with trading strategies, and if you are not an expert trader, you can learn in their trading academy. I'm looking forward to the platform being up and running.
FR1DGE

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

EVOAI has a wide market share: they have arbitrage trading, manual programmable bots that can do complex trades, and artificial intelligence trading signals so they have many areas to branch out and bring people to the platform. This also means they have many streams of income coming to the EVOT tokens. This means the token is very valuable and is worth it to buy right now.
fcMatt_182

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

Its almost a question of time, when EVOAI will show the proof, that they are better than the competitors. Can't wait for it
FerWhite

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

Its almost a question of time, when EVOAI will show the proof, that they are better than the competitors. Can't wait for it

If the competitors are working well and their currency has gained value even though the market is bearish, imagine what EVOAI can achieve, which undoubtedly brings many new features and improvements compared to its competitors. I have no doubt that EVOAI is a great investment.
FerWhite

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:46:26 PM

If you buy tokens do not forget that it must be from your erc20 wallet  and not from an exchange, otherwise you can lose the tokens. I recommend using metamask for your safety and comfort. Once you install metamask remember that you have to register EVOT in custom token with the following data:

Contract: 0x5dE805154A24Cb824Ea70F9025527f35FaCD73a1

Name: Evoai

Symbol: EVOT

Decimal: 18
BenjaminCrypto

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

Great opportunity to grow your crypto portfolio in this bad market!
Evoai is doing some great things, only in this bearmarket is a bit harder to find investors, but once people will see this platform running, people will FOMO in!

Keep uo the good work EVOAI!  Grin
FerWhite

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Guys, today they have commented that the CEO, Nick, will soon give us some news about the bot they were testing these days. Maybe the beta test is close! stay tuned  Cool
fcMatt_182

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:48:25 PM

Yes, thats really exciting. We are going to see a lot of FOMO, when the beta test is online
FR1DGE

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:44:00 PM

It is december and the project is launching soon! As others have said the bot beta is releasing soon so we are going to have a working project. Near the end of december, the ICO will end and the unsold tokens will be burnt. This will make the price of our tokens rise! Also, when the tokens are burnt, there will be an internal exchange where you can buy and sell EVOT tokens. This is all coming soon so get your EVOT quick!
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:06:01 PM

In my opinion, the team has chosen a very interesting and possibly popular direction, which combines new methods of trading with artificial intelligence. I think the EVOAI platform can be useful for our community, and bring profit to both its developers and investors who believe in the development and implementation of this platform.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
FerWhite

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

One of the things that I like most about this project, besides the fact that you can get great passive benefits, is that the team is not in a hurry to sell the tokens and that they are not doing giveaways or airdrops. That means several things:

- Developers know the value of these tokens and do not give them away very easily.

- They are more concerned about offering a good final product than trying to get fast money.

- They are sure that when people see the results of the bots, the tokens will sell much faster and the EVOT currency will increase in price.
FerWhite

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

Guys, yesterday they uploaded to the telegram channel a few photos of the tests they have been doing with the platform. In them you can see the different options that there are in the bot, as well as a list of the trades that it have done. Here I leave them for those who have not seen them yet:

https://i.imgur.com/2toibBI.png

https://i.imgur.com/7p3UN7U.png

https://i.imgur.com/g1rwfXy.png

https://i.imgur.com/YqTjjFi.png

It looks so nice!
FerWhite

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

Today the developers are making changes on the web and also migrating to a private server, so if you see that it does not work or there is a failure is due to this. Good news these days, the developers are already finishing tests on the web and bot, and soon the beta test will be available and we will be able to see its results  Wink
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

In my opinion, the team has chosen a very interesting and possibly popular direction, which combines new methods of trading with artificial intelligence. I think the EVOAI platform can be useful for our community, and bring profit to both its developers and investors who believe in the development and implementation of this platform.

The question is, can they guarantee a profit with their bots? And who is responsible if something goes wrong with the bots? This is the biggest question at the moment. And precisely on him need to get an answer. How does a bot work in a falling market and what are its maximum losses according to the algorithm?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: