Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your future plans with altcoins?  (Read 1596 times)
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

I don't know what to do with my cheap coins because I don't see their price grow but they don't fall aslo so should I sell them or hold

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

I agree with you on this, the market is no longer the same as before, there are so many altcoin are scam or dead so I have to be careful with the investments. I will buy altcoin in the top 10 on coinmarketcap and keep them. I will wait for the market to return. Maybe I will wait until next year when the market grows, because the growth of altcoin this year is very low.

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

I'm just planning on waiting now. Trading at the moment will not bring a lot of profit, but if you start a bullish run, then traders are activated and in this case you can trade.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

My plan now is to just try to hold it as far as I can, I see that there is still room for Crypto to develop and become a revolutionary new era

aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

I continue to believe in the prospects of cryptocurrency. But now I'm more selective when poking coins. I carefully study the market and projects in which I participate.
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

My plan is just waiting for now. From low market i will buy lot of different altcoins and go to hold.I think this time just a opportunity.It is the best time for buy altcoins and waiting for best time.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

My plan is just waiting for now. From low market i will buy lot of different altcoins and go to hold.I think this time just a opportunity.It is the best time for buy altcoins and waiting for best time.
I fully agree with you, especially regarding today's chance to buy cheap coins with better prospects. This situation must be fully exploited.
iljamlnk

Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

I think that at the moment the price is too low for sale, but as soon as it grows up, I plan to sell some coins and buy bitcoin.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:46:23 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?

Well, it depends on what you are holding. If you are holding a trash you should definitely dispose it as long as it still has a value. Most altcoins died due to the bear market. If you are holding altcoins with good future potential, just wait for the market to start another bull-run.
Aryleeto

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

Yes, now the price of course very much falls , and the only correct solution would be to just keep the coins that you have long held, but still of course can fall so please be patient!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
zemper

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:26:47 PM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?

Like everyone else, my portfolio is in the red because of investing in Altcoins. I continue to study the work of teams in projects. If they go up to their goal, I will leave these coins for a long time. If I see that the team is idle, I try to sell such coins as close as possible to the price at which I bought these coins.

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

The portfolio today consists of a thin wallet which fits easily something that used to only fit in a suitcase. But do not despair - the main income is the experience that everyone has received in this fall and the opportunity to continue to trade on.
Plans? plans remain the same to keep and wait, but of course to revise its portfolio in the direction of optimization of altcoins and throw all the trash.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

Coins like ETH or Cardano I keep them, because I think I can earn a lot more if I make hodl, but if they are alts not so well known I prefer to trade, since they usually have abrupt price changes and if you're lucky and you know more or less what you're doing, you can have quite decent profits.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

Usually if i got an altcoin the first time i do is hold up around 1 month and see what will happen on that token.
If it grow so good i will hold but when it not grow or down i sell it.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

I am waiting for the period when I can start using them in everyday life. I hope that this will happen very soon, because I want to show everyone what it is.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:09:30 PM

Your point is pretty good. As a trader, I think everyone should come into the trade to learn it in this bear market. People are losing their money by holding for the bear market. If everyone starts trade and hodl both then I think the crypto trading volume will be huge and the market can stable too. Only holders are not helpful for the crypto community. I have a big plan with my altcoins. I like to increase my coin numbers by trading and I am holding some exceptional altcoins for the future.

AndRE177

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

In this market, it is hard to guess when the bullish trend comes. Therefore, I see no reason to keep Altcoins in the long term, and look after the Deposit decrease. At the moment, it is better to trade, and when the trend changes, then you will adapt to the situation.

It all depends on the prospects of the project and the level of the fall in the cost of your altcoins. If the project has prospects, then it is better to keep the altcoins until better times, especially if the price for them has fallen very greatly.

Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

Hello there,
I have already sold off some of my altcoins and converted them to Bitcoin in preparation for the bull run which comes after this bear period. I believe the bull run will start with BTC as usual.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:36:16 PM

Hello there,
A lot of coins will not come back, but I believe many altcoins will reach new ATH in the coming years. There are many new projects that are developing and signing partnerships with real world companies. I focus on 4 or 5 and try to increase my holding when I find a chance.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

the plan now is that I will start trading because I lasted too long with the same results because market prices fell. if we are comparing in the previous year it will be very different but it is not something we need to think about, which we must think about the next step to face this reality. I am sure that in the coming year the market will recover and I plan to create my own business to overcome the worst possible crypto, which has a lot of risk of losing money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: